TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson often did maintenance work at apartment complexes on Oak Street in northwest Houston where Foster was last seen. On Christmas Eve police say Nelson took Foster, who had been left home alone, from a small cottage next to an apartment complex, then killed and dumped his body just hours later.
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...ear-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

Police said Ennamorato described Nelson as a friend who used to work in maintenance at an apartment complex across the street. Davis had moved into the home with Ennamorato on Dec. 14, after she and Jonathan’s stepfather split up.
http://www.kvue.com/home/112668169.html

I can not find reference to LE saying that MN worked at the Villa Nueva apartments.
I find reporters saying that, bloggers saying that. But I am thinking it is a media mix-up, or assumption, or both.
LE says that she worked at the apartments across the street, so that's what I am going on, until LE is quoted as saying she worked in SD/AD's apartment complex.

Well who would you normally suspect of kidnapping a 12 year old boy? Who needs a 12 year old boy, it's not like somebody would want to kidnap him to raise him.

I normally suspect the family first, as does LE. Might I also add, it was not known at the time WHAT had happened to him, they were still trying to figure it out.

Brought over from last thread:

I don't know but we know now that Mom did hear her voice (again) when she saw her later that night at her place..A voice she should've recognized at that time since it's believed they've met before due to connection to roommate..In her state of mind it's possible she didn't get it & also earlier when M picked up the phone at her place..She was not expecting to hear some 'woman' answer & it's possible M did something to disguise it..There's also the report from LE that there were "threatening" remarks made against J during the call (which they are not revealing) that probably sent her into a panic=not thinking clearly.

I said from her first live interview the mom <modsnip>..I still stand by that & along with her fear & hysteria over her missing son I can accept the fact she wasn't able to make the M connection at either time that day..But! For all we know she was later able to connect it all which helped to lead LE to M along with other reasons for seeking her out days later.

I feel that a jury will understand mom's 'confusion' enough to sway them to believe her version of the story along with what appears to be massive evidence against M.

I think that it's entirely possible that Mona's voice sounds very masculine. Has it been reported that the caller from her home to Mom at work was a female's voice? If not- maybe she thought it was a man?

I think at this point it's inappropriate to take everything LE says as gospel. I think the press conference was really unprofessional -- so I hope there was a purpose to it, regarding smoking someone out. Otherwise, it was really over the top -- evil eyes and such, rather than evidence.

Also LE was on the defensive here, so much that they might be overly eager to solve the case as a result. It doesn't mean they aren't good people (although there are some very bad people in LE, just as there are everywhere), it just means they're horrified by the murder of a beautiful little boy and full of if onlys, just as we are.

What if she blamed Jonathan (or his parents) as to why she was let go in the first place, and that was motive? Maybe there had been some sort of row/bad repair/complaint between her and the family, she was fired, and then she came back to exact revenge.

I thought about this, and I believe the response I got was that MN was let go because the place was shut down due to code violations. However, in most cities, officials don't usually inspect apartments unless someone gripes. Maybe MN rightly or wrongly thought that either AD or the roommate were the ones to report the place?

Can anyone tell me how AD came to move in with SE? Was SE looking for a roommate or did they know each other prior to AD moving in?

I've only see reference to SE knowing MN for about a year but no indication how long AD knew SE before moving in. TIA (still need to catch up)

Also wondering whether fire department dogs would hit on oxygen (whatever level) if used with torch to increase burn temp/capability.

ETA
Did not think oxygen would be classified as one of the accelerants which dogs were trained to find. But have no idea.

Also wondering whether fire department dogs would hit on oxygen (whatever level) if used with torch to increase burn temp/capability.

I believe they are just trained for accelerants, however it could be argued fires need oxygen so techincally oxygen is a natural accelerant. That's a good question :)

I think at this point it's inappropriate to take everything LE says as gospel. I think the press conference was really unprofessional -- so I hope there was a purpose to it, regarding smoking someone out. Otherwise, it was really over the top -- evil eyes and such, rather than evidence.

Also LE was on the defensive here, so much that they might be overly eager to solve the case as a result. It doesn't mean they aren't good people (although there are some very bad people in LE, just as there are everywhere), it just means they're horrified by the murder of a beautiful little boy and full of if onlys, just as we are.

Thank you for saying this. You put into words something that had been rattling around in my brain. LE was on the defensive, because of the Amber Alert fiasco. LE can't say "Yep, we blundered this one, we should have put out the AA immediately." Right? I mean, even if they believe they blundered, they can't publicly admit it? I am not saying that LE did blunder. I have no opinion on that right now. I do think things may have played out differently if JF had been in a middle class or upper class neighborhood, And mom had rushed home in her SUV from her job in real estate, while dad left several clients to come home when JF was not home, things would have evolved differently in those first few hours, IMO.

Can anyone tell me how AD came to move in with SE? Was SE looking for a roommate or did they know each other prior to AD moving in?

I've only see reference to SE knowing MN for about a year but no indication how long AD knew SE before moving in. TIA (still need to catch up)

The story is confusing: Supposedly stepdad slapped Jonathan and that's why AD moved out. Of course, supposedly JF had been with a babysitter when he disappeared too, only now we know that wasn't the case. What's wild is the timing -- poor JF had been in AE's apartment only ten days.

The accounts of all parties involved have been conflicting and confusing. At first I thought that SE was called the babysitter because JF was 'staying there' during the day while mom and SD worked, but they were still staying at their original apartment at night. I still think their staying there was not a meaningful move but something more like staying with a friend after you've had a marital fight. Hence the proximity to SD. This is JMO

I have nor been able to read all threads connected with this, but just curious, can someone tell me if it was reported whether or not AD called 911 immediately after hearing the threats made about her son? Or when exactly was LE contacted??

About the torches and burns. It is possible to burn torches at lower temps. Have to have that adjustability because of the different melting temps of different metals. So id doesn't have to be at that extreme temp of welding steel. For what it is worth.

Possible Graphic warning below.

Also, someone on the previous thread asked about what other items MN might need to burn someone. It could be that items were heated up with the torch, and then used to burn. That's horrible, but I've heard of abuse cases where women have done that kind of mutilation to boys.

I believe they are just trained for accelerants, however it could be argued fires need oxygen so techincally oxygen is a natural accelerant. That's a good question :)

Pardon my spelling.

All acetelene torches Ive seen come with 2 bottles one acetelene one oxygen. They are both turned on at the same time and come out of the torch tip together.

Okay. I just finally got to see the video from Click2Houston.com that started the whole thing about Jonathan being actually killed by the welding torch, and about him being sexually abused.

I thought from what people were saying that there were LEOs on the video saying this stuff. But there's not a single LEO in the video. It's all the reporter saying this stuff.

So... I'm going back to what I found and posted from the LEO's press conference, that LE reviewed the ME's report, and it is not a possibility that Jonathan was burned to death.

The reporter was also going back and forth and back and forth with a speculation about the sexual abuse. I'm tossing that too, until something comes out from LE.

I'm just not into what a sole reporter speculates in a manner that seems to me to sensationalize for the sake of ratings.

I want to know the truth about what happened to this child.

Here's the video:
http://www.click2houston.com/video/26335560/index.html

The murder of this precious young man has broken my heart in so many ways. Just imagine how his family is dealing with this tragedy! I'm just a stranger, so many miles away and I feel the pain of the loss of this child. I know that the HPD knows so much more about this case then any of us know. My heart breaks for them as well because they have seen, heard and know the killer of this precious young man! Our focus should be to find out if this cold, heartless perp could have in fact hurt another child or person! I, too believe that this is not the first time she has hurt, maimed, murdered another precious human being!!! MOO!!! God Bless Jonathan and all that he grown to love him!

Pardon my spelling.

All acetelene torches Ive seen come with 2 bottles one acetelene one oxygen. They are both turned on at the same time and come out of the torch tip together.

Thinking now that JF's remains being badly burned indicated to LE that accelerant may have been used; however, dogs did not hit for that.

Then upon going into MN's house, they see burned area of carpet and burn torch and realized that is very possibly the source of burns and reason for condition of body.

Has anything surfaced in regard to MN's boxing days whether she ever suffered a serious head injury?

Two statements stand out to me. The one by Mona, that he had no shirt on. And the one by the SD when he said a pedophile snatched him. Both introduce a sexual angle into this case. I'm just wondering why SD thought that so early on?

My guess... probabley due to Mona saying she was there
at 12:30 and he had no shirt on... and she said she
thought someone was in the house with him.

I normally suspect the family first, as does LE. Might I also add, it was not known at the time WHAT had happened to him, they were still trying to figure it out.

Well you might suspect the family but the family isn't going to suspect itself if they know they didn't do it. Who are they going to suspect? Who needs a 12 year old boy, it's not like this is a baby. Not a large demand from people wanting to raise 12 year old boys out there. What is the family going to think? Pedophile sounds like a plausible idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member