TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the good friend borrowed SD's car. is that it? Was she trying to set him up? Obviously she entered the duplex right after SD was there. So what do we have here? The womans the one arrested not the SD.

Fox news here in Michigan said that the woman arrested who will be charged with murder was/is a good friend of the stepfather. They said the car they had towed had been seen on video in the area of where the burned body of a child was found. The car is registered to the stepfather. They mentioned looking for another male. I can't remember the rest of what was said.
The car is registered to the SD? He sure seems to be in deep. Wonder if it wasn't the big gal that made the phone call. Also makes me wonder if they were indeed living in different apts. Why? What the he77 was going on here?

They may want the woman to drop dime on the SD, or other perp. IMO

This case is all over the place.

My heart breaks for that poor baby's family. :(

On HLN

This person is a close personal friend of SD
LE also looking for a man also linked to disappearance
Woman not formally been charged w/murder expecting that this afternoon
Break in the case came from security camera they apparently found this womens car, a car used by this women in an area where the dead child was found yesterday. Yesterday a gold Mercedes was towed from apt complex, where Foster lives w/family. That gold Mercedes is registered to sf so you have to think there is some link here. car was towed by le and the women taken into custody today.

So, this is where I am confused, and there probably isn't an answer.
I am pretty much convinced SD is involved, sadly. If this body is JF's and was transported in the SD vehicle, what time was that seen per the recording?
That day? The next day? Monday?

I am under the impression that the body was moved later than earlier. Maybe this was because I was assuming that these areas had been searched.

theres more to this i just know it....sf is not an innocent victim in this ....imo these CLOSE friends did not do this without the knowledge or participation or cover up for sf....an aquaintance maybe, close friend NO!!! :furious:

I am SO GLAD you said that! I've been thinking the SAME thing!!! My hinky meter went off as soon as I saw that the mother and John recently moved into their own apartment because the mom and SF were having "problems." Minor problems don't cause you to move you and your child to another home right before Christmas - there has to be more to this story.

I just found it odd... the only things missing are his shoes and the video game. What about his pants, shirt, hoodie? Are those not missing?

Good point. I find it odd too.

Anyone notice this smoke mark at the home where the woman was taken into custody? I wonder if this is normal from regular ol' utility functions, or if from burning something else. :(

Sorry - I zoomed in so it's a little blurry. This is the building in front of the home, and the other things they took seemed to come from either the area between the home/building, or from this building:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-12-29 at 3.44.37 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-12-29 at 3.44.37 PM.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 350
I wish someone would report on the moms and sd's whereabouts today!

it's a 5mg ritilyn.....very low dose to be taken at 4pm as needed. My son pitches baseball and plays football and basketball....when we have evening games he needs the extra dose to focus....normally we don't give it daily.

yes he is very bright.....straight A's

I totally understand. That is good you know how to dose. 5 mg is perfect. It is good to hear that a parent understands the effects of the meds. I am an overachiever/disability in hearing/valedictorian/dual-degreed/extremelly high IQ... self-control is the answer a lot of the times because things get soooooooo boring.

The mother of Jonathan knows what happened in that house 3 weeks ago which made her move out and into her own place. For Jonathan's sake she needs to tell LE what it was.

Because in my mind what happened 3 weeks ago has everything to do with his murder.

I totally understand. That is good you know how to dose. 5 mg is perfect. It is good to hear that a parent understands the effects of the meds. I am an overachiever/disability in hearing/valedictorian/dual-degreed/extremelly high IQ... self-control is the answer a lot of the times because things get soooooooo boring.

of course xbox live makes for a great self-medicator :)

Do we know from the maps of areas searched if that area where the body was found was ever searched prior to finding of the body?

I wish someone would report on the moms and sd's whereabouts today!
Hopefully they are in separate small rooms, with shiny badges, drinking lots of coffee and desperate for a smoke.

Can any of the locals record the press conference at 4:00 PM CST? I think I remember there is a presser at 4:00 PM CST. :crazy:

On HLN

This person is a close personal friend of SD
LE also looking for a man also linked to disappearance
Woman not formally been charged w/murder expecting that this afternoonBreak in the case came from security camera they apparently found this womens car, a car used by this women in an area where the dead child was found yesterday. Yesterday a gold Mercedes was towed from apt complex, where Foster lives w/family. That gold Mercedes is registered to sf so you have to think there is some link here. car was towed by le and the women taken into custody today.

BBM...really think it has to be one of the females in "waiting to be charged" status from this site http://mycity.houstontx.gov/jails/Default.aspx?Lang=en.

And probably not one that was there when some of us performed an initial "alpabet soup" search.

Spent time cross referencing with this site http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/Search.aspx
for "historical" info and have it narrowed down...but I don't think it's OK to post.

How would a "close family friend" not know Angela was JF's mother (according to police reports of the phone call)? How would anyone other than some druggie acquaintance of the stepfather's not know that? I'd think any "friend" would know the mom, stepdad, and child.

Anyone else think this is related to the relationship break up? Mom could even be involved or the mom and SD or SD alone (without or with mom knowing) worked with the neighbor friend(s) to get rid of the child. Either she (the SD's friend) or she and others were paid to help out... drugs may or may not have been involved, but I see more of a motive revolving around JF recently coming to live there and affecting their relationship and being a burden on them. We also don't know the temperment of the SD and if she was afraid of him.

Why couldn't he have been kept at this woman's house and killed at a later date? We really don't know exactly when he was killed. Could have been after Christmas Eve..and not necessarily in a 30 min window. We don't know when the body was placed where it was.. although LE surely knows since they have the video tape.

If she was driving the Mercedes of the SD, then surely he was involved as well.

BBM...really think it has to be one of the females in "waiting to be charged" status from this site http://mycity.houstontx.gov/jails/Default.aspx?Lang=en.

And probably not one that was there when some of us performed an initial "alpabet soup" search.

Spent time cross referencing with this site http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/Search.aspx
for "historical" info and have it narrowed down...but I don't think it's OK to post.

It would only be a shot in the dark. Hopefully we will hear who this woman is within a short amount of time.

Just putting this out! IMO this has more to do with the breakup of mom amd SD.

JF moves in with his mom and three weeks later SD moved out or mom did (still confused on that part)

Did he move out three weeks after JF got there or one week? I have read it both ways, I think.

If things were bad enough to live separate and apart - then why would anyone let the child be around him and why have him around when JF went missing. Could it be that there was a legal reason that SD was not allowed to reside in the same home - such as a RSO? Not saying he is, but it seems more congenial than the facts seem to support. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme