Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When comparing her features to WCJD, I thought the same thing about the lips. However, my lips tend to look a lot thinner when I'm smiling too, versus how they look relaxed. Her features are just too close to WCJD's, I really hope we can figure out who she is.

Yeah, that needs to be kept in mind too. Hopefully we find out who "Kathy" is.

On Photobucket, I made a collage comparison between Kathy and the post-mortem photo of WCJD.

**WARNING -- GRAPHIC**

[video]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp194/BotoxChild/Kathy%20VS%2091UFTX_zpsdqikiprj.png[/video]

that definitely might be her! i didn't really see a resemblance between them at first but after looking at that, i see similarities in the faces.

i posted the picture and information of Cathy on the city-data web forums in the Corpus Christi Section here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/corp...middle-high-school-students.html#post42445721

I'm hoping someone there might recognize her so we can contact her family and get a DNA sample to help her get identified.

I keep thinking of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble...is there any definite record of her being alive after 1980?

Did you read her circumstances at NamUs or Charley Project? Sounds like her boyfriend killed her

On 5/8/1981, the MP, an 18 year old female, left the residence she was staying at (her boyfriends home). She has not been seen or heard from since.

On 5/9/1981, property of the MP was discovered near a dumpter behind a PayLess Shoestore located at Watt Avenue/Elkhorn Boulevard, in Sacramento.

On 5/10/1981, more property of the MP was discovered in a dumpster behind a grocery store, some of the porperty partially burned.

that definitely might be her! i didn't really see a resemblance between them at first but after looking at that, i see similarities in the faces.

i posted the picture and information of Cathy on the city-data web forums in the Corpus Christi Section here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/corp...middle-high-school-students.html#post42445721

I'm hoping someone there might recognize her so we can contact her family and get a DNA sample to help her get identified.

Thanks for posting her there. The bad thing about CD is mods may move it to people search, or another sub forum, unexplained mysteries

Hoppy New Year y'all.
For all your dedication to those without a name or a voice, I salute all your dedication and drive. :loveyou: :fireworks2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 2016 be the year she gets her name back!

And may 2016 be excellent for everyone here!

I wonder if any samples were taken from WCJD's fingernails. There's no way anyone that went through what she did would go down without a fight. If DNA could be taken from under her nails, the killer(s) could even be apprehended.

It sounds far-fetched, but that's how the probable killer of the Kern County and Ventura County Jane Doe's from 1980 got nabbed last fall.

I wonder if any samples were taken from WCJD's fingernails. There's no way anyone that went through what she did would go down without a fight. If DNA could be taken from under her nails, the killer(s) could even be apprehended.

It sounds far-fetched, but that's how the probable killer of the Kern County and Ventura County Jane Doe's from 1980 got nabbed last fall.

Even then they would have taken scrapings to test for blood type and skin cells, so they probably did. Whether they preserved the samples is another question.

OT but they did use nail scrapings in 1988 Mount Vernon Jane Doe's case, which matched the DNA of a Massachusetts man but if I understand correctly, that was never really pursued.

I hope that the sandals could still have DNA on them, since LE wouldn't publicly say whether they did or not. Maybe that is so as to not "scare off" a suspect. But I clearly don't know much about DNA so I'm just hoping.

Also, I was reviewing the Tammy Jo case, and recalled how they took her tan lines into consideration to indicate she was from a warmer climate. Does this mean that WCJD could have had tan lines, and they weren't really that thought-of because Texas is warm?

There was a match with the DNA and it wasn't pursued? That's horrible.

A man claiming to be George Ossipo, assigned the case, wrote on the Hellbeasts website. I would copy and paste it, but my phone isn't cooperating.

He said the possible suspect was located in 2010.

A partial match can easily be a false positive.

I watched Crime Watch daily earlier today and it was about Cal Jane Doe.
I was screaming at tv cause they showed a man who was redoing many UID sketches, I knew instantly it was our beloved Carl!!
I just had my DH watch it also.

Congrats on your remarkable gift Carl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads