TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning that there is a homeless population near the couples apartment. Taquerias Arandinis restaurant abuts the Club at Summer Valley Apartments. I found one picture of "homeless" men sitting next to the restaurant and apartment fence, on the internet. I snipped another picture from Google Steret View that shows this corner is well worn by transients.

If homeless people hanging out there did something I’d expect they couldn’t have gotten far with two bodies. And other homeless people likely heard or saw someone struggling with two bodies or two live souls.

If homeless people hanging out there did something I’d expect they couldn’t have gotten far with two bodies. And other homeless people likely heard or saw someone struggling with two bodies or two live souls.
I'd be shocked if a homeless person were responsible for their disappearance, not even on my radar at this point.

The area in general is SOOO busy, populated, heavy traffic at all hours of the day and night that it doesn't seem possible for someone not to have seen anything like an abduction, but then again - people are sort of disengaged from situational awareness with phone technology.

I hope the caption under the live isn't a summary of what we'll hear...

"Investigators expect Broussard either left on her own or the two were victims of foul play."

I hope we get confirmation on SC’s timeline So far LE or his coworkers have not come forward to confirm anything. Maybe he got home much earlier, or never even went.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member