TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it against the rules to say that Shane is not the sharpest knife in the drawer? Hard to believe he had skill and temperament to carry out an attack and clean up the scene. But at this point, who else is there? He does have a lot of unaccounted for time in his story.

Molly Oak on Twitter
Police say it's possible there is foul play involved and also say it's possible that Heidi Broussard left on her own with the baby.

Molly Oak on Twitter
Police say, since Thursday night, there have been officers on-scene. Police say they are doing everything they can to find Margot and the baby

Molly Oak on Twitter
It's been five days since Heidi Broussard was last seen dropping off a different child at school Thursday morning.

I wondered that as well.

We don't know if she left of her own volition.

Although if SC is right and someone took them-- that would qualify as a violent crime ; imo.
There would have been screaming and a dreadful struggle. :(

Yeah. Yet nobody heard anything. Shane even asked everyone to make sure.

I think him 1) not ruling out SC as a POI and 2) refusing to discuss prior police calls to their home tells me quite a bit. I don’t believe they were kidnapped by a stranger.

Molly Oak on Twitter
Police say, "at this time, we have no reason to believe that Margot nor Heidi are harmed...our assumption is they are alive." @KVUE

Hema Mullur on Twitter
.@Austin_Police say they have no reason to believe #HeidiBroussard or 3-week-old baby Margot are hurt. They believe they are alive and are still searching for them. Any tips should be called in to the Austin Police Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar