TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem to be a line that continues from the end of her right eyebrow. I don’t want to be disrespectful of our fellow member whose family took the original photograph, but I never really thought Kathy was WCJD, but now I am really starting to wonder. Also I have noticed that some photos of people that have passed away don’t look the way they did when they are living. Some of Pamela Buckley’s post mortem photos look like her, and some don’t IMHO.
I agree, I think that if Kathy is indeed WCJD.

Then it’s plausible that when the UID body was prepared for embalming, her face may have gotten thinner.

As Carl said on a video where he spoke about WCJD and the reconstructions.

I can say without a doubt my brother was there when this picture of Kati was taken. My Brother Billy was in Crockett state school in Palistine Tx most of 1980 he got out the last week of Oct 1980 on a week furrow and worked in centerville with my step father building a radio tower he went back and got out for good Thanksgiving week 1980. my stepfather got cancer and died 1981 after oct 1980 we never stayed together in a motel again. If Kati is not WCJD I was in the area at the exact time of WCJD's death.

The thing that always gets me when trying to match WCJD with *anyone* is how delicate her nose was. I'm running into this again with Kathy. I can see how Kathy is possible until I go back and look at the post-mortem photos, and there is that incredibly tiny, delicate nose....

The thing that always gets me when trying to match WCJD with *anyone* is how delicate her nose was. I'm running into this again with Kathy. I can see how Kathy is possible until I go back and look at the post-mortem photos, and there is that incredibly tiny, delicate nose....
I thought they had quite similar noses. It could be the angle that makes it look different, though.

It a shame this case didn't become popular 10 years sooner from when it was posted on here in 2009. Her parents might be deceased or no longer live in Texas. I dont think the blame should be put on them or the police for “not trying hard enough”

In a way its like the Jonbenet Ramsey case. Both died by ligature strangulation, both were sexually assaulted but not raped, both were dead less than 6 hours, both were young attractive girls, and neither of their killers have been caught.

I just wanted to put this out there ! you will never meet a person on this planet that has been more dedicated, more passion, and probaly with me more patience, that has spent a zillion hours and probably a lot of his own money. This person gets know were close to the credit he deserves, all the million facebook hits and answers he does. I just wanted and hope everyone is with me ! Thank you Carl Koppelman CarlK90245

It is the tip. WCJD's tip turns up in a unique way, and is so tiny/delicate. Both girls have a small nose, and I agree look very similar otherwise.

I have just had a look at the rule outs lists to check a name. Tina Kemp is on it so clearly not her but I was convincing myself it could have been, he facial features,specifically her nose, are the closest I have seen yet.
I guess its so hard to tell because of how much the face changes in death and also the angle of the autopsy photo :(

I have just had a look at the rule outs lists to check a name. Tina Kemp is on it so clearly not her but I was convincing myself it could have been, he facial features,specifically her nose, are the closest I have seen yet.
I guess its so hard to tell because of how much the face changes in death and also the angle of the autopsy photo :(

I wonder out of all the ones excluded which came the closet to matching her CODIS? Using Familial DNA searching they might be able to find her relatives based off the missing girl who came the closet to matching her DNA. This is something that should be looked into.

On girls who are currently excluded from being WCJD, for me Tina Faye kemp is the only one who could have looked like WCJD

On girls who are currently excluded from being WCJD, for me Tina Faye kemp is the only one who could have looked like WCJD

I spent last night scouring namus and looked at so many missing girls and Tina is still the only one I have found that looks like she could be WCJD, the resemblance is uncanny. I wonder how she was ruled out?

I spent last night scouring namus and looked at so many missing girls and Tina is still the only one I have found that looks like she could be WCJD, the resemblance is uncanny. I wonder how she was ruled out?
Well, although there is a reasonable resemblance, you have to analyze Tina's height was 5'0 - 5'1 and WCJD's height was approximately 5'6 ". WCJF's hair was light brown and she had hazel eyes while that Kemp had dark brown hair and blue eyes and finally from delaware to texas the distance is enormous but in 1 year obviously it could have come

Well, although there is a reasonable resemblance, you have to analyze Tina's height was 5'0 - 5'1 and WCJD's height was approximately 5'6 ". WCJD's hair was light brown and she had hazel eyes while that Kemp had dark brown hair and blue eyes and finally from delaware to texas the distance is enormous but in 1 year obviously it could have come

ADMIN NOTE:

At no time are members required to provide their personal information on a public thread or to any regular Websleuths members, ever.

We have invited MKGANDY to apply for verification under Websleuths completely confidential process.

In future, please just link to the post that explains why the process is in place and provides instruction on how to apply. The link to Tricia's post is found on Websleuths main page:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads