TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I was not clear - see BBM below to which I was responding.

I'll try to explain it in another way; it would be contrary to protocol for LE to move the body prior to the ME's arrival for a number of reasons, one being trace evidence.

Usually, they'll erect a tent to avoid helicopters when necessary. They would not move the body into the house and risk cross-contamination of evidence.

Again, SOP is to preserve the scene and not disturb anything. MOO

I never said prior to ME arriving, of course that would not be allowed and it would be idiotic for an investigator to do.

It's not always a CSI episode where protocol makes an hour episode run more smoothly, each case is different in real life - bodies are moved in situ surrounded by the metal from a car crash, left in the rain for hours, left on a hot street for 4 hours, moved from a mat they expired in to the middle of a gym floor, all before ME examined the body. All cases are different.

edited LE to ME

Last edited:
Happy New Year’s Eve!

Can someone refresh my memory about what the Monday, January 2 court date will entail?

Thank you.

Happy New Year’s Eve!

Can someone refresh my memory about what the Monday, January 2 court date will entail?

Thank you.
It’s February 3 now. By then, I expect murder charges to have been filed.

AUSTIN, Texas — Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection to the killing of an Austin mom and the kidnapping of her baby, will now make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Feb. 3.

Her first court appearance was originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 2, but the district attorney's office told KVUE that at the request of Fieramusca's attorneys, it was reset. The court confirmed that Fieramusca does not have to appear in person at the hearing.

The formality hearing is scheduled to take place at 9 a.m. at the 460th District Court before Hon. Geoffrey Puryear. He was appointed to the courtby Gov. Greg Abbott in November.

Magen Fieramusca's first court appearance reset for Feb. 3

I never said prior to LE arriving, of course that would not be allowed and it would be idiotic for an investigator to do.

It's not always a CSI episode where protocol makes an hour episode run more smoothly, each case is different in real life - bodies are moved in situ surrounded by the metal from a car crash, left in the rain for hours, left on a hot street for 4 hours, moved from a mat they expired in to the middle of a gym floor, all before ME examined the body. All cases are different.
BBM I didn't say that either. I said prior to the ME arriving.

And yes, I should have said there's no way this would happen IN THIS CASE. I agree - they're all different.

Moving on...……………………… MOO

That's why links are required here. So we can distinguish between fact and fiction. It could very well turn out that there was a tarp involved but at this point that is not a fact. MOO

Exactly, and I never stated it as fact. Moo
We are all aware much of what we read the night HB was found ended up edited or pulled. Moo

We are all aware much of what we read the night HB was found ended up edited or pulled. Moo
Yes, I see now that you added a MOO. :)
I wouldn’t think so. Two reports I read early on stated HB was found in trunk wrapped in a tarp. Moo for now but I’ll see if I can still find article.

Double post - so confusing

Last edited:
A lone Tweet, especially when it is inconsistent with the rest of the reporting, should raise eyebrows in the first place.

I followed this case from very early on, through the discovery of Heidi’s body, and never heard anything about a tarp.

That would be a big detail, especially with the lack of them thus far. It’s not something that would be hard to find, if true.

Last edited:
Magen Fieramusca's first court appearance reset for Feb. 3

Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection to the killing of an Austin mom and the kidnapping of her baby, will now make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Feb. 3.

Her first court appearance was originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 2, but the district attorney's office told KVUE that at the request of Fieramusca's attorneys, it was reset.

“will now make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Feb. 3.”.....“at the request of Fieramusca's attorneys,
it was reset”

ETA: Some articles say she will appear. Other articles say she is not required to appear?
And so it begins.
MOO

Last edited:
"Lt. Daniel Arizpe, earlier said that a 1-month-old was found safe at the home in Jersey Village just before 11 p.m., but the identity of that infant was not released. Officials could be seen carrying a car seat to a vehicle Thursday night."
<Snip>
"Arizpe said a call about a child, who was later taken to a hospital, came from Child Protective Services. He said the baby had no obvious injuries, but he did not provide any other details."

According to ABC, LE entered the house at 8:15 PM, which is the time Margo was found, not 11 PM. At that time CPS would probably already have been on the scene to be prepared to investigate and take possession of Margo.

The article cited describes Lt. Daniel Arizpe as the spokesman for the Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department. It stands to reason that they would be called by the CPS people, to check the health of the baby after LE's discovery of the child. The article doesn't seem to say when the CPS became involved.......only that CPS called the Cy-Fair EMT's. MOO

This is the first case that I have followed that most of the articles are continually updated and the original content was removed, from more than 1 MSM outlet! It's kind of odd IMO

I spent quite a long time looking in my history earlier to find tweets from the night they found her and the next day because I am positive it was reported by MSM that one vehicle was removed, but the silver car remained there. I have a pretty good memory, and I couldn't find the tweet, I was so annoyed LOL

BBM I didn't say that either. I said prior to the ME arriving.

And yes, I should have said there's no way this would happen IN THIS CASE. I agree - they're all different.

Moving on...……………………… MOO
Yes and that's why I edited prior to your (this) post, I meant ME, obviously - LE was already there.

m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member