TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said the department of some kind of safety is helping in case she went to Louisiana which is outside his jurisdiction. He also said he’d defer answering a question to another department except that named department didn’t speak. He made 2 slips. One was mentioning SAR and then saying “recovery” instead of “rescue”. He also said “Martie” which I’m assuming was him trying to say both Heidi and Margo at the same time. I didn’t think he seemed grim. I thought he seemed to be without a clue as to what happened. The scrunched up facial expressions when answering direct questions with “that’s part of the ongoing investigation” were almost apologetic. That stunk.

Just because LE says they don't have a POI, doesn't necessarily mean they don't have POI...if you can follow that.

At this point, I would be extremely surprised if that were a true statement.

Yes. Because it appears that they have surveillance from the apartment indicating when she got home. So they should have something of someone going to the apartment, coming out, intercepting her at her car, etc.

Wonder what the strategy is behind calling a PC (a day in advance even) and then reporting nothing. There has to be one.

Probably to make someone think that the cops believe this was an abduction and they they have no suspects. Perhaps they are hoping someone will let his jaws flap and give away some useful info. Sadly, I suspect we have heard the last from SC and he will either lawyer up and stop talking, or he will stop cooperating on his own.

Oh they 100% have a POI. This is similar to many statements made by LE during an investigation.

I do believe they have investigated and are investigating every angle.

And I just have to take a moment to give my appreciation for those folks. What a horrible and thankless job. They are working around the clock. Not sleeping. Not seeing family. Not eating. And having to deal with rumors and backlash.

So impressed.
agree. it's like a waiting game. i have the feeling somebody will crack. i was surprised they did not mention if bf has been interviewed at station yet.

Given the complete waste of time and lack of any information whatsoever in that PC - not even any photographs of mother or baby, let alone any statement of the family pleading for information - I am going out on a limb to say I think APD knows full well what happened to her. They just haven't found her yet and don't have enough to arrest anyone. Yet.

Oh they 100% have a POI. This is similar to many statements made by LE during an investigation.

And I just have to take a moment to give my appreciation for those folks. What a horrible and thankless job. They are working around the clock. Not sleeping. Not seeing family. Not eating. And having to deal with rumors and backlash.

So impressed.
Exactly! And I want to add some notes from the video of SC that was removed.

*He slipped!
*He is telling what happened that day in this interview. He says "she was making lunch."
*He realizes what he just said. Watch his eyes. He starts laughing at himself.
*He recovers from this mistake. He finally figures out a way to fix it. He changes his story & says she was making School lunches & he kisses them goodbye.
*He could not have seen her make School lunches that morning. He woke them at 6:40am, kissed them goodbye & left.

Last edited:
I disagree.

7:30 as the verified time they were reported missing is new.

Last known location being the apartment complex is also a newly released fact.

Both those tidbits are interesting pieces of info.
They're also the 2 things I thought LE would be comfortable releasing.

All other cards are being held closely to LE's vests.

Which tells us they don't want to tip their hand.

JMO.
Good points! And who knows - maybe it gives the perpetrator - IF there is one - confidence to relax their hand, make a goof.

But the way he worded their last location as being at the apartment complex was not that positive, IMO. It was "believed," but not confirmed or sure, IMO.

He said the department of some kind of safety is helping in case she went to Louisiana which is outside his jurisdiction. He also said he’d defer answering a question to another department except that named department didn’t speak. He made 2 slips. One was mentioning SAR and then saying “recovery” instead of “rescue”. He also said “Martie” which I’m assuming was him trying to say both Heidi and Margo at the same time. I didn’t think he seemed grim. I thought he seemed to be without a clue as to what happened. The scrunched up facial expressions when answering direct questions with “that’s part of the ongoing investigation” were almost apologetic. That stunk.
I believe it was DPS he mentioned as the department to reference, in answer to a question about why an Amber Alert has not been issued.

So impressed.

They absolutely 100% have a POI!

I found it interesting that, from what I remember, the officer didn’t say anything positive about SC in terms of being helpful or cooperative. Granted he didn’t say he wasn’t cooperating but I think what WAS said was not something i’d want said about me. It leaves a lot open to interpretation and speculation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy