GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I was looking through pictures and all of a sudden, it said 'content removed' or whatever.:waitasec:

jmo

Aw dang. I was worried that was the case! I searched for it too late! I was naive I guess, had absolutely no suspicions at all until I came home this evening to the news about the kids being removed from the home and what the 8 yr old allegedly said. I never even did a search for either of their Facebooks until they were already gone. I am kicking my own behind for that one tonight. Oh well, you live and learn I suppose!

Why, oh why couldn't someone have noticed and reported how they were living before this little boy had to die, or be murdered...he could have been removed to some semblance of safety and at least had a chance.

Yes, I was looking through pictures and all of a sudden, it said 'content removed' or whatever.:waitasec:

jmo

I was doing the same thing, then posted here. Within maybe thirty minutes, it went poof. Interesting timing since they were deemed suspects right around that time? IMO.

Just unbelievable. My heart breaks for these children.

How sad :( RIP little man. I tried to find mum on FB but couldnt find her either

"2-year-old Jake Kimberly's parents, Sabrina and David Kimberly, have been named suspects in his death. The Kimberly's other three children are in the custody of Child Protective Services tonight."

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/19342318/missing-2-year-olds-death-under-investigation

CBS 19 seems to have a jump on info.

From Sabrina's fb
Sabrinafb.jpg

If you do a google image search with the mother's name, you get a few hits that look to be her, the dad and the kids. I'm sure they will be gone soon as they link to fb and another site called fubar, both of which are privatized somewhat now.

If you do a google image search with the mother's name, you get a few hits that look to be her, the dad and the kids. I'm sure they will be gone soon as they link to fb and another site called fubar, both of which are privatized somewhat now.

This link is still good http://fubar.com/6415643 It's a flirt site.

This link is still good http://fubar.com/6415643 It's a flirt site.

Holy cow. Active a week ago, flirting, etc... not going to judge, as hubby and I are online folks (no, we don't "flirt" lol), but with all the kids, how did she find time?

I sure wish that we could find those FB pics. I don't know how to do the cache thing, not even sure how it works. Would give everyone an idea of what family life was like there.

Just reading, I noticed she has a lot of posts from someone called "I am whAt I am" whos from Moreno Valley, CA. I cant remember where she's from, are they close? im not from the US

Half a country away. 2000 miles give or take? So, no, probably just an online flirtation.

Does the mister have an account there? Hmmm...

What exactly is a flirt site?

You know that bar in town that you'd never step a foot in? Well, fuber is that bar in the social networking world :wink:. It's a sleezy social networking site where people flirt, buy one another cyber drinks, chat, etc.

You know that bar in town that you'd never step a foot in? Well, fuber is that bar in the social networking world :wink:. It's a sleezy social networking site where people flirt, by one another cyber drinks, chat, etc.

ICK!!

Remember Melissa Baum's friend that owned the $ store? Kinda reminds me of that site she liked to post on :what:

You know that bar in town that you'd never step a foot in? Well, fuber is that bar in the social networking world :wink:. It's a sleezy social networking site where people flirt, by one another cyber drinks, chat, etc.

So much I would like to say. So much sitting on my hands. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*