TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s not always accurate to the actual person in the photograph.
Well as someone with 30 Years of Experience designing, installing and maintaining Closed Circuit Television Systems, both the old analogue ones and the new digital ones, that is a very good approximation of what I think she would have looked like. But, yes I agree, it is open to a bit of interpretation with AI.

From the photo, it seems to be 1 inch to 1 and a half inches.
There does seem to be a line that continues from the end of her right eyebrow. I don’t want to be disrespectful of our fellow member whose family took the original photograph, but I never really thought Kathy was WCJD, but now I am really starting to wonder. Also I have noticed that some photos of people that have passed away don’t look the way they did when they are living. Some of Pamela Buckley’s post mortem photos look like her, and some don’t IMHO.

Last edited:
Do you remember if her sandals were red?

Based on the clothing description of Kathy’s clothes, i think that she is WCJD.
I do not remember the color of Sandals. although Kati just like WCJD always carried her Sandals kinda like a purse . just my theory if not same person they both wore the same white hoodie. I was raised in Crystal Beach Tx. we called this a Bikini robe goes down to your knees. I think either way they lived very close to the beach caring there shoes and all.

There does seem to be a line that continues from the end of her right eyebrow. I don’t want to be disrespectful of our fellow member whose family took the original photograph, but I never really thought Kathy was WCJD, but now I am really starting to wonder. Also I have noticed that some photos of people that have passed away don’t look the way they did when they are living. Some of Pamela Buckley’s post motel photos look like her, and some don’t IMHO.
There is no disrespect I wish 100x that it is not WCJD and happily alive growing old somewhere.

I do not remember the color of Sandals. although Kati just like WCJD always carried her Sandals kinda like a purse . just my theory if not same person they both wore the same white hoodie. I was raised in Crystal Beach Tx. we called this a Bikini robe goes down to your knees. I think either way they lived very close to the beach caring there shoes and all.

I saw where your sister posted a message on one of the videos about her, She still looks the same all these years later. As far as Kati goes I agree with Jay at certain angle she does at others she doesn't. It is possible that Kati is someone else who would end up being murdered by the same killer who was leading young girls to different prisons then abducting them.

Im not good with picture in fact didn't really know how to take pictures but I have spent hundreds of hours learning. If you see the original picture with my sister Deanna and inlarge Kati's face you will see a scar down her face from right eye to above her lip lined with her nose. compare to post mortem picture that has FOR ID PURPOSE ONLY picture invert colors change black and white darker you will see the same exact scar come through. I can show you but probly can't post post mortem pics here.

For the few days that I known them. I don't remember any names but the couple were very dirty and Kati took showers several times a day. she was kinda short and wore long dress (white) down to her knees. He was kind med build beard mustache hair all messed up, They had a long brownish car with a light colored top and so dirty when Kati got in back seat you couldn't see through the windows. I always thought it made no sense for Kati to have pantyhose wearing jeans. I believe they were the girls with the long dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx