GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We talked with Smith County Justice of the Peace Mitch Shamburger, who gave us the basics on the inquest and the body being found in the septic tank.

We have also talked with a woman who was there for the entire search effort, including her description of the conditions of the home and that Jake's parents were laughing and smiling and didn't help with the search. The other kids in the home were taken by Child Protective Services on Tuesday and remain in CPS custody.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/19342318/missing-2-year-olds-death-under-investigation

Moms cover photo on fb ...
483161_446142138753581_1935717683_n.jpg

Haunting isn't it.

I found it interesting the pics/articles she reposted of other missing kids, I.E. the Skelton boys from Morenci, MI.

I really want to try and give the parents the benefit of the doubt and think maybe the laughing and smiling was a defensive reaction but.. I dunno. :( JMO

Well, if the 8 year old says dad kicked little Jake into the hole, I think dad should be put in the same hole, while holding mommy's hand....

OMG!!! I've been out today doing some last minute school shopping for my son, and to come back to this?! :( To think
I cried real tears for this family!! I don't regret one tear that fell for that sweet innocent baby boy, but if what is being reported is true....I want to drive over there and kick that "dad" you know where and then kick him in to a septic tank!!!!!

Somebody clarify this for me please. Did the 8y/o say that dad kicked Jake in the hole and that's what led them to find him in the septic tank? Or did the 8 y/o say that after they found him? Not that it really matters much. I was wondering cause I thought it first said the lid was maybe partially off this tank?? Then I read where a company came in to assist with the tank?? I first assumed someone found him there because the lid was off the tank. Anyway, if someone would clear that up for me. I was just wondering. TIA

I guess I'm missing something here. The family doesn't have anything but noodles to eat but the mother has a facebook account which means they have a computer? Some people just were not meant to reproduce. RIP little Jake. What a horrible way to die.

Has mum been named in the media? I would like to look at her FB page.
Why does this keep happening? RIP little Jake

I found her FB, and was looking through the photos. Not sure if I can really comment on it, but I think I saw a knife in one of the pics of the twins. It's laying on the floor right behind them.

Mods, please delete if this isn't allowed. I'm still a nooblet here.

I found her FB, and was looking through the photos. Not sure if I can really comment on it, but I think I saw a knife in one of the pics of the twins. It's laying on the floor right behind them.

Mods, please delete if this isn't allowed. I'm still a nooblet here.

How did you find her fb if you don't mind me asking? I know her name, but nothing is coming up on my searches. I thought she either has deleted it since this recent news came out or changed her privacy options or something. Do you know if she's been named in the media? I have no idea.

I'd happily kick this "dad" in a six foot deep hole if what the 8year old is saying is true... (let's face it, 8 year olds have no reason to lie and are painfully honest)

Can I name dad? I'm not sure about this one. He hasn't been officially named I guess, but there's the reports of him kicking jake into a hole as told by the 8 yr old.

I'd happily kick this "dad" in a six foot deep hole if what the 8year old is saying is true... (let's face it, 8 year olds have no reason to lie and are painfully honest)

Exactly! In fact, I would think this child would be terrified to tell this story!! It had to be hard enough to tell
It if it was true, why would he get himself in that much heck by lying?

How did you find her fb if you don't mind me asking? I know her name, but nothing is coming up on my searches. I thought she either has deleted it since this recent news came out or changed her privacy options or something. Do you know if she's been named in the media? I have no idea.

It was through a post on one of the news sites, can't remember which one. But I can't find it now, either... ughhh wish I'd screen-shotted or something! I haven't seen her named by media, just by comments. The pics show the kids, though.

Again, mods, if this isn't allowed, please delete and let me know. I'll understand!

When my boys were 8 years old, they had absolutely no filter. They would pop out with whatever was zooming through their minds at the time. It would lead to much embarrassment and hilarity a lot of the time.

My boys, btw, are twins. Makes this case harder for me.

Bless you, Jake - I hope the truth is found out very soon, and that you are running and playing with so many of our lost little ones :heartbeat:

Does anyone else think it's odd that the 8 year-olds statement was released before they arrested the dad? It seems like something LE or the DA would come out with after an arrest has been made but wouldn't they want a witness statement like that kept out of the media, at least until an arrest was made?

Does anyone else think it's odd that the 8 year-olds statement was released before they arrested the dad? It seems like something LE or the DA would come out with after an arrest has been made but wouldn't they want a witness statement like that kept out of the media, at least until an arrest was made?

It wasn't officially released. It was in a comment on a news article and now it seems to have been deleted.

It wasn't officially released. It was in a comment on a news article and now it seems to have been deleted.

The media may have overheard it.

ETA: I sent an email asking why it was removed from the article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back