GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm infertile. Stories like this seriously test my faith.

Forgive me GOD.

:(
'
'
'

Bless you. :heartluv:

This breaks all our hearts to just throw away a precious child. Hurts my heart. I will never be able to answer the "WHY" question. Never, ever.

Have any news releases been made that say police confirm finding Jackson dead or is it still "police will neither confirm or deny"?

Nothing "official" yet, but it's coming once the NM Med examiner's finish. Should be soon since they work 7 days and pretty much 24/7 with the scientific labs and UNM.

IMO.

Originally Posted by EGirl View Post
I'm infertile. Stories like this seriously test my faith.

Forgive me GOD.

'
'
'

Bless you. :heartluv:

This breaks all our hearts to just throw away a precious child. Hurts my heart. I will never be able to answer the "WHY" question. Never, ever.

This and this.

Egirl, you are in my prayers tonight.

OMG! this video made me cry.

Jackson should be happy and healthy, living with a family full of love and promise, not here among all the shiny stainless steel.

On a lighter note....Congrats New Mexico on your new diggs.

WE (New Mexicans) dearly needed this. I was so happy to spend my tax $ for that. Every person found dead HERE should have a "voice". This is their last "voice" to tell the story of what the heck happened to them and because someone CARES:

The Office of the Medical Investigator (OMI) investigates any death occurring in the State of New Mexico that is sudden, violent, untimely, unexpected, or where a person is found dead and the cause of death is unknown. The OMI is designated as a special program within the Department of Pathology at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. OMI provides training in many aspects of medicolegal death investigation.

Please tell me they are charging her in Texas..........

I hope she gets the death penalty.

Did you listen to the words to the song? put the baby in the microwave.......:banghead: WUT!!

Yes, that's me that made the first comment, I couldn't help myself. Oy.

Close and equally disgusting. imo

'Look at that girl something something craves
Hotta than a baby in a microwave. '

I'm reminded of the Saturday Night Live skit with Molly Shannon. Mary Katherine Gallagher. Except the skit was really funny. This is just awkward. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@$%#@/$a#%%%!!!!!!! I can't say what I really want to say right now!!!! OMG I am so so very very angry that this baby is dead!!!

CPS made a statement located at the bottom of this article. They worked with the family up until May 2013.

http://m.kfoxtv.com/article?id=310362

your link is a little cranky/mobile app.

Here:

Officials with Child Protective Services released the following statement about the Farrey family: Child Protective Services (CPS) is currently working an active investigation with law enforcement. The familys 19-month-old child is in the custody of the state of Michigan at this time. The Farrey family does have prior CPS history in Texas. CPS investigated allegations of neglectful supervision (leaving a young child at home) in June 2012 and continued working with the family thru our Family Based Safety Services program until May 2013.

Read More at: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features...father-arrested-929.shtml?wap=0&#.Uo2FUihOoTM

your link is a little cranky/mobile app.

Here:

Officials with Child Protective Services released the following statement about the Farrey family: Child Protective Services (CPS) is currently working an active investigation with law enforcement. The familys 19-month-old child is in the custody of the state of Michigan at this time. The Farrey family does have prior CPS history in Texas. CPS investigated allegations of neglectful supervision (leaving a young child at home) in June 2012 and continued working with the family thru our Family Based Safety Services program until May 2013.

Read More at: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features...father-arrested-929.shtml?wap=0&#.Uo2FUihOoTM

Thank you Ransom :)

This is so disgusting. My DD says, "Mama you worry too much!" This is why I worry too much. Rant over

This poor baby and poor Blake....I really can't even put into words. I am so angry and my heart just hearts for these poor babies. WHEN is this going to change? WHEN is this going to addressed? HOW MANY BABIES/KIDS MUST DIE BEFORE SOMETHING/SOMEONE STANDS UP AND MAKES A DRASTIC CHANGE??? Why must we keep sacrificing our future (the babies/kids) to these "parents"? I use that word very very loosely. Just makes me sick. SMDH.....I think I need a break :(

I shouldn't be shocked ... but are you kidding me? A 7 month old comes to daycare in the same diaper they put on him the day BEFORE?!

http://m.kvia.com/news/el-paso-dayc...go/-/22877038/23078200/-/blckt4z/-/index.html

I feel sick reading that. Even more sick that CPS was aware if this family, LE was aware of this family and yet they still were somehow able to maintains custody of these boys. Now one is dead. This could have been prevented. I'm so angry right now.

OMG!!! How many adults does it take? To protect one defenseless baby?? :banghead:

Right now, I'm seeing worthless parents, worthless LE, worthless CPS, etc., etc. A pack of wolves would have been more protective!! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz
Back