TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead booked in jail, was plotting to take her baby: Sources
KTRK reports that medical examiners pulled the body from the home shortly after 12 a.m. Friday morning. KTRK said police initially went to the home because they were interested in a car in the backyard.”
Crazy, huh? For every report stating HB was found in the trunk, I believe I can find two stating HB was removed from the house. Gonna be some time before we know what truly took place, imo.

Crazy, huh? For every report stating HB was found in the trunk, I believe I can find two stating HB was removed from the house. Gonna be some time before we know what truly took place, imo.
Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences
Case Number: ML19-4432
Case Status

Case Num: ML19-4432
Last Name: BROUSSARD
First Name: HEIDI
NOK Relationship: PARENTS
Certificate of Death*: Not Ready
Cause of Death Pending: No
Certificate of Death Amendment: N/A
EDR: 44444625215
Manner of Death: Homicide
Place of Death: TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX
Report Completed: No
Ready for Transport: Ready
Primary Cause of Death: Ligature strangulation
Contributory Cause of Death:

I usually go with logic and statement analysis (ha, big word, no idea what it means other than critically looking at info and coming to a conclusion)

The coroner said found in trunk/stangulation by ligature iirc so I'm going with that. Removed from house = address perhaps by media as no one caught the image/LE won't release where found.(yet, using logic.. can be determined as we did with the misinformation as to how many folks were arrested that has been proven false..) But, it's on the media link re body was in trunk by coroner, and LE release, so I'm going with that.

Just today's journalism MOO where they don't speak clearly to their viewership either by not writing well, or only references other news organization (for which an algorithm can do) or with another media group that I believe does it purposefully just to get click bait and at the same time falsely presents themselves as investigative reporters.

ETA: Place and time of death by coroner is what I'm speaking of. Cross posted with @PommyMommy, same thought!

Last edited:
I usually go with logic and statement analysis (ha, big word, no idea what it means other than critically looking at info and coming to a conclusion)

The coroner said found in trunk/stangulation by ligature iirc so I'm going with that. Removed from house = address perhaps by media as no one caught the image/LE won't release where found.(yet, using logic.. can be determined as we did with the misinformation as to how many folks were arrested that has been proven false..) But, it's on the media link re body was in trunk by coroner, and LE release, so I'm going with that.

Just today's journalism MOO where they don't speak clearly to their viewership either by not writing well, or only references other news organization (for which an algorithm can do) or with another media group that I believe does it purposefully just to get click bait and at the same time falsely presents themselves as investigative reporters.

ETA: Place and time of death by coroner is what I'm speaking of. Cross posted with @PommyMommy, same thought!
This article may be accurate:
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2019/12/20/search-for-missing-austin-mom-newborn-leads-to-jersey-village-home

During a news conference Friday, Austin police Chief Brian Manley said detectives believe the body that was found in the trunk of a car at a home on Bo Jack Drive in the Rolling Fork neighborhood northwest of Houston is that of 33-year-old Heidi Broussard. Officials at the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office later confirmed the identity of the body as Broussard and that she died from ligature strangulation.

(be nice if some msm would correct their info)

Last edited:
If I’m not mistaken Caressa didn’t even have MF’s ph #, expressing she also didn’t know how MF got hers. I got the impression the three were not close friends (Caressa, HB, MF).
Idk of MF went straight home after picking HB/MC up. What was MF’s birth date? Imo, she needed to be gone a certain amount of time, even if using a birthing center. Anyone heard of she used 12/12 as dob for her delivery date?

I understand the same, that Caressa and MF did not remain friends, but Heidi remained friends with both over the years. As for fake baby's date of birth, according to Caressa she was 2 weeks old that Tuesday (the interview and when Heidi and Margo were found was the 19th), so that would mean fake bday would have been December 3rd. I'm not sure how birthing center's work, but I don't think she would have to be 'gone' for more than a day. I have a feeling that other than her bf or fake bf, no one else would have noticed, and if he was out of town, she probably didn't even have to leave the house. JMO

I’m also totally confused as to where HB was found. I realize place of death is the trunk but I see msm reports stating “removed from the house”. House-property-car=Same? Moo

RSBM

And did they ever take the car?? Last I remember, the car was still at the property, which makes no sense to me if she drove it and if Heidi was found in it. It would be evidence. Even if they have it now, why didn't they take it those first few days.

I think about time FBI utilized their CARD unit they were onto MF just couldn’t locate her. And we see these crimes, they are not unheard of, so upon learning about HB’s “pregnant, due at the same time, velcroed (my word) to HB during pregnancy friend”, could be CARD was dispatched to find MF. I don’t think MF was on anyone’s radar, by anyone I mean in Heidi’s social circle. Otherwise, I think they would have located MF sooner.

I agree :) When I read that CARD was involved and did some research, I was already feeling like SC wasn't involved, but at that point, I was convinced. I was cautioned that it was just routine, etc., but I think it was anything but routine and they knew something and they called in the appropriate team to figure it out.

Yeah, his car wasn't in any of the helicopter views in the afternoon.

To this day, we have seen the baby being removed from the house at night, yet nada anywhere from media as to when the body was removed from the trunk, body bag removed etc. which we usually see in high profile cases where media is on the street as they were in this case.

I'm trying to recollect at what time the coroner was said to have come, but I think was night/pm. If indeed they had the body found immediately, why were they sitting on the back porch as I would expect that she would have immediately been taken away if/when the body was discovered. IOW, the body was removed after that discussion on the porch and was at night when they got a search warrant MOO
At one point in my reading journey yesterday, I came across an article which said there were two vehicles at the residence. Have been trying to relocate that article, can't find it. We'll have to attribute that to a wild imagination for now, I guess?
---------
There were articles stating that LE gained entry inside the home at approx 8-8:30pm, (but apparently this was after hours of waiting for the search warrants.. and it said LE had found a person there and had detained the person outside of the home until the search warrants came).

Apparently CPS called the fire department at 11pm to do a welfare check on the baby:
"According to Cy-Fair Fire Department spokesperson Lt. Daniel Arizpe, Child Protective Services called CFFD to the home at 10:56 p.m. Thursday night. Arizpe says a one-month baby girl was found with “no obvious injuries or problems” and was taken to an area hospital." :
Infant found at Harris Co. home as authorities investigate missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard & baby

--------- NOTE: Sometime between 8-8:30pm when police got their search warrants, and 11:40pm when the ME arrived, MF was taken into custody after the body was discovered inside the trunk.

The ME arrived around 11:40 pm:
Jessica Willey@ImJessicaWilley·
Dec 19
UPDATE: Investigators with the Medical Examiner’s office just arrived.
11:40 PM · Dec 19, 2019
from Houston, TX·Twitter for iPhone

---------
The body was removed from the address around midnight:
"KTRK reported that medical examiners pulled the body from the home shortly after 12 a.m. on Friday morning." : ‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead booked in jail, was plotting to take her baby: Sources
----------
Jessica Willey@ImJessicaWilley·
Dec 20
3rd UPDATE: ME removed a body from location tonight.

BUT Cy-Fair VFD confirms Medic 10 responded to the house this afternoon for a 1-month-old female. Call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to hospital for evaluation.
1:26 AM · Dec 20, 2019 from Bellaire, TX·Twitter for iPhone

----

RSBM

And did they ever take the car?? Last I remember, the car was still at the property, which makes no sense to me if she drove it and if Heidi was found in it. It would be evidence. Even if they have it now, why didn't they take it those first few days.

yes, according to reports. (Not sure of accuracy of reports):
KTRK reports authorities were focused on that car in the driveway in the back of the home in Harris County, but it has

In my state, if a body is found in a vehicle, the vehicle is removed with the body inside, the body is not removed until the vehicle is in a LE garage. Moo from following local crime news.

Last edited:
Tysm @missy1974 you saved me a search, lol.
Interesting to know MF attended MC’s birth yet evidently had no pics of her own baby to share with Heidi. Moo

Your welcome! I was thinking the same as I was typing that post.... wouldn't Heidi want to see pics? I also wonder what MF told Heidi about the birth... when she had baby, etc.

Magen Fieramusca's first court appearance reset for Feb. 3

Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection to the killing of an Austin mom and the kidnapping of her baby, will now make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Feb. 3.

Her first court appearance was originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 2, but the district attorney's office told KVUE that at the request of Fieramusca's attorneys, it was reset.

Magen Fieramusca's first court appearance reset for Feb. 3

Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection to the killing of an Austin mom and the kidnapping of her baby, will now make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Feb. 3.

Her first court appearance was originally scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 2, but the district attorney's office told KVUE that at the request of Fieramusca's attorneys, it was reset.
No surprise here!
It will be forever before we get any deets, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly