TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100000% convinced this was NOT Shane's doing. I am so glad I didn't jump on that bandwagon.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Heidi's family and friends. I hope that Margo is still alive.

This. I’m reading the same info, and agree. So glad I didn’t vilify family members and displayed empathy. I hope those surrounding the family did the same. So tragic and heartbreaking.

Thirty years ago, a woman showed up banging on my door at 4:30 in the morning. Completely nude, with nothing more than a blanket loosely wrapped around her, sobbing, and with a swollen face and 2 blackening eyes. I opened the door and she pushed her way in, screaming. Out in the street was a car driving slowly. I assumed she had jumped out of the car. I was wrong.

She had fled her apartment - on foot - from ONE MILE AWAY and ran up city steps, through streets, down sidewalks banging on doors ... while the whole time her guy, who had just beaten her in a violent fight, was chasing and following her in his car. Until she found a person awake with a door to get inside for help.

I got her clothing and tea. We called the police. They came and took her to safety.

Had she not found someone that just happened to be awake, he would have likely forced her back into his car and she may never have lived another day.

I keep thinking Heidi fled to safety with her baby.

But I fear I am, once again, wrong.
I'm speechless.....
At this moment I'm remembering Jayme Closs

At this point, praying fervently that the baby is still alive. Please let this be a case of someone desperately wanting a baby. I think, unfortunately, that will be best case scenario.
It’s the best case scenario, but it also got more realistic.

The odds probably went up that this wasn’t a straight up double murder, and someone was motivated to take that child.

Way too early yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member