GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much I would like to say. So much sitting on my hands. :rolleyes:

Did you get a look at their facebook pages before they closed? Trying to get an idea what these parents are like.

I did see a hospital picture of Mom holding twins. Were they younger or older than Jake?

Interesting name for a social site. I only know fubar as an acronym. And sadly this situation is fubar. Jmo

Did you get a look at their facebook pages before they closed? Trying to get an idea what these parents are like.

I did see a hospital picture of Mom holding twins. Were they younger or older than Jake?

I did get a look at the mom's page. A few pics of the twins, one of which concerned me, quite a few of the other children, a few of the mom. I don't know if my initial post after viewing the pics is still here, because I wasn't sure if I could post about the one pic, but look back on (I think) the second page.

That said, with what I saw, it really worried me as far as the twin's safety. Accident waiting to happen type of thing. Though, IMO, Jake's death is no accident.

Also, Jake is one of the twins. Beautiful little guys :(

I did get a look at the mom's page. A few pics of the twins, one of which concerned me, quite a few of the other children, a few of the mom. I don't know if my initial post after viewing the pics is still here, because I wasn't sure if I could post about the one pic, but look back on (I think) the second page.

That said, with what I saw, it really worried me as far as the twin's safety. Accident waiting to happen type of thing. Though, IMO, Jake's death is no accident.

Also, Jake is one of the twins. Beautiful little guys :(

During the Kyron Horman case, after his stepmother (and now, at least civilly, prime suspect in his disappearance) locked her facebook down, I was able to go into my history/cache, and find the links to the exact photos I had viewed. Might want to try that. Worked on Firefox. Even though no one could access her albums, I was able to save a bunch of photos from going through my history to the links.

(Side note: I see some old faces from the KH case here... good to see you all and hope life is well.)

I got a good look at mum's page. There were lots of photos of her kids - the little girl looking grumpy with bed head hair and also look very sweet and tidy. The 8 year old with his 100% attendance certificate for cubs, then with friends, then on a huge bouncy slide, then feeding deer at a park. Only a couple of the twins. From these she appeared a proud, attentive mother. There were also 'shared' pictures, such as a solider rescuing a child and several missing children shares, including the Skelton boys.

There was no bad language, no negative comments and in all she appeared to be a mum who really cared about kids. JMO

Wow. Named as suspects. So Le does do this sometimes...(names people).

Well, we don't mess around down here!

J/K as I know there are plenty of cases down in these parts that are draaaaaaaging along with no POIs.

RIP Precious Boy. :(. I am so so sorry.

From Sabrina's fb
Sabrinafb.jpg

Two words about mom, and I might be wrong:

Meth. Eyes.

That is all. JMOO.

I would like to know how people can think that putting a 2 year old child into a nasty septic tank is a good idea????? People never stop shocking me!

Two words about mom, and I might be wrong:

Meth. Eyes.

That is all. JMOO.

i second that opinion ... and dad doesnt look any better. meth is one of the few things that seems to turn people/parents into monsters in no time flat. sad.

I would like to know how people can think that putting a 2 year old child into a nasty septic tank is a good idea????? People never stop shocking me!

yeah, and having another child either see it happen or figure it out from hearing it talked about:what: at least cps got those kids out of there - the other thing i wanna know is how fast did they fess up to grandpa next door being a pedophile??? and where exactly is the septic tank? on their prop or grandpas?

Wow. Named as suspects. So Le does do this sometimes...(names people).

Yes,in the missing person case of Gayle McCaffrey in Charleston,SC,police have not found her body ,but they have labeled the case a homicide and her husband is officially being a called a suspect.

I got a good look at mum's page. There were lots of photos of her kids - the little girl looking grumpy with bed head hair and also look very sweet and tidy. The 8 year old with his 100% attendance certificate for cubs, then with friends, then on a huge bouncy slide, then feeding deer at a park. Only a couple of the twins. From these she appeared a proud, attentive mother. There were also 'shared' pictures, such as a solider rescuing a child and several missing children shares, including the Skelton boys.

There was no bad language, no negative comments and in all she appeared to be a mum who really cared about kids. JMO

I saw pics of her holding the twins in a hospital (gown was a giveaway)and she didn't look happy. There were other pics with the babies and same blankish ,unhappy face.
You can see the images if you google her name.

As of last night, CBS 19 was the only station claiming that the parents were named as suspects and also that they had hired a lawyer. KLTV was reporting that LE had not confirmed that. Leaves you to wonder, doesn't it? But I kind of have the feeling that maybe it depends on who the various reporters talked to and how good they are at listening to the LE who were there. But I firmly believe they ARE suspects. Also my hubby heard them say that the mom is the one who told the searchers to look in the septic tank. I'm wondering if the 8 y.o. told her what he had seen. Horrifying for him!

My husband and I are just sick about this... he was almost in tears, saying how could anybody do this to a baby, and I feel the same way.

I am getting the impression that this family had not been in the area that long, and that they kind of kept to themselves, and didn't interact with neighbors much. Drugs, more than likely. JMO, of course.

yeah, and having another child either see it happen or figure it out from hearing it talked about:what: at least cps got those kids out of there - the other thing i wanna know is how fast did they fess up to grandpa next door being a pedophile??? and where exactly is the septic tank? on their prop or grandpas?

The news reports say grandpa was a sex offender, there is no mention of him being a pedophile. He could have been convicted for an attempted rape of an adult, for all we know. If he IS one, then he shouldn't have even been around his own grandkids. Maybe that was the parole violation?? I would like to see some valid confirmation, though, of what his conviction was for.
No offense, of course, I just don't know.

I'm afraid that we are going to learn alot more disturbing information about this family in the next few days. I hope that the grandpa didn't ever sexually abuse any of his own grandchildren. Something still isn't adding up in this case. :what:

Exactly how many siblings did he have? I know he had a twin, but some places said 5 siblings and others said 3 siblings were removed from the home. Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back