TX TX - Houston, 'Swimsuit Boy' WhtMale 15-19, UP4547, Dean Corll victim, Aug'73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what illness he has. I don’t think I’ve read about it anywhere. He’s relatively young. Nonetheless, he’s right where he needs to stay!
Long term prison life is hard on bodies. No A/C. No exercise. Bad food. He's 66 and has been there for almost 50 years. I never hear of Texas prisoners surviving to a "ripe old age". He probably smokes too. Although I read TDC were now "non-smoking", but I find it hard to believe.

Last edited:
Long term prison life is hard on bodies. No A/C. No exercise. Bad food. He's 66 and has been there for almost 50 years. I never hear of Texas prisoners surviving to a "ripe old age". He probably smokes too. Although I read TDC were now "non-smoking", but I find it hard to believe.
Yes, Wayne was a smoker. At least in his younger years.

That’s good news. Hadn’t they previously said the investigation on this unidentified person had been “suspended indefinitely”? I wonder what that was about.
Is this related to the two extra bones that were found with bodies 26 & 27 on High Island?

After I looked at the UID I did a little research. I don't think this was ever considered a Corll victim and in fact may have been a female. This article explains more about it (though the beginning seems to have been cut off). Authorities take another look at Galveston's cold case killings | ABC13 Houston | abc13.com
As I recall, a few people have thought this young person was Sharon Shaw, whose skull was found in January 1972 near where this headdless doe was found. Shaw had disappeared a month before that body was found.

https:///wiki/Harris_County_John_Doe_(September_1,_1971)
This link gives more information too, although the possibility that they were a youth named Phillip Manning was discussed. I wonder if they conclusively proved that Phillip Manning did indeed turn up decades later and it wasn't someone impersonating him. I couldn't find any other info there.

Is this UID not considered to be a potential Corll victim?
This ones never been connected to Corll or his accomplices.
No, Swimsuit Boy - I thought the search for his identity had been “postponed indefinitely.” I must be mistaken.
I remember this too. I believe it’s mentioned on the previous page here. DDP suspended their involvement in the case. Seems like someone else may have picked up research. Don’t quote me on that, I’m just going by my memory. :p

This ones never been connected to Corll or his accomplices.

I remember this too. I believe it’s mentioned on the previous page here. DDP suspended their involvement in the case. Seems like someone else may have picked up research. Don’t quote me on that, I’m just going by my memory. :p
I think that was two years ago this month that DDP said they had suspended their involvement. I hope we find out this boy's identity soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back