GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just sick about this. Don't know what else to say except rest in peace baby boy, fly with the angels now!

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20120823/NEWS01/120829896/-1/NEWS
snipped-
The Tyler Morning Telegraph obtained court documents that show Sabrina and David Kimbley “are under investigation for capital murder of their 2-year-old son Jacob Kimbley…”

I hate to say this but am wondering- is it possible poor little Jake's 'condition' made him more of a target for whatever sick thing happened?

snipped-
The Tyler Morning Telegraph obtained court documents that show Sabrina and David Kimbley “are under investigation for capital murder of their 2-year-old son Jacob Kimbley…”

I hate to say this but am wondering- is it possible poor little Jake's 'condition' made him more of a target for whatever sick thing happened?

I'd be willing to bet that we find out he was autistic. A family that has so many children, probably living in poverty from what we've read, probably couldn't deal with it. My son is 12 with Aspergers and the early years were horrific. It's no excuse. But I'm as certain as an outsider can be that his 'condition' definitely played a part in it. :( Poor little guy.

I am so relieved we arent left not knowing where Jake went for months and years and decades.

If they couldn't "handle" this poor boy there would have been hundreds of other loving families that would have handled him, loved him, and been better parents to Jake than these people ever were. JMO

The news reports say grandpa was a sex offender, there is no mention of him being a pedophile. He could have been convicted for an attempted rape of an adult, for all we know. If he IS one, then he shouldn't have even been around his own grandkids. Maybe that was the parole violation?? I would like to see some valid confirmation, though, of what his conviction was for.
No offense, of course, I just don't know.

i only thought that because of reading that grandpa had been arrested for living too closely to children... i will try and find the article - it was a link from upthread lastnight...

In that CBS story the reporter says at the end that apparently the "mother" (witch) broke down and told LE to look in the septic tank. wtf. People never cease to amaze me.

snipped-

Oh wow, this article broke my heart. And made me so angry! The article also states that this little guy's body had been submerged for "quite some time". When was the last time anyone saw him other than those at the house? He was found early Wednesday morning, right? But they reported him missing on Tuesday? Ugh, I'm just sick over this :(

Oh wow, this article broke my heart. And made me so angry! The article also states that this little guy's body had been submerged for "quite some time". When was the last time anyone saw him other than those at the house? He was found early Wednesday morning, right? But they reported him missing on Tuesday? Ugh, I'm just sick over this :(

OH MY WORD!!!

That does break my heart. What those poor children must have seen and gone through. How do conditions get that bad without SOMEBODY noticing? It obviously didn't happen overnight. What about the older children's school? I just want to give each of those children a warm bath, a good meal and tuck them into clean beds and tell them everything was going to be okay.

Just caught up...how did these conditions go un noticed?

Those poor kids

I hope those parents rot in their own filth

Soar little Jake with the Angels

has it been said what his condition was? I don't recall other than the thread title of the mentally challenged aspect. Does his twin suffer from the same thing as well?

All I have to say....twice.

images

OH MY WORD!!!

That does break my heart. What those poor children must have seen and gone through. How do conditions get that bad without SOMEBODY noticing? It obviously didn't happen overnight. What about the older children's school? I just want to give each of those children a warm bath, a good meal and tuck them into clean beds and tell them everything was going to be okay.

Welcome to WebSleuths Mattsmom32.

And thank you for thinking of the other children!

Autopsy results are supposed to be back tomorrow. Im ready to know the cause of death.

I was hoping and praying he would be found alive. Almost volunteered to go search but it was late when I learned they were accepting volunteers to search, and I didn't want to have to deal with driving backroads at night (deer!).

I don't even know what to say about the parents other than I hope they get what they deserve. If the backwoods ETx folks don't take care of them, then I know the inmates in jail will.

Oh and to answer a few questions on here, Winona is a teeny tiny little place. It sits right next to a county (Upshur) that is known for poverty and meth. It is also very very close to I-20. I know a few people asked what the temps were like that day and it was overcast and did not get above 90.

Editing to add- obviously the parents are innocent until proven guilty as far as putting little Jake in the septic tank. However, I still think they are awful people if the living conditions they kept their children in really are as bad as the media reported.

Oh and did anybody else notice that the photo of Jake that media is using is of him sitting in a regular seat in a car? No car seat, booster seat, heck not even a seatbelt!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back