TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lonetraveler
Absolutely nothing surprises me anymore. My 15 yr. old granddaughter was raped by a man who had worked at the high school where my daughter attended. He worked as a janitor. He was already a sexual predator after raping a 13 yr. old girl. The high school hired him anyway without any background check at all. Doesn't this make you feel warm and fuzzy???????
Oh my dear God, lonetraveler I am so very sorry to hear this and that your grand-daughter and your entire family's world were violated and forever changed by such as an employee of your grand-daughter's school.. This hurts my heart for your grandchild and your family, but incenses me beyond belief that the school of which you trust is going to do absolutely everything within its power to keep your grand-daughter safe and in a secure and healthy learning environment... To know that it was the school's lax and/or lenient and/or possibly non-existent policies and protocols for hiring their staff is 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING THIS HORRENDOUS ASSAULT TO HAPPEN...

THERE ARE JUST NO WORDS... THEY FAILED HER.. THE SCHOOL AND THEIR ADMINISTRATION FAILED YOUR PRECIOUS GRAND-DAUGHTER AND SHE AND YOU ALL{her entire family that surrounds and supports her} have to pay the price for the school's incompetence.. I cannot express how very, very sorry I am for your grand-daughter by absolutely no fault of her own, while going to school daily with a sense of carefree attitude as all teens should be secure in knowing and comfortable in feeling safe to go about through those last few carefree years as a teen, attending high school before becoming a young adult and having to deal with the pressures of adulthood that we all know that come so very quickly after those last few carefree days as a teen..

For your precious grand-daughter that has been stolen from her and for it to have been 100% PREVENTABLE!!!!!!!! with nothing more than a background check would have been all that it took to prevent this from EVER OCCURRING TO ANY CHILD.. a background check that probably you or I could have done in 5 mins online..and for this school NOT TO HAVE TAKEN, NOR ATTEMPTED TO TAKE ANY, ZERO, ZILCH, NONE WHATSOEVER OF SUCH A SIMPLE, COST-FREE PREVENTATIVE MEASURE IS NOT ONLY UNFORGIVABLE{along with I can only imagine almost unbearable to even be able to deal with..especially and be able to keep a level head about you when your young loved one has been so very unnnecessarily violated}...

BUT IT HAS TO BE CRIMINAL AS WELL... I CANNOT IMAGINE THAT THE SCHOOL WOULD BE ABLE TO "SKATE" COMPLETELY BLAMELESS WHEN THEY HAVE FAILED YOUR GRAND-DAUGHTER{and in turn have failed every child attending that school}..IT IS INEXCUSABLE..

I understand certainly if you do not wish to answer my question..and there is no reason, nor even reply needed if you don't want to answer... I certainly will understand and respect that..

Was your grand-daughters school in any way held liable and/or responsible for their obvious role that they played in what occurred?

Again, lonetraveler, I am extremely sorry for your grand-daughters pain and suffering as well as that of you all's entire family.. May God Bless your Grand-daughter and you all's family as a whole...

If those police felt the same way about her as they had expressed at that presser, I have no idea how they kept so calm as to have her just "hop into the back seat please" so to speak. The looks on those detectives faces as they were standing around her apartment was a look I do not recall seeing on LE faces before. They all looked shell-shocked. Does anyone know if when they talked about how she calmly signed the consent papers, was she still in her apartment or had they taken her to the police station first?

I haven't caught up yet, but just wanted to say... I wonder if LE was still leaning toward family even when they picked her up. The investigators talking to her were told while they were there (IIRC) that she was the one on the video disposing of the body, but I don't think they thought she was the perp at that point. I think that may have come after they took her to the station. I'm not convinced she gave permission to search until she was already there, then they found the evidence?? just thoughts and speculation, though

MOO :twocents:

Yes, Michael is the father of the twins. They got married when Mona was 17 years old and the twins were born 2 months later. I don't know when they divorced. There was a short biography of Mona's in an article released yesterday:

more at the link http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7359495.html

Thank you, Dear Prudence.. so his only speaking of their son was not indicative of the son being the only child that he and Mona share.. Michael is the father to both of Mona's ONLY CHILDREN, twins, a boy and a girl..

Thanks for the info and the link...I know I can always count on someone in the forum{and this goes for all cases and other forums here at WS}to have either a link to the info, the info itself, or as in this case you having both the info in question along with the link to back it up..

Again..
sSig_thankyou.gif

I haven't caught up yet, but just wanted to say... I wonder if LE was still leaning toward family even when they picked her up. The investigators talking to her were told while they were there (IIRC) that she was the one on the video disposing of the body, but I don't think they thought she was the perp at that point. I think that may have come after they took her to the station. I'm not convinced she gave permission to search until she was already there, then they found the evidence?? just thoughts and speculation, though

I wonder if LE was keeping it casual until they got to their headquarters. If the smell and the evidence was as overwhelming as they say, maybe they were just being numb and mum and waiting until they had her secure. Especially if she was acting so blase about everything.
I remember watching the raw footage of the LE guys milling about outside her doorway, while they waited for whatever was going on inside. Going back and watching their mannerisms now, knowing what they had seen, is interesting.

I almost lost it again when I read his cousins were to be his pallbearers. :(

I wonder if LE was keeping it casual until they got to their headquarters. If the smell and the evidence was as overwhelming as they say, maybe they were just being numb and mum and waiting until they had her secure. Especially if she was acting so blase about everything.
I remember watching the raw footage of the LE guys milling about outside her doorway, while they waited for whatever was going on inside. Going back and watching their mannerisms now, knowing what they had seen, is interesting.

It wouldn't surprise me if they cuffed her as soon as they got out of view of that camera crew. LE was very tight lipped until arrest.

I found this interesting article about female serial killers:

Female Serial Killers Kill More Often
Kelleher and Kelleher studied 100 female serial killers, and found that it takes 8 years catch a Black Widow or Angel of Death. This is twice as long as it takes to catch a male serial killer.

Female serial killers are twice as likely as male killers to have killed someone close to them, such as a partner or child.
The Motives of Female Serial Killers
1.Money (74%)
2.Control (13%)
3.Enjoyment (11%)
4.Sex (10%)
5.Drugs, cult involvement, cover up, or feelings of inadequacy (24%)

http://www.suite101.com/content/facts-about-female-killers-a52936

more at link...

Yeah, Georgiajean, I was wondering about the smell and their demeanor as well. I did notice there was a breeze blowing, (you can see the tree branches swaying in the car window reflections). Also, we don't know the lay-out of that particular house. Maybe the room was towards the back of the house, so they were hanging around the front door....

I get the feeling that AD or SE left it slip to MN that JF would be alone that day......
but why did MN wait til afternoon? til all neighbors were busy? no one near MN apt?

Is it possible that having such a tight time line, and cutting things so close, was part of the thrill for MN? Ugh.

I don't find it strange at all. Exactly how long was SD actually in his life, not long.
Someone once told me and I thought it very cruel, now see its true.
"Blood is thicker than water".

Anyone else find it odd that there is no mention of the stepdad in this one either?

I think it's odd not to mention Angela's husband. We know they were split up recently and Angela left Houston without him on Thursday to go stay with her mom, but there's a video where Angela vigorously defends DD saying he passed a polygraph and is just as devestated as she is. I find it quite odd he's not mentioned in the obit.

Maybe this is wrong (my thinking) - does anyone know if "Honorary Pallbearers" are the same as "Pallbearers"? My sons and nephews could barely get thru being pallbearers for my mom (their grandma). I can't even imagine if they had to fufill that solemn duty for a cousin that young. My heart is breaking once again.

I don't think the evidence was all that obvious when they first picked her up to talk to her... IIRC, in the presser, LE said that she did try to cover up the crime. So, I'm thinking they didn't find the evidence in the trash can until their search later.

Maybe this is wrong (my thinking) - does anyone know if "Honorary Pallbearers" are the same as "Pallbearers"? My sons and nephews could barely get thru being pallbearers for my mom (their grandma). I can't even imagine if they had to fufill that solemn duty for a cousin that young. My heart is breaking once again.

I think honorary pallbearers lead the procession, don't actually carry the casket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3