TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel I was ever on a bandwagon myself, however I do still feel there was Foul Play. We should hear more as this all plays out.

sorry, I may have worded it harshly, but I have just never had the feeling he was involved and was very uneasy with how he was being characterized. But that's JMO, I could have been wrong.

From what I have been listening to, I believe 100% that he was no way involved and he is and should be treated as a victim at this point. Again, JMO

sorry, I may have worded it harshly, but I have just never had the feeling he was involved and was very uneasy with how he was being characterized. But that's JMO, I could have been wrong.

From what I have been listening to, I believe 100% that he was no way involved and he is and should be treated as a victim at this point. Again, JMO

This is how I felt reading the threads here, thank you for articulating it so well. My heart breaks for him, and the rest of his and Heidi’s family. Unimaginable pain.

I wish you could love a post.

okay, I'm going to post the youtube link and I will deal with the reprecussions if I get in trouble ... for the record, I have never had a time out on WS's and hope this won't be my first, but I feel like some of us are here saying "we know something you don't know", and that's not right either.

Deleted the link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members