Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if I've asked this before, but does anyone have a more complete list of rule outs for this case? I only saw 9 in NamUs. Are there more?

Best suggestion would be to go over the thread and copy them down as you go along. I've done it on my main cases. That's the only way to know who's been ruled out and how. I don't recall seeing on being kept on the thread. You can also try calling the detective to see if he would share it with you

Looks like you may be in luck. Springrain has one on her blog. You may want to ask her if she grabbed all from this thread

Rule-Outs - 8/12/2015

Lt. Perkins 2010 Ruleouts
- Corrine Anita Hagler
- Gina Renee Hall
- Adrea Laderoute
- Cecile Frances Moch
- Jane Louise Puckett
- Jean Marie Stewart
- Emma Lorene Vaughn

Official NamUs Ruleouts
- Mary "Rachel" Trlica (Arnold)
- Maria Anjiras
- Cindy King
- Kimberly Rae Doss
- Deborah McCall
- Kristy Booth
- Laureen Rahn

Looks like you may be in luck. Springrain has one on her blog. You may want to ask her if she grabbed all from this thread

Rule-Outs - 8/12/2015

Lt. Perkins 2010 Ruleouts
- Corrine Anita Hagler
- Gina Renee Hall
- Adrea Laderoute
- Cecile Frances Moch
- Jane Louise Puckett
- Jean Marie Stewart
- Emma Lorene Vaughn

Official NamUs Ruleouts
- Maria Anjiras
- Cindy King
- Kimberly Rae Doss
- Deborah McCall
- Kristy Booth
- Laureen Rahn

Pretty sure there's a post where she mentioned that she did get it here, but it's only from the one post after somebody here talked to Lt. Perkins and got a then-updated list. There are others scattered throughout.

Maybe it's time for somebody to get in touch with LE again and see what updates there might be.

How old was "Kitty"? Wasn't WCJD young enough that her attempt at claiming she was 19 fell flat as a pancake?

Thanks everyone! I did go back to check. I found a google doc someone had put together with a list of possibilities, too. I'm old fashioned, I use a notebook instead of a spreadsheet.
How old was "Kitty"?
- The article stated 17 I believe.

Thanks everyone! I did go back to check. I found a google doc someone had put together with a list of possibilities, too. I'm old fashioned, I use a notebook instead of a spreadsheet.
- The article stated 17 I believe.

Can you post the link to the google doc?
Personally, I'm not seeing Kitty as being WCJD, I think Cathy was a better match

You're welcome.
Kudos to whomever created it. I found it helpful.

Pretty sure there's a post where she mentioned that she did get it here, but it's only from the one post after somebody here talked to Lt. Perkins and got a then-updated list. There are others scattered throughout.

Maybe it's time for somebody to get in touch with LE again and see what updates there might be.

Yes; I got them from here. It won't let me go back and edit, but NamUs added a few new rule-outs. Here's the updated list:

- Corrine Anita Hagler
- Gina Renee Hall
- Adrea Laderoute
- Cecile Frances Moch
- Jane Louise Puckett
- Jean Marie Stewart
- Emma Lorene Vaughn
- Maria Anjiras
- Cindy King
- Kimberly Rae Doss
- Deborah McCall
- Kristy Booth
- Laureen Rahn
- Roxanne Easland

I've been trying to get Mary Louise Day ruled out or in. I kind of doubt it's her, but just to be sure, I contacted them 2x. Once in November and once in January. No reply.

I've been trying to get Mary Louise Day ruled out or in. I kind of doubt it's her, but just to be sure, I contacted them 2x. Once in November and once in January. No reply.

I also recently sent an inquiry about Mary Louise Day, asking for a rule out. There is hardly any information about her. I question her height (5'8") which is tall for a twelve year old, though not unheard of, and the date of her LKA, which is conflicting in Namus. In the case notes it reads 07/15/1981, but in the circumstances it reads spring of 1980. I wonder which one it is? The thing that caught my eye about her is there is a mark under/ to the right of her eye which could be a scab from an injury. This mark doesn't appear on her earlier picture, so I don't think it's a mole. The most recent picture of her is blurry, so if there is more to the mark, I can't tell.
I would like more information on Mary.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MLD1.jpg
    MLD1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 297
I question her height (5'8") which is tall for a twelve year old, though not unheard of,]

My niece is 13 years old, and is about that tall (and was last year when she was 12).

My niece is 13 years old, and is about that tall (and was last year when she was 12).

And some people grow at fast rates. I was 5'0 when I was 10 then grew to 5'6 by the time I turned 11. I've grown barely half an inch since then. LOL. I suppose I've got another year or two to grow, but I kinda doubt I will. Everyone thought I was going to be very tall, but now I'm the shortest in my friend group. Anyway point is, it's possible to be the height you'll be at 12 just not super common.

(My father was 6'4 by the time he was 12/13)

I'm still of the mind that once we locate 'Kathy' we will have the ball rolling to find WCJD's identity, much like how finding 'jason' helped solve the grateful doe case. We have such dedicated volunteers and excellent reconstructions from Carl and the NCMEC alike. I think if we just keep getting the story out there then we'll ID her.

And some people grow at fast rates. I was 5'0 when I was 10 then grew to 5'6 by the time I turned 11. I've grown barely half an inch since then. LOL. I suppose I've got another year or two to grow, but I kinda doubt I will. Everyone thought I was going to be very tall, but now I'm the shortest in my friend group. Anyway point is, it's possible to be the height you'll be at 12 just not super common.

One of my classmates's mum grew 2 inches in college, so you never know.

Okay, so I just spent... since about 6 PM (it's currently 2:15 am, granted I took a few breaks when my head started to spin) compiling (ALMOST.) every MP suggestion in here, similar for what I did for the Mount Vernon, NY Jane Doe. I skipped the ones that I thought were too far ahead -- anyone missing past 1980.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gd21OdYiFaDZWcAi9RKaQsNGe5HeQCzmCZuQPDBTHQk/edit#gid=0

Again, this was mostly for my own reference, but also for everyone in here's as well. I saw so. many. repeats. Hopefully this helps with any MP searching in the future -- if I missed anything (a submission, a detail you know, etc) please let me know and I'll edit it!

As for me, right now, I'm going to go sleep.

I found the post for the google doc dated December 24, 2015 so it's partially current at least up until then.
Does anyone have time to go back over the thread to add the ones missing after 1980?

Wish I could remember how old I was when I reached 5'8". I was always at the back of the line in school, so was one of the tallest.

I'm a transgender individual - a trans man, born biologically female and raised as a little girl. I've seen it raised on a forum that isn't googleable that WCJD might not have seen themselves as female. I pointed out that it's rather obvious that her mental gender matched her physical sex as she was wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose. this crap happened with Little Miss Nobody, although in that case i think that the only gender a toddler should have is "toddler".

Bumping up. She's been on my mind an awful lot, lately. I keep thinking about the possible connection to the Autry dude. I still wonder if she was maybe riding along with the brother? I know it's a long shot, but maybe worth looking into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne