TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW ON NAMUS:

MARIANNA PEEVY, 14 years old, MISSING SEPT 20, 2012, 5', 105 LBS, BIRACIAL, Native American and Black. No Picture

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21851/3?current_page=case_information

Forwarded this to Dr. Derrick, got this response:

"I called Oklahoma City PD. Had to leave a message. We will see what they have to say. She is mixed Black and Native American so that would surprise me – still, she sounds like a good lead. Will let you know"

Forwarded this to Dr. Derrick, got this response:

"I called Oklahoma City PD. Had to leave a message. We will see what they have to say. She is mixed Black and Native American so that would surprise me – still, she sounds like a good lead. Will let you know"

How is it possible that she has been missing so long and there is not a photo of her? I tried googling her name to see if there was anything but it didn't even pull up that she was missing. I didn't have the time to search very well so I will try again.

How is it possible that she has been missing so long and there is not a photo of her? I tried googling her name to see if there was anything but it didn't even pull up that she was missing. I didn't have the time to search very well so I will try again.

You won't find anything. I did the same, all that's there is namus link and link to this thread

Did you see this FB of a Marianna Peevy? https://www.facebook.com/marianna.peevy.1?fref=ts

The lone 'friend' shares the last name and I suspect may be a sibling or cousin (and is at least partly AA) - that person is from OK

Also, if you look at the lone friend's "friends" - the very first one on the list is a D***** P who is from OK...

Seems they may be possibly tied to Marianna?

Also, if you look at all the 'Peevy' relatives on D Peevy's list, several live in Texas...

GPS on photos is crazy! So easy to see where people have been. A relative with the last name peevy was found living in Houston, I looked through their "map" and one of their locations is less than 10 miles away from where smurfette was found.

GPS on photos is crazy! So easy to see where people have been. A relative with the last name peevy was found living in Houston, I looked through their "map" and one of their locations is less than 10 miles away from where smurfette was found.

Wow...I just got a chill reading your post. I looked thru several of the relatives that are listed with the one friend on this Marianna Peevy Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marianna.peevy.1?fref=ts

If they are related, no one has mentioned her missing. At least not that I could find. I never seen her name mentioned, even on photos. But I was also looking on my phone, I could have missed something. I checked for 2013, 2012 & 2011. I still can't believe she doesn't have a photo.

Looking under white pages and looking at addresses puts them scary close. Hope Dr D can give us some information soon.

Im getting quite hopeful here. As much as it would be lovely if Marianna Peevy is safe and well somewhere, I would love Smurfette to get her name back.

Is your name Marianna? A whole year without your name is far too long.

Marianna Peevy
Big thanks to Dr. Derrick, she called namus and asked them to post it.

Oh my, close, but I'm not seeing the eye thing. What do you all think?

Also, remember she said the eye thing may or may not be noticeable.

I think the eyes are not quite symmetrical. She looks pretty damn close to what we have all been looking for, doesn't she?!

Wow...I just got a chill reading your post. I looked thru several of the relatives that are listed with the one friend on this Marianna Peevy Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marianna.peevy.1?fref=ts

If they are related, no one has mentioned her missing. At least not that I could find. I never seen her name mentioned, even on photos. But I was also looking on my phone, I could have missed something. I checked for 2013, 2012 & 2011. I still can't believe she doesn't have a photo.

Yeah I find it odd that none of her family members mention her disappearance.

I am so proud of everyone, we got some good information.
OKPD never called back Dr. Derrick, she took it into her own hands to call namus and get her picture posted. I emailed her the information about relatives and the distance from the dump site, and she jumped into gear. She is hoping to get more info from namus soon, she said its easier getting it from them than LE.

Wow! Marianna looks like she could be a match. Distance between her eyes matches the sketch which is one of the things that is definite in the sketch. The nose shape in the sketch is a guess so it could be her.

I looked through family members Facebook's, many of the family members look like they have loving, well taken care of children and like other posters said no mention of Marianna.

I wish there was more information on her disappearance. The single friend listed under Marianna Peevy's FB has Aunts & Uncles listed who list all their siblings under relatives. I tried researching those. Five of the ten siblings are on FB and none appear to be the Mother/Father of Marianna. So I would guess it would be one of the other five, two have different last names that don't appear to be through marriage so possibly different Father's which would make them unlikely parents of Marianna. The three left I can't find much info on when googling.

I'm curious if it hasn't be reported all this time or if it's an error and she went missing Sept. 2013 but it was mistakenly entered as 2012?

This girl was just added to NAMUS yesterday:

Natasha Martin
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22016/5/

She's biracial (black and white), her height (5'2) is within range, age (15) is within range, and she seems to resemble the sketch. I can't really tell whether she has an overbite.

Smurfette's body was found Oct 16, 2012. Natasha went missing March 2013. So unless the information is wrong she is not a candidate. She does have the stats of our gal......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne