TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Watts' interviews, I cannot compare this to that at all. I just don't see it.
I would agree that the media isn't asking certain questions that some of us want to know, but I'm not sure how that will make any difference at this point in time.
Because the police are watching and listening to every word said.

Do you follow news in Texas?
I do. This is going to be related to Heidi.
BBM:

Question for the locals here:

Is that location LE is at right now anywhere near where HB's friend had said HB told her she was going to move at one point, iirc, into a house that SC's father owned?
If you are asking if its close to Kyle, not really. Its about 2 hours, 45 min.

replying to myself ... lol

I lied, they were there 4 times!!!

SA (initials of neighbour), who has lived in the complex for about a year, said FBI agents visited her apartment on Wednesday afternoon and also asked to search her home and her car. That was the fourth time they visited, she said.

Search for missing Austin woman, infant draws feds' interest, social media speculation

ETA: I took out the neighbours name and just put initials.

What time were FBI agents there in the afternoon? That is around when I went there to check the layout and see if any LE was there. NO FBI at the time I went, no LE at all. Just front gate open as usual and a lot of homeless people surrounding the property and tents by the back gate. People coming and going as if life was normal (yes, I know life goes on but it seemed eerily UNLIKE a crime scene...FBI must have gone there later in the afternoon...

Can I ask you a favor, please? Can you just use the report button if you think a post is in violation of TOS? (Including this one if you like.)

Quoting the post that may be in violation and continuing to argue back and forth about it is going to get the thread shut down AGAIN because if the initial post needs to be removed, so will all these pages of replies to it.

I am not a moderator and neither are you. Can you please quit telling everyone what they can and can't post? Because I think the majority of us are genuinely concerned about Heidi and Margo's welfare and would like to see this thread stay open. MOO
heart.png

I agree. And the one article with a statement from a neighbour said they had been back 3 times??? That to me isn't just a check, they have reason to believe someone in that complex may be responsible. JMO
I saw the 3 times visit report also.

For some reason LE either wasn't satisfied with the information they were given or they kept returning because new leads pointed them in that direction. JMO

What time were FBI agents there in the afternoon? That is around when I went there to check the layout and see if any LE was there. NO FBI at the time I went, no LE at all. Just front gate open as usual and a lot of homeless people surrounding the property and tents by the back gate. People coming and going as if life was normal (yes, I know life goes on but it seemed eerily UNLIKE a crime scene...FBI must have gone there later in the afternoon...
In the article it said they had been there several hours. Definitely daylight.

So --- hypothetically --- if SC has been ruled out as a POI, how long do you think it would take for that news to get out? IMHO the silence re: him is telling but maybe I am just assuming they wouldn't announce it. In every case I have followed, LE has announced it asap.

Many reasons not to tell. If they think someone else did it and want that person to feel that SC might be and might not be the POI, they may want to lull the actual POI into complacency. They also may not want the public to know in case people wanted to take their own revenge. We simply do NOT know exactly what direction LE is headed. Hopefully we will know soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3