GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What exactly is 'Injury to a Child by Ommission' ?

so if they have found him, that means that they drove an hour, technically in the opposite direction and then headed north to Michigan. But the dad was only missing from work on the 15th, right? They couldn't have done all that driving in less than 24 hours. Or could they?

Your post got me thinking...

maybe Jenna placed the body there...

and then Jenna and Jeffrey took flight at a later date and/or time?

I don't think it has been reported the last time anyone saw poor Jackson alive...

JMO

New Mexico State Medical Examiner and Scientific Labs:

http://omi.unm.edu/

New facilities where our little guy will be taken care of:

OMI's New Home - YouTube

RIP

OMG! this video made me cry.

Jackson should be happy and healthy, living with a family full of love and promise, not here among all the shiny stainless steel.

On a lighter note....Congrats New Mexico on your new diggs.

Sounds like he knew of the abuse but did nothing about it.

Your post got me thinking...

maybe Jenna placed the body there...

and the Jenna and ajeffrey took flight at a later date and/or time?

I don't think it has been reported the last time anyone saw poor Jackson alive...

JMo

It's possible. The last picture or mention I could find of him at all on social media was on Jenna's Instagram and it was "19 weeks ago".

MOO, MOO, MOO.

My opinion, only.

I've been thinking about the missing dog. What if the baby were left unattended, with the dog, and the dog killed him? And the parents couldn't report it because the baby had been dead for hours before they returned home to find him.

Killed the dog. Buried the baby and took off for parts unknown.

Again, MOO.

Can we change the title of the thread, since it still states Jackson is missing???

Maybe something like:

Found Deceased TX - Farrey Family (Found Alive) & Jackson Farrey (5 mo deceased), El Paso, 15-Nov-2013

MOO, MOO, MOO.

My opinion, only.

I've been thinking about the missing dog. What if the baby were left unattended, with the dog, and the dog killed him? And the parents couldn't report it because the baby had been dead for hours before they returned home to find him.

Again, MOO.

Oh, what a horrifying thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we change the title of the thread, since it still states Jackson is missing???

Maybe something like:

Found Deceased TX - Farrey Family (Found Alive) & Jackson Farrey (5 mo deceased), El Paso, 15-Nov-2013

Or-

Found Deceased TX - Jackson Farrey & Parents Charged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAMN IT ... I come to check and even though I knew it my heart dropped when I saw the red title. I just want to scream!

Off to read the updates, thanks everyone! Hugs to all!

:( Just got done reading, stinks! I am sure more info will come. It sure sounds like Jackson might have died without Jeff present and in a type of situation that he knows has happened before but did nothing to prevent it happening again in the future. So sad for this boy. I too am having issues getting pregnant again and would have taken him (as well as his brother) in a heart beat. I will never never understand the selfish passions some parents feel that make them abuse and kill their children. Just hand them over if you hate them so much! :(

MOO, MOO, MOO.

My opinion, only.

Again, MOO.

Very doubtful, she was already in trouble with CPS.Most likely she killed the dog or let it loose somewhere.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back