TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like that is a round trip drive of 5 hours plus whatever you have to do in Houston. I don’t see how SC could have pulled that off if he got home at 140 and picked his son up sometime around 6. But of course we don’t have outside confirmation of those times.

SC has been the one saying he got home at 1:40.

That may or may not be true.

We'll likely learn here very shortly.

JMO.

Search for missing Austin mom, newborn leads to Jersey Village home
FBI agents along with Texas Rangers and Austin police officers are at a home in Jersey Village Thursday evening investigating in connection with the search for an Austin mother and newborn missing since last week.

Craig Cummings with the Texas Department of Public Safety confirmed to KPRC 2 that investigators were at a home on Bo Jack Drive in the Rolling Fork neighborhood in connection with the missing mother and child. The FBI is the lead agency on the search.

While KPRC 2 was at the scene late Thursday night, a medical examiner’s van arrived.

[…]

@margarita25

Last edited:
So --- hypothetically --- if SC has been ruled out as a POI, how long do you think it would take for that news to get out? IMHO the silence re: him is telling but maybe I am just assuming they wouldn't announce it. In every case I have followed, LE has announced it asap.

As long as HB/MC remain missing or without a credible sighting after 7:30 pm, I don't think LE will ever say SC has been cleared (or anybody cleared).

In instances where a partner or family member is ruled out by LE early in the investigation, it's usually because they have a solid alibi.

For example --we know Heidi was last seen alive at 8 AM, and LE believes she returned to her apartment after leaving her son at school. For LE to report she came home - they obviously have evidence to back this part of their timeline.

Hypothetical alibi:

If SC contacted police from Houston at 7:30 pm and said he'd been trying to call his fiance all day without success and wanted to report her missing then I think the first things LE would do is confirm SC left home at 6:30 AM, picked up his work truck and drove straight to Houston, and was still in Houston when he called them. That would not be a difficult task and once that checked out then I'm sure LE would say within a matter of days that he SC was cleared as he was within miles of Houston when HB was at the school and they confirmed he was there all day.

However, my example is nowhere close to the elements of this missing investigation. If SC did not voluntarily turn over his phone to investigators and give them permission to obtain his phone records then it would certainly delay clearing him if ever. Investigators would need to cite probable cause for a judge to sign a search warrant for SC's phone records.

Nope -- he won't be "cleared" anytime soon or until somebody is arrested.

MOO

I am 100000% convinced this was NOT Shane's doing. I am so glad I didn't jump on that bandwagon.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Heidi's family and friends. I hope that Margo is still alive.
I don't feel I was ever on a bandwagon myself, however I do still feel there was Foul Play. We should hear more as this all plays out.

I am 100000% convinced this was NOT Shane's doing. I am so glad I didn't jump on that bandwagon.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Heidi's family and friends. I hope that Margo is still alive.
I don't feel I was ever on a bandwagon myself, however I do still feel there was Foul Play. We should hear more as this all plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee