TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she was moved from the trunk if she was wrapped in tarp (not at all sure about tarp), and placed inside the house so ME could dtermine time of death and detectives could process her and the trunk.
Sorry, but no way in the world would this happen. The body is the biggest and most important piece of evidence in any murder case. When one is found, the scene is preserved, nothing is disturbed, and the ME is called. MOO

Last edited:
In this article: "who could hear a baby calling in the background" - seriously - it's like they're texting in their stories and hitting send without reading them. This is the biggest journalism lesson case in recent memory.
That's a humdinger for sure! :eek:

But really, anyone who has followed more than one case here knows that the media gets things wrong. Heck, sometimes the police get things wrong. It is up to us to use logic and reason to determine what is correct. Hopefully we can get back to that and keep the focus here on Heidi instead of the news media. MOO

I posted this many pages back. I'm glad you reposted it because it explains why records are sealed. Some misconceptions about it exists.
I can see why her family members, ex-husband, any one from her past would not want everything public. I think when all this comes out we are going to be shocked ,either because it's so simple....or because it's so bizarre. jmo

I agree.
I don’t think anyone has input on records being sealed or not. LE makes the call, imo.
I think they might be sealed due to tip/s received and follow up interview/s with tipster/s. I’m prob wrong, Jmo,.

In this article: "who could hear a baby calling in the background" - seriously - it's like they're texting in their stories and hitting send without reading them. This is the biggest journalism lesson case in recent memory.

Right!!!! And while doing some searching to see if I could find more info, apparently People magazine has a new article out, but it's not online :( A lot of what was reported on and who was been talking to the media makes more sense to me now, they are all related (CF from the earlier people article is Caressa's brother, so she is the "sister"), all different last names so the connection isn't noticed lol I will keep my eye out online to see if People put it online.

Sorry, but no way in the world would this happen. The body is the biggest and most important piece of evidence in any murder case. When one is found, the scene is preserved, nothing is disturbed, and the ME is called. MOO

Envisioning the sealed report at this time by Texas Ranger MOO/theory/pfffft

"I interviewed the subject during 80 degree weather with the stench all the while being 10 feet away from us that in my law enforcement experience is the smell of death. While interviewing the subject, she stated that the baby was hers. I asked her why the car was in the backyard, and she said even though folks at WS have seen that my car is parked in the driveway on google earth, I now drive it to my back patio every day... Smell sir, what smell?"

Reason for Sealed Court Records

things we read from family or friends can’t be discussed on WS.
I posted this many pages back. I'm glad you reposted it because it explains why records are sealed. Some misconceptions about it exists.
I can see why her family members, ex-husband, any one from her past would not want everything public. I think when all this comes out we are going to be shocked ,either because it's so simple....or because it's so bizarre. jmo
I agree.
I don’t think anyone has input on records being sealed or not. LE makes the call, imo.
I think they might be sealed due to tip/s received and follow up interview/s with tipster/s. I’m prob wrong, Jmo,.
Actually a request can be submitted by anyone. The court then approves it. I know from research MF's x has moved on very successfully. I'm guessing her sibs have too. MF has the potential to destroy so many others and dredge up stuff that is in the past. It is up to the court now, what can and can't be made public. jmo

CPS didn't call them to do a welfare check. All I was saying earlier was Cy-Fair VFD is not a traditional volunteer fire department like people think of - they now have 300 paid employees and 200 volunteers - and a $23 million budget.
^^SBM

Thanks for clarifying your post as I replied to what I read:

"It's not actually a volunteer fire department anymore, but the name has been around since the 60's, I believe."

Also, I prefer video reports when available to actually hear the words spoken versus the media print version. Unfortunately, these videos soon get archived. It was Arizpe that stated CFVPD was contacted by CPS for a welfare check at the Bo Jack Drive residence. You're welcome to dispute it.

Cached
Dec 21, 2019 - ... Contact Us · Closed Captioning · Advertise With Us · Cox Conserves Heroes ... The medical examiner will need to confirm the body's identity, she told NBC ... According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public ... Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the ...

Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

Last edited:
The ME has place of death, but not place where body was recovered, I think that is part of the confusion. Msm might be under impression she was killed in the trunk & later moved to the house, idk.

Are you meaning the reverse?

Moo, I see opposite. The ME notes date and time of death when and where the body was found. e.g. the trunk of the car was where body was found. ME doesn't do investigation over police to say place of death was in the house.

Just poor reporting MOO. And these days, many media are owned or the same network as those local below, so just cut/paste of info which is incorrect. And on top of that, we have here sources allowed which just do quotes from other media.... so gets legs and misinformation out there.

I will give kudos to those media/blogger media reposters that have a link to contact the editor/newswriter and those two have led to corrections in the case.

Last edited:
Fieramusca’s hearing has been moved to Feb. 3 at 9 a.m. at the request of her attorneys. The Travis County District Attorney’s Office did not elaborate on why it was pushed back.
Court date pushed back for woman connected to murdered mom Heidi Broussard
Has this been posted yet?

Yes it was, but I always always appreciate double postings as many cannot read every single post, and helps to repost important info, so thanks! I would think others appreciate also, and many times done on purpose with a fast moving thread such as this one is. MOO

Fieramusca’s hearing has been moved to Feb. 3 at 9 a.m. at the request of her attorneys. The Travis County District Attorney’s Office did not elaborate on why it was pushed back.
Court date pushed back for woman connected to murdered mom Heidi Broussard
Has this been posted yet?
Similar article posted earlier:

Magen Fieramusca's first court appearance reset for Feb. 3
Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection to the killing of an Austin mom and the kidnapping of her baby, will now make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Feb. 3.

Her first court appearance was originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 2, but the district attorney's office told KVUE that at the request of Fieramusca's attorneys, it was reset.

The lawyers representing Houston-area woman Magen Fieramusca against allegations that she kidnapped her friend Heidi Broussard and took Broussard's newborn daughter no longer will appear in a Travis County courtroom on Thursday.

Snip

By the time the lawyers appear in court, the public could have additional details about Fieramusca's alleged involvementin the disappearance of Broussard on Dec. 12 and the discovery of her body in the trunk of a vehicle near Houston eight days later. Court documents in the case, including an arrest affidavit that will reveal what authorities learned in their investigation, are sealed and won't become public until mid-January, at the earliest.

Snip

Fieramusca's presence at the Feb. 3 setting is not required.
New court date set for woman linked to slain mom Heidi Broussard

February 3rd. Enough time for LE to interview and get more information and documentation for the prelim, and/or start the legal clock ticking.

I'm VERY good with that.

I really do hope that the family moves on with the sweet baby. I just HATE HATE HATE that out of town family members have to come to all the junk prior to be in observance/overseeing such.

I follow one case here which doesn't have much WS support with @Niner that I have knowledge of personally but not a VI, and it hurts me so so very much knowing what the family is going through. In that case, mom has stage 4 cancer... and timing is of the essence for her to see justice.

If the body was moved, it was from house to trunk by MF. But, I don't think it was. More likely from SUV to car if at all. jmo

If the body was moved, it was from house to trunk by MF. But, I don't think it was. More likely from SUV to car if at all. jmo

Dunno about that, as what I put together is that the identified HER car in the Austin area. The smaller car that is white, not the black SUV. Then linked to the address in Austin with her.

Yet these days, the media is so bad, MOO who knows.

As I stated upstream, I'm only following/alerts from just ONE media outlet. Burned once on a case, follow with skepticism... happens over and over and over and over again as to misinformation.... and associated with a personality who has been known for years to not get the fact straight but has a big following.... I totally disregard. MOO

Last edited:
While Tim Miller is a friend to LE, he does not get involved with a case unless he's contacted by the victim's family. That said he spent significant time with SC and likely had his confidence. Tim does not attempt to investigate the crime but offers himself as a tool to LE to locate the missing person and let the chips fall where they lay. He's definitely one of the good guys. MOO
I'm wondering if HB had contacted SC about meeting with MF the day she disappeared. If so it was terribly hard for SC to get through those interviews. He felt so helpless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly