GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was dad deployed at some point? In the reports, she said she has sole control and custody of the baby. WHY, WHY, WHY was the tiny baby left with such an irresponsible, uncaring, selfish, ignorant person?? :banghead:

Let me in a room with this crap for an egg donor, and all LE shut their eyes and ears! Don't open the door until I ask for it to be opened!

WTH leaves a 2-3 month old baby ALONE? CONTINOUSLY? Drives 97 mph to get home and then tells the cop she left the baby home by himself! A friend found him once alone and with feces on his mattress/sheet. She admitted leaving him for HOURS to go to the mall. WTH did she still have custody?!?!?! WTH was she allowed to bring another baby into that home?!?!?! YES whatever has happened was HER FAULT and HER FAULT ALONE, but daggone it, the RED FLAGS were raised and whipping in the wind! What in the world does it take for CPS to remove a child?

AN INFANT...home alone!!! OMG! He could have spit up and chocked on it, rolled off something, been kidnapped, anything could have happened!!!

I just don't understand......I can't understand.....innocent babies....WHY???

Below are snippets from this article:

Jenna also admitted to police she left the baby alone for five to six hours on occasion when she went to Cielo Vista Mall.

Read More at: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features...case-has-record-leaving-baby-alone-2469.shtml
Jenna admitted to police she left the then-3-month-old baby Blake alone for about 40 minutes. The officer noted the baby was in a play pen asleep and said the apartment was a mess. When the officer asked if Jenna had a car seat for the baby, she replied yes. When asked why she didn't take her baby with her, she reportedly said she didn't know. In a separate complaint affidavit for Jenna, it indicates she was charged with abandoning or endangering a child again about a month later. Jenna allegedly left her baby Blake alone in July 2012 while going on a road trip to Elephant Butte, N.M. And once at the movies.

Read More at: http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features...case-has-record-leaving-baby-alone-2469.shtml

That's more than 5 times that she was caught or has admitted leaving B home alone! No telling how many more times it actually happened. Again, WHY where the children still living there?!?!

Why do people like this have 1 child let alone 2! Those poor babies, I hope she gets her tubes tied as punishment just for leaving them alone, that poor baby would of skipped numerous feeds and nappies :( . Being a mother of 2 myself and a young mum I am fuming. Why won't they talk!!! If I found one of my babies god forbid had accidentally passed I would be straight on the phone to get help ambulance police no matter what the consequences sounds like she is trying to cover her own butt, how can you not know where your own child is.. It's not like losing a phone.. Judging by her YouTube videos she would probably be more upset about the phone actually. :banghead:

Was dad deployed at some point? In the reports, she said she has sole control and custody of the baby. WHY, WHY, WHY was the tiny baby left with such an irresponsible, uncaring, selfish, ignorant person?? :banghead:

On her YouTube she said he was going to be deployed AGAIN in March next year and she wasn't happy about it saying how hard it is with 2 kids..

I don't understand why social services left the baby with her after knowing that she had left the baby home alone several times for lengthy periods of time. Did she take the toddler with her or where was he when the baby was home alone? Did the father of the baby know he was being left home alone? Where was the father? Did he work somewhere? Maybe if action had been taken sooner, it would have saved this baby from whatever happened to it. Where was the extended family? Did an extended family know what was going on or live near the family? This poor baby just didn't have a chance. I wonder where it is now. Things don't look good for the baby unless she sold it or gave it away to someone.

Arrest records for El Paso County show that she's used an alias, 2 actually:

Jenna May Johnson
May Farrey

I found a Facebook friend in Michigan with the last name of Johnson.

I'm just really hoping they left baby Jackson with someone safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is to why they were in Escanaba would be they were trying to take a way out of the way to Chicago or they were trying to get into Canada and couldn't or were figuring out their plan. They probably went straight north and then East and then up thru WI. Or they may know someone there. I've been to Escanaba when I was younger. My childhood best friend had family there and both her parents were born and raised in that town. It is not in an area that you would just go to for no reason (maybe that was their intent)?! I don't know. Of all places. It just seems so strange.

And as for why CPS left the kids in her care is that he was probably an OK a Dad and they were likely left in his care. They also may avoid taking the kids because then his command would be notified and everything stacks up and then their situation is made worse. Most CPS workers want to keep kids with their families when possible so giving the parents chance after chance is them trying to do right by keeping the family together. El Paso could also be very overwhelmed in regards to CPS. There are so many unknown factors that could have led them to keep the kids with Mom and Dad. There needs to be more details.,

I really hope they find the baby. It's been a busy day here today and my words are probably making no sense but I wanted to come on here and check for any updates. Heading up to Escanaba, they likely drove right thru Wi and right past my town (at least thats how we went when I was younger and we lived in Chicago) I would have kept him safe :-( .

I just finished reading everything. It is absolutely gut wrenching. I can not understand how any mother could treat her children like that. Then to have cps keep returning them? These little ones have been horribly let down by everyone in their life it seems. I hope with all my heart that Jackson is found safe and those boys find a loving, nurturing, and safe home soon!

Let me in a room with this crap for an egg donor, and all LE shut their eyes and ears! Don't open the door until I ask for it to be opened!

WTH leaves a 2-3 month old baby ALONE? CONTINOUSLY? Drives 97 mph to get home and then tells the cop she left the baby home by himself! A friend found him once alone and with feces on his mattress/sheet. She admitted leaving him for HOURS to go to the mall. WTH did she still have custody?!?!?! WTH was she allowed to bring another baby into that home?!?!?! YES whatever has happened was HER FAULT and HER FAULT ALONE, but daggone it, the RED FLAGS were raised and whipping in the wind! What in the world does it take for CPS to remove a child?

AN INFANT...home alone!!! OMG! He could have spit up and chocked on it, rolled off something, been kidnapped, anything could have happened!!!

I just don't understand......I can't understand.....innocent babies....WHY???

It is a shame baby Jackson wasn't kidnapped by someone who WANTED him. :twocents:

We just celebrated the 1st birthday of a beautiful boy named Jackson.
I hope this chick gets what she deserves. :twocents:

We should make all forms of birth control free and easily accessible. I know there would still be irresponsible people who don't bother to use it, or occasional failures, but perhaps some people would make better choices if it was easy....

I wonder if they sold the baby. I didn't think they would kill themselves...

Another thought, when was the last time the baby was seen alive??

I agree. My first thought when I read this was if they are having financial trouble, they might have sold that poor baby.

http://casesearch.epcounty.com/publicaccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=5656367

El Paso County filed a motion to adjudicate on her child abandonment charges. Dated 11/18/2013

Not sure if the link will work. You may need to re-enter her info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay... Here is some hope...

Possibly the Jarreys took off to avoid the adjudication of the abandonment charges... And not because of something horrible happening to Jackson...

and to flee... They left the baby with someone else so as to make it easier on themselves...

However.... If there is someone caring for the baby... Why aren't they coming forward...?

and... This could be used as a "good excuse" for leaving... They wanted to take their baby to a baby sitter...?

I know... Doesn't fit exactly...

but thought I would throw it "out there"...

:sigh:

Okay... Here is some hope...

Possibly the Jarreys took off to avoid the adjudication of the abandonment charges... And not because of something horrible happening to Jackson...

and to flee... They left the baby with someone else so as to make it easier on themselves...

However.... If there is someone caring for the baby... Why aren't they coming forward...?

and... This could be used as a "good excuse" for leaving... They wanted to take their baby to a baby sitter...?

I know... Doesn't fit exactly...

but thought I would throw it "out there"...

:sigh:

I'm skeptical of this scenario because Casey Anthony "left her baby in someone else's care" as well. I feel like they either sold that baby, or something bad happened and that's why they fled in the first place.

I'm skeptical of this scenario because Casey Anthony "left her baby in someone else's care" as well. I feel like they either sold that baby, or something bad happened and that's why they fled in the first place.

Actually... I do too... :(

but I am trying to think of less dour scenarios...

JMO

The abandonment charge adjudication decision was made after they decamped, so it could not have been a cause of their having decamped. Remember, she was on deferred adjudication--which meant if she did anything wrong (having left the suicide note, and now the baby's missing), she would be subject to the full penalty for the crime to which she confessed back in January.

Putting the wheels into motion for that former crime allows the police to extradite her back to Texas. They couldn't hold her on suspicion of murder (or child abuse resulting in death) without a body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back