TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I also wonder if he fell asleep between 2 and 6. I haven't heard him mention that in any of these interviews, but maybe he feels guilty/bad admitting he fell asleep while something bad was very possibly happening to them? Just an idea. I could see coming home, finding her gone, calling her a a couple times, no answer, sitting down and maybe not even meaning to fall asleep but you do. You wake up, it's almost 6, she's still gone but you know you need to get your son ASAP.....MOO

I’ll hypothesize on what may have happened with Shane. He’s still wearing his work clothes in the interview. Why? If something nefarious had happened to BOTH his wife and child, I suspect he would have needed to change them. He also could have laid down for a nap when he got home and not called around to see where she was simply because he fell asleep. He maybe got something to eat, then fell asleep on the couch while still in his work clothes from being sleep deprived with a newborn - and the call from school woke him up. There’s the 3-4 hour gap. MOO

I haven't watched the Fox interview yet but you're saying that the video shows him putting the phone on silent without even looking at it?

Seems strange to me. Don't most people look at their phone when they do that? I can't do anything with my phone without looking at it. JMO

The poster who commented on the Fox interview has amended their post.

Could be something but maybe not.

If it was myself in that horrible situation -- I would've answered it hoping someone, anyone had seen her !!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watched the Fox interview yet but you're saying that the video shows him putting the phone on silent without even looking at it?

Seems strange to me. Don't most people look at their phone when they do that? I can't do anything with my phone without looking at it. JMO
It looks to me like he glances at it . Also could’ve had a person specific ring tone as well.

I looked up Texas requirements for Amber Alert and am not sure that it is an absolute requirement that the "abductor's" vehicle be known. All of the criteria concerning the victim and an abduction is the main criteria.

Wouldn't this qualify as an abduction if the police took this at face value? I mean, this is a newborn and a mother who left home with nothing, not even a working phone. Her boyfriend seems to think that this is an abduction. I don't...however, he does...

TxDPS - Amber Alert

No. And here’s the language regarding abductor description and/or vehicle, straight from your link:

• Has a preliminary investigation verified the abduction and eliminated alternative explanations for the child's disappearance?
  • Is sufficient information available to disseminate to the public to help locate the child, a suspect, or the vehicle used in the abduction?

In that interview SC says Heidi’s purse was still in her car. Perhaps she realized this at some point and went out with baby, phone and keys to get it.
When she gets outside they are attacked or abducted.
I know it seems unlikely. Just tossing out ideas.

In the Jennifer Dulos missing mom of 5, LE
requested the cell phone of her estranged husband and asked for his passwords, etc. This
was the day after she went missing and in Ct.

I'd be very surprised if LE isn't already tracking
his calls the last few days.

Has FBI been called in here? Or State Police?

The FBI should be called. A newborn missing should mean this is taken as seriously as possible.

So I watched the extended video a couple of times, and I’ve changed my hink.

I’ve watched all the videos and I don’t hear discrepancies in what husband is saying... only reporters.

I do think it’s possible that Heidi was baby wearing and the perp wasn’t aware of the infant.

How hard would it be for a stranger to grab and abduct a woman with a newborn ?

Would they have grabbed just Heidi and assuming she's hold onto her baby for dear life -- shove them into the back of a car ?
Or use a gun or other weapon and threaten them ?

IF the dad thinks they've been abducted (& he seems to) -- does he have any clue as to who would want to harm the family ?
Throwing out some ideas.

It's in the fox video interview you said you are watching, I'm not speaking to the call you say was at noon. Just that he said her phone was off.

In the video, he says he called her at 1:40 and her phone was off.

No. I only watched the first 3.5 minutes. In other interviews he was clear he called her at noon and her phone was off. I will try to find those.

IF his demeanor on that full interview does point to his being being in shock over what he MIGHT have done, that something happened and went south, that he cannot mentally process right now....then I think he will break down at some point.
I am so on the fence now after seeing the whole interview.

He looked at it I think. But didn’t answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar