GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why they went from one motel to another.
I wonder how they were found so quickly so far away.
I wonder about the dog too.........

While he didn't cause the injury or neglect resulting in death, he had a legal duty to protect Jackson or get help for him and he failed to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly is 'Injury to a Child by Ommission' ?

In this case, I think it means that he didn't protect his son from dangerous, irresponsible, neglectful, @*@#$ Jenna. :furious:

Another case of a girl having babies while far too immature and then still trying to be a typical teen and therefore neglecting/putting blinkers on re the children.

There are so many cases of this these days. Years ago they took the babies of unwed teen mothers and adopted them out, I totally don't agree with that and it destroyed many lives, but these days they have gone too far the other way and it is very rare that a child is taken and adopted out. The rights of the parents are thought of first. Time for common sense to prevail with this as well, if they are abusing or neglecting the kids take them of them, no going from foster parent to foster parent hoping that the parents/mother can be rehabilitated.................just adopt them straight out to the MANY people out there who would give everything to have children to love and care for.....

RIP little fellow: blame the do gooders, they should have save you the first time she was charged!!!

Uh how utterly sad! :( Rest in Peace little Jackson, you deserved better than this!

Has the mother also been charged?

Uh how utterly sad! :( Rest in Peace little Jackson, you deserved better than this!

Has the mother also been charged?

My guess is they won't officially charge her until after the autopsy. They can hold her for the probation violations until then.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Yes it sounds like they believe she is the one who killed Jackson, so they will wait till the autopsy. :twocents:

MOO, MOO, MOO.

My opinion, only.

I've been thinking about the missing dog. What if the baby were left unattended, with the dog, and the dog killed him? And the parents couldn't report it because the baby had been dead for hours before they returned home to find him.

Killed the dog. Buried the baby and took off for parts unknown.

Again, MOO.
It's a thought but I honestly feel that the dog was the only responsible adult around.

"Parents" like these should be sterilized so that if they ever get out of jail they can no longer produce children that they will abuse!

I'm infertile. Stories like this seriously test my faith.

Forgive me GOD.

:(
'
'
'

Something to think about .... for the future......

Body found in NM. Body taken to NM state's medical examiner's office.

BUT ...
most of Orogrande, NM (Otero County, NM) is either BLM (Bureau of Land Management = owned by the FEDS through the Dept. of the Interior) OR a military reservation = Ft. Bliss in Texas that controls the NM land therein = FEDS.

:seeya:

I wonder why they went from one motel to another.
I wonder how they were found so quickly so far away.
I wonder about the dog too.........

1) evading authorities. Thought they could out "smart" the Feds/LE. pfffft!
2) license plates and apb and bolo for THAT car to every jurisdiction out there
3) Me too. Where's the pup?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member