Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question !

Am going on the assumption that SC told her the same theory he said in the interview -- that someone took her.
If there's proof that they made it back home after the morning drop off and book fair, then whatever happened occurred at or outside the home.

LE seems to think Heidi and baby were at the house after the drop off; at the same time as SC. According to the latest presser.
So the P. conference wasn't totally in vain.
According to their words, (paraphrased) "...We believe they were (both) there for some time...".

We now know that both SC and Heidi and baby M. were at the house together after she returned from the son's school.
That seems huge now !

IF SC was off work early (not sure, some articles have said that) then he would've been home some time after Heidi got back; or before her return.

Could mean something or nothing.....

Ok wait.... I didn't hear that SC was at the home at the same time as Heidi and the baby after she returned from dropping the son off. Am I missing something?

Good question !

Am going on the assumption that SC told her the same theory he said in the interview -- that someone took her.
If there's proof that they made it back home after the morning drop off and book fair, then whatever happened occurred at or outside the home.

LE seems to think Heidi and baby were at the house after the drop off; at the same time as SC. According to the latest presser.
So the P. conference wasn't totally in vain.
According to their words, (paraphrased) "...We believe they were (both) there for some time...".

We now know that both SC and Heidi and baby M. were at the house together after she returned from the son's school.
That seems huge now !

IF SC was off work early (not sure, some articles have said that) then he would've been home some time after Heidi got back; or before her return.

Could mean something or nothing.....

They = her and baby MOO I've not heard anybody in LE say that he was home when she was.

I re listened to it. Is he is giving the timeline , He said that the investigation starts at their last known location, the apts.. And it 8 minutes and 32 seconds it says both of them were back at the location after their school appointment. There is never a mention of him in the meaning of the " they" In my opinion.

Last edited:
We can probably put it into simple perspective based on the fact that media is spelling the missing baby’s name however they want. I know this sounds dramatic, but I REALLY hate when someone’s name is spelled incorrectly, habitually. It conveys a lack of respect IMO.

Oh crap!
Is it Margo or Margot?
I agree with you, so hurry up and answer, so I can edit my earlier post, if it's wrong, please!

“He needs his mom. I need his mom… we need the baby back, we just had a sister,” FBI involved in ‘continuous’ search for missing south Austin mom, infant; no person of interest

Interesting new updated statement from SC. We see really no personal message from him for 5 days then this which seems to me like an attempt to contect himself to the missing persons in a personal way. Yet it still comes off to me disconnected and strange. It seems he is still not identifying himself as a father of that baby.

Heidi's vehicle is a white Honda Fit.

Her mother says, "We know that Heidi and Margo were here at the time this thing took place. And what we want is we want our babies back home. And we want to see our grandbaby and our grandson and everything come back together."

I find it so strange they have taken nothing as evidence. The car, the purse, the backpack diaper bag.....

ETA, correction, we don't know that they don't have the purse and the diaper bag now. But the newscaster was just standing in front of the car so we do know that.

Last edited:

Heidi's vehicle is a white Honda Fit.

Her mother says, "We know that Heidi and Margo were here at the time this thing took place. And what we want is we want our babies back home. And we want to see our grandbaby and our grandson and everything come back together."

"This thing" seems to me to refer to something specific that they know happened. Something we don't know about. Something that someone may have heard, or that Heidi may have texted to her mother about - something specific more than "she's gone and we don't know where or how or why."

In the long video (
) he is so very thrown off by the "she was making lunch" blunder he made--start around 1:30. Took him a while to recover from his boo-boo. I think she was making lunch when he came home from work.

Would be interesting to know if the son bought lunch that day at school or had a lunch box.

And if he took a bagged lunch/lunch box, why is he requesting his leftover lunch be grilled when he got home from school? I find that so odd. What's he taking in his lunchbox? Ribs? Burgers? Steak?

Check the grill for recent use for something other than food.
I watched the whole thing all the way through and after he’s standing and talking, he again says when he left she was making lunch. She could have been making the older child’s lunch he was taking to school. You know, the sandwich that was going to get grilled later?

"This thing" seems to me to refer to something specific that they know happened. Something we don't know about. Something that someone may have heard, or that Heidi may have texted to her mother about - something specific more than "she's gone and we don't know where or how or why."
I agree with this!!

Right, the statement should be in the article linked, it's not. That's why I asked if anyone was able to find another article or interview that says this. For right now, I'm not taking this as 100% correct. It's not a quote, and it's not in the article they link. JMO

No. You have to click on my provided link below the quote that I posted. Do not click on the NBC affiliate link!

Theorizing here.
He leaks what he last saw, which was Heidi making herself lunch. Where do we go from there? Some sort of argument happened and then what? How does he get her and Margo out of the apartment? I just can't make that work.
It got dark well before he called 911. Possibly even before he picked up his son.

<modsnip>

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads