TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa...happening in Houston now. Just saw on my local news.

NW Harris Co. home swarmed by FBI and Austin police

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- About a dozen officers from the Texas Rangers, Department of Public Safety, FBI and the Austin Police Department have been at a home in northwest Harris County for hours Thursday.

It appears to be part of a high profile investigation on Bo Jack Drive near Jersey Village.

An Eyewitness News crew waited for what was believed to be a warrant service. Then, around 8:15 p.m., there was movement, with law enforcement going into the house.

But, authorities seemed to be more focused on a car in the driveway in the back.

SkyEye 13 was overhead earlier in the day, and a Nissan was seen parked up close to the house.

The presence of Austin police has prompted our questions on whether this is connected to the disappearance of Austin mother Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter. They haven't been seen since Dec. 12.

The presence of Austin police has prompted our questions on whether this is
connected to the disappearance of Austin mother Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter. They haven't been seen since Dec. 12.

A neighbor told ABC13 police asked her Thursday night whether she remembers any movement here on that day.

LE asking that question implies they believe there is a connection.

Suddenly, things do not seem to be going down the usual path.

Expert calls circumstances in missing Austin mother, baby case "profoundly rare"

SABBM:

She tells CBS Austin the circumstances surrounding Heidi and Margot's case are "profoundly rare." "Rarely do we see two people go missing at the same time more-less a mother and her infant," says Jeanis.

Jeanis says statistically speaking, it's extremely uncommon for people to just get up and walk away, especially with a small child.

The possibility of an abduction, she claims, is even more unlikely. "It's profoundly rare that strangers abduct an adult or strangers abduct a child and the two of them together would not typically make an easy victim," says Jeanis.

This speaks directly to a point I made earlier.

It's extremely unlikely that this is a case of either stranger abduction OR voluntary missing.

That doesn't leave a lot of other scenarios on the table.

JMO.
Yes. That’s precisely why I’m so perplexed that the most unlikely theories, are somehow seen as more likely than what this appears to be.

Something close to home.

Especially with all of the incredible oddities thus far.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- About a dozen officers from the Texas Rangers, Department of Public Safety, FBI and the Austin Police Department have been at a home in northwest Harris County for hours Thursday.

It appears to be part of a high profile investigation on Bo Jack Drive near Jersey Village.

An Eyewitness News crew waited for what was believed to be a warrant service. Then, around 8:15 p.m., there was movement, with law enforcement going into the house.

But, authorities seemed to be more focused on a car in the driveway in the back.

SkyEye 13 was overhead earlier in the day, and a Nissan was seen parked up close to the house.

The presence of Austin police has prompted our questions on whether this is connected to the disappearance of Austin mother Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter. They haven't been seen since Dec. 12.

So, they asked the neighbor if she'd noticed any activity on the day that Heidi and Margo disappeared AND the FBI is there.

Can I ask you a favor, please? Can you just use the report button if you think a post is in violation of TOS? (Including this one if you like.)

Quoting the post that may be in violation and continuing to argue back and forth about it is going to get the thread shut down AGAIN because if the initial post needs to be removed, so will all these pages of replies to it.

I am not a moderator and neither are you. Can you please quit telling everyone what they can and can't post? Because I think the majority of us are genuinely concerned about Heidi and Margo's welfare and would like to see this thread stay open. MOO
Thank you!!!!

If like this to stay open tonight. I took the night off to read and post.
:0)

Expert calls circumstances in missing Austin mother, baby case "profoundly rare"

SABBM:

She tells CBS Austin the circumstances surrounding Heidi and Margot's case are "profoundly rare." "Rarely do we see two people go missing at the same time more-less a mother and her infant," says Jeanis.

Jeanis says statistically speaking, it's extremely uncommon for people to just get up and walk away, especially with a small child.

The possibility of an abduction, she claims, is even more unlikely. "It's profoundly rare that strangers abduct an adult or strangers abduct a child and the two of them together would not typically make an easy victim," says Jeanis.

This speaks directly to a point I made earlier.

It's extremely unlikely that this is a case of either stranger abduction OR walkaway.

That doesn't leave many other options on the table.

Unfortunately.

*ETA: @PommyMommy beat me to the buzzer...again!

JMO.
It's worth reading twice. ;):D

BBM:

Question for the locals here:

Is that location LE is at right now anywhere near the city where HB's friend had said HB told her she was going to move at one point, iirc, into a house that SC's father owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3