TX TX - Houston, 'Swimsuit Boy' WhtMale 15-19, UP4547, Dean Corll victim, Aug'73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for sharing. My heart aches for all the missing young men - and women too, but it seems the males get less attention/empathy from the public.
I believe you are correct. It may be that people think that males are supposed to be strong and able to fend for themselves. And if males disappear. then maybe it was because they were involved in things they shouldn't have been.

The timing of the reopening of Michael’s case and the renewed search efforts surrounding Corll’s case make this a more interesting possibility to me for some reason.

The timing of the reopening of Michael’s case and the renewed search efforts surrounding Corll’s case make this a more interesting possibility to me for some reason.

I see the resemblance, I think Michael is worth sending as a possible match.

It drives me nuts to see every source state Sammy is the only remaining unidentified Corll victim. Here is at least one more.

I’m glad to see recent articles about our guy here though! Hopefully they’re making progress on the identification front.
I hope so too. I honestly think that they'll announce his identification by next August at the latest, since it'll be 50 years since he was found, if not earlier. I also wonder about the status of Texas Equusearch, since it's been a year since their press conference reigniting the search for more bodies.

I hope so too. I honestly think that they'll announce his identification by next August at the latest, since it'll be 50 years since he was found, if not earlier. I also wonder about the status of Texas Equusearch, since it's been a year since their press conference reigniting the search for more bodies.
i know! I’ve been waiting for news on that too.

It drives me nuts to see every source state Sammy is the only remaining unidentified Corll victim. Here is at least one more.

I’m glad to see recent articles about our guy here though! Hopefully they’re making progress on the identification front.
I looked at your link. Is the link referring to the two extra bones that were found on High Island? I'm not sure if DNA was extracted from them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back