TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be shocked if a homeless person were responsible for their disappearance, not even on my radar at this point.

Completely agree.

Anyone else find it really odd this is starting late? It has been scheduled since yesterday, so not like they had to scrounge last minute to get people there.

No. Our PCs are always late in this town. :rolleyes:

I don't believe we have enough information - cleared/confirmed - yet. All I have
  • What happened between 2 pm and calling Dad (around 6)? That's a long time to sit there puzzling about your missing girl and baby.
  • Did he call her friends or visit acquaintances in the complex?
  • Why were her items in the car not at home? The car only makes sense if she disappeared from the parking lot. That's lots of witnesses.
  • Shane seems way over his head. I understand the need for him to call Dad.
  • He forgot about the other child, when a reasonable person would immediately wonder if the other child was missing, too.
FWIW: I remember the dog and open door, too.

Will try to answer some of your questions; there's quite a bit in this thread and the previous one with helpful links as well.

1st bullet point : We don't know, and SC has never divulged this.
I theorized he may have taken a nap or had a beer or whatever.
Not unusual if Heidi was the sole caretaker for the baby and he was just off his work shift and wanted to 'crash' w/some 'me' time.

2nd b.p. : He said he assumed she'd gone over to visit a neighbor in the same apartment bldg. We don't know who that was ; nor if he walked over there to check on Heidi & baby.

3rd b.p. : Some of her items were in the apt. --which makes it look like she was inside at some time after arriving back home from the school drop off.
We don't know if there were witnesses around. SC says he spoke for hours the next day-- trying to see if someone heard anything.

4th b.p. : Agreed. Good to have a helpful parent.

5th b.p. : The older son of theirs was in school and SC didn't think otherwise.
The school called him at 6pm as the son was supposed to have been picked up by Heidi before then.

After SC arrived home from the school pickup he waited for an hour , spoke to his dad and maybe friends -- and then called to report her missing.

So that's the timeline as far as we know !
Hope that helped.

Because the dog was on the balcony and her purse was in the car, I think whatever happened it was quick and upon her return to apartment. They may have followed her into the apartment when she first returned.
It also just occurred to me, how did she get into her apartment...surely she didn't leave it unlocked that morning. Did she come home and leave again? Does the door lock with a key or a key card? I remember in the very first interview, he said her ID was there not wallet. Was it her gate key card or her door card. Were the car keys on a separate fob? One observation...had not brought the dog in yet or was made to put it back out. Just some random thoughts.

Wallet was there

purseandwallet.JPG

No information because it is all part of the ongoing investigation. All avenues are being investigated. He's saying that they are looking for an alive Margot and Heidi; however, I really think with each passing day that this is not the truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member