GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
David and Sabrina Kimbley have been indicted on child endangerment charges.

Both David and Sabrina are charged with 13 counts each of child endangerment for the living children.

Each of the 26 total counts are state jail felonies.

The bond on each indictment is $100,000, totaling a $1.3 million bond each.

Sabrina refused the court-appointed attorney; her attorney remains Reeve Jackson. David accepted the court-appointed attorney, Zack Davis.

Both Sabrina and David have been placed under arrest, but have not yet been transported to the Smith County Jail.

http://www.kltv.com/story/19421674/jake-kimbleys-parents-indicted-on-child-endangerment-charges

Wow!!! That bond is higher than some I have seen in Capital Murder cases?

Can't read his lips, but it didn't look like he was angry, IDK.

KLTV7 showed part of a video on the 6 o'clock news last night that was taken the day Jake's body was found, inside the home. OMG! I've never seen so many roaches in one place!! They were crawling everywhere, and the conditions of that house were horrible! It looked like a place someone had just camped out and didn't bother to clean up the mess. No furniture to speak of, no beds, absolutely filthy!! It's terrible what those children had to live in.

So the oldest child is not David's, but belongs to another man who lives out of state. I wonder if he will file to get custody of that child?

I bet you anything we can expect to see charges against them for murder in a very short time. Can almost guarantee it.

KLTV's facebook comments section has information regarding the hearing yesterday provided by someone who was at the hearing and about the victim of RSO GPA.

I am one of the posters on KLTV. A group of us have been following this since the first report that Jake went missing. We seek Justice for Jake and a future for the surviving five. Two of our girls sat in on the hearing yesterday. Andrew's bio dad will get custody pending DNA results.

Grandma's "it's just some laundry" makes me wonder what her own home is like. Those poor kids. That bond is huge, what else was going on in there? And who owns the house?

believe it or not I have seen worse houses, in person
not excusing it though- poor kids

I am one of the posters on KLTV. A group of us have been following this since the first report that Jake went missing. We seek Justice for Jake and a future for the surviving five. Two of our girls sat in on the hearing yesterday. Andrew's bio dad will get custody pending DNA results.

:welcome: LS1234! Thank you for caring so much about all of these children.

I could only stand watching 1 of the videos. The person videoing must have nerves of steel. If I had to video that, it would have been full of audio sounds (mostly screams and shouting "is it on me"). How in the world did they sleep with roaches running all over them? Oh the horror!

It was warranted to take the children just on the roaches alone.

This is unbelievable. How can people let their houses get like that? And no, having six kiddos is not an excuse. Au contraire, you should be extra careful to have clean surfaces where your children play, eat, study, sleep. Man this pisses me off.

The conditions these kids were made to live in is just sick. :furious:

It looks like, at some point, the mother was a little more attentive judging by the framed photos and school portraits and the little girl's decorated bedroom door. WTH happened here? It sure appears she had plenty of time to play on the computer while the roaches were taking over the house.

Waiting impatiently for murder charges.

I am itchy to-ewww
I am surprise the people who video taped this did not wear protective suits
that house needs to be torn down-period!!!
I am still waiting to hear how this poor boy died!

RIP LITTLE JAKE

:welcome:
Thank you so much for joining us here at WS LS1234. I'm just appalled at the living conditions in that home, and that no one, not a single soul ever attempted to rescue the children from that filth. It took precious Jake's life to make people take notice, what an incredible sacrifice. I read that the older boy is blaming himself for Jake's death, what horrible mental anguish he is going through right now. God bless the foster parents who are caring for Andrew and his siblings and may He find them all the most wonderful, loving homes and families.
I expect the parents will get some jail time...I just wonder how much.

The parents are being held on 1.3 million each for child neglect, child endangerment and child abandonment. They have CPS cases that are in the summer of 2013. They won't be getting out any time soon. Also, I do believe that the criminal charges aren't far from being filed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back