TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time bothers me too. The only thing I can think of is that they just couldn't find her. I have done several searches on her and not one ties her to that address or that person. This is the last address I could find associated with her.
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
TX 77530-2302
That was as of 2018.
That is the address of the nursery where she lived - there is also a facebook page and a Manta page

At this point, it's all clear as mud to me :)

We've been told that LE questioned SC somewhat vigorously about MF days before HB and baby M were located. I'm guessing this was before the "lead" came in. We're assuming it was difficult for LE to locate her due to not changing her address with the DMV, yet when news broke while her friend Caressa was "dishing" on Jay is 4 Justice, she immediately knew that the house on Bo Jacks drive was where MF lived. Would make sense if they questioned SC about MF that they would also question some of HB's other close friends, especially those that knew MF.

So, if LE were onto MF and already on SC's case about her, could one of HB's many friends who knew SC was being questioned about MF and knew about MF's recent "birth" have put two and two together and sent in a "lead" (with info on MF's address or her link to CG) which necessitated a "welfare check" at that particular address? If Caressa knew where she lived, other friends may also have been aware?

Just a thought.
ed: punctuation
Caressa did not know that is where MF lived. People were looking it up to try and find out who lived there and even when they mentioned CG she didn't know it was MF's house. Remember, Caressa didn,'t reconnect with MF until HB went missing and they only spoke on the phone.

A family member confirmed to NBC News that authorities believe the body found in a Houston home on Thursday is Heidi Broussard.

According to the report, Heidi’s mother Tammy Broussard said that positive identification is still pending a completed medical examination, but that the deceased woman is likely her daughter.

(seriously, no shortage of conflicting info)

MOO if a family member was told by LE that the body was found at *advertiser censored* address or *at the home of*, I can understand the discrepancies in the media. A family member would likely say the body was found at the home, and doesn't mean IN the home. Phone tag vs. complete accuracy. IYKWIM.

yes, according to reports. (Not sure of accuracy of reports):
KTRK reports authorities were focused on that car in the driveway in the back of the home in Harris County, but it has

In my state, if a body is found in a vehicle, the vehicle is removed with the body inside, the body is not removed until the vehicle is in a LE garage. Moo from following local crime news.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no... agree with what you are saying. But logically obvious that the body was taken at night after we see her from helicopters on the back porch.

Your welcome! I was thinking the same as I was typing that post.... wouldn't Heidi want to see pics? I also wonder what MF told Heidi about the birth... when she had baby, etc.

Yes, absolutely Heidi would want to see photos of the newborn her bestie just had. If not, why not. Screams out to deceit if now, which I'm assuming from the threads etc.

Question: Is the most likely reason that case docs are sealed because it involves a minor (Margo)?? Can anyone remember a case similar to this where nothing was shared w the public?
I know it’s none of my business, but I’m so interested! This is so sad...

As discussed above, I don't think reason sealed is due to minor. More to protecting the information that LE has had to lead to buttoning up the case. MOO based on following cases. And yes, not only simliar to other cases, but standard OP as to kidnapping/murder cases. They want to button it all up PRIOR to having information in the media as LE will want to potentially reinterview folks and don't want their testimony tainted MOO

RSBM

And did they ever take the car?? Last I remember, the car was still at the property, which makes no sense to me if she drove it and if Heidi was found in it. It would be evidence. Even if they have it now, why didn't they take it those first few days.

For some reason, baby being removed from house was filmed. Her on backporch was filmed. Neither the FH or Heidi's body being removed from the coroner was published on MSM as far as I can see.

Tysm @missy1974 you saved me a search, lol.
Interesting to know MF attended MC’s birth yet evidently had no pics of her own baby to share with Heidi. Moo

Looking back, even when it was said in MSM her friends were doing group tesxt discussions re her missing... I only say one instance for one person to have seen a photo. *looking for link as to who that was, cannot find*.

Looking back, even when it was said in MSM her friends were doing group tesxt discussions re her missing... I only say one instance for one person to have seen a photo. *looking for link as to who that was, cannot find*.

It was in this article that was later updated... when it was first reported, it originally said:

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.

It now says:

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister, who could hear a baby calling in the background. Now, it is suspected that the baby was Margo.

But I thought at some point it said a photo of her was sent, so it may have been updated yet again since I last looked.

Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source

Question: Is the most likely reason that case docs are sealed because it involves a minor (Margo)?? Can anyone remember a case similar to this where nothing was shared w the public?

The most likely reasons the documents are sealed, because there is a grand jury looking over the evidence, plus an ongoing criminal investigation. This is a potential Capital Murder Case. If Magen Fieramusca gets a murder indictment, it will most likely be a Capital Punishment case. The Grand Jury will hand out the indictments, given the complexity and the County DA's office has to make sure it has a case to get a conviction for Capital Murder.

I think right now, the evidence points to one person responsible for the kidnapping of Margot Carey and Heidi Broussard, and the murder of Heidi Broussard. Anyone who has connection to this case, whether in helping Magen, or had knowledge of the kidnapping, is going to face the some serious criminal indictments. The full weight of the State is going to be thrown at Magen and anyone connected to these crimes.

I usually go with logic and statement analysis (ha, big word, no idea what it means other than critically looking at info and coming to a conclusion)

The coroner said found in trunk/stangulation by ligature iirc so I'm going with that. Removed from house = address perhaps by media as no one caught the image/LE won't release where found.(yet, using logic.. can be determined as we did with the misinformation as to how many folks were arrested that has been proven false..) But, it's on the media link re body was in trunk by coroner, and LE release, so I'm going with that.

Just today's journalism MOO where they don't speak clearly to their viewership either by not writing well, or only references other news organization (for which an algorithm can do) or with another media group that I believe does it purposefully just to get click bait and at the same time falsely presents themselves as investigative reporters.

ETA: Place and time of death by coroner is what I'm speaking of. Cross posted with @PommyMommy, same thought!

I believe it's long been established that HB's body was located in the trunk of MF's silver car.

There may have been some confusion in reports that followed after the medical examiner was reported on location and "HB removed from the home." However, I don't recall any reports stating that HB was removed from inside the home or her body hidden inside the home for that matter.

It's an active investigation and there may or may not be others involved. Not the time to show their cards. MOO

I don't think that's correct. According to its website, Cy-Fair VFD/EMS is one of the largest VFD's in the country and is comprised of a combination department utilizing both volunteers and paid crews. I looked this up right away when trying to understand why CPS called them to do the welfare check at the residence.
CPS didn't call them to do a welfare check. All I was saying earlier was Cy-Fair VFD is not a traditional volunteer fire department like people think of - they now have 300 paid employees and 200 volunteers - and a $23 million budget.

This is from a media report:
"Baby Margot was found alive and well in a swing inside the home. An ambulance took the baby to the hospital. According to Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department, she didn't have any obvious injuries, but Child Protective Services called in requesting an evaluation."

That paragraph was thrown together but it says nothing about a welfare check. Police found Margo after entering w/search warrant, called CPS or they were likely already there waiting - CPS asked for an evaluation because it becomes part of their investigation. JMO based on police presser.

Maybe a medic unit from Cy Fair was called to take Margot to the hospital.

I believe it's long been established that HB's body was located in the trunk of MF's silver car.

There may have been some confusion in reports that followed after the medical examiner was reported on location and "HB removed from the home." However, I don't recall any reports stating that HB was removed from inside the home or her body hidden inside the home for that matter.

@PommyMommy post #800 page 40 is just one of the many msm reports stating HB was removed from the house. Moo

Did Caressa see a photo? Jmo, I have no link.
Even if I had link I would not be certain of accuracy
There was one up on the screen and the address, city, description, and names of who lived there was being discussed - MF was not listed. It was a few minutes before the MF's name was revealed by media.

There was one up on the screen and the address, city, description, and names of who lived there was being discussed - MF was not listed. It was a few minutes before the MF's name was revealed by media.

huh?

@PommyMommy post #800 page 40 is just one of the many msm reports stating HB was removed from the house. Moo
Perhaps she was moved from the trunk if she was wrapped in tarp (not at all sure about tarp), and placed inside the house so ME could dtermine time of death and detectives could process her and the trunk.

lol I see your confusion, please ignore that
You asked if Caressa had seen a photo. I assume you mean during the interview she was doing when HB and Margot were found.

Last edited:

Agree that it has been long established. But many newbies coming on this site and it's a "whack a mole" to update for those folks? e.g. the whack a mole which went on for days as to the second arrest, and keeps coming up and we have to point it out to the media person to correct misinformation which goes viral/commented upon as it true prior to their pulling it back. Just posting such to keep the thread from going in a rabbit hole for false news and getting legs.

With many high profile cases, that seems to happen where newbies and regulars glom onto false stuff etc. when the threads slow down as to new news.

All good, thanks Seattle, as you are such a great investigative person and keeping the threads to the truth of the matter. All MOO

Reason for Sealed Court Records

things we read from family or friends can’t be discussed on WS.
I posted this many pages back. I'm glad you reposted it because it explains why records are sealed. Some misconceptions about it exists.
I can see why her family members, ex-husband, any one from her past would not want everything public. I think when all this comes out we are going to be shocked ,either because it's so simple....or because it's so bizarre. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602