TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something odd about this.
I wonder if Mona who is the 'suspect' is, in fact, the 'hitman/woman' for someone. Perhaps Mom owed money to a loanshark or 'dealer' and this was a 'hit' of sorts. Its brutal and terrible, but it would explain why the boy was asked if Angela was his mother.
I'm also wondering if perhaps the police are hoping the suspect will lead them to the person behind the enforcer. She might have agreed to take the rap, if there would be a rap as part of an agreement of some sort. Not sure why.
I thought of a hit man/women too.Didn't someone post they were going down there and word on the street was a drug deal gone bad or something?Mona was a drug dealer?I believe the word on the street.Mona was asking for the room mate and her #.Maybe Mona knew where the roommate lived.But not the # of where the room mate worked.I feel she wanted the room mate.

IMO she looks somewhat retarded.

I don't know about that, but she certainly looks like someone I wouldn't won't to encounter in a dark alley or anywhere for that matter.

I just heard about the the phone calls being threatening this morning. Did AD say that or was that reported by the media with no back up?

This morning was the first I had heard of any threats.
Obviously this was something LE was holding close to the vest whenever they found out about it.

This may be why the SD had told the Mom not to say too much during one of the interviews. Not sure of exact wording or video but saw it hear.

JMHO

I've seen several comments like "How could they (grandma and aunt and uncle) have let Jonathan go live with that women". I'm sure they are beating themselves up over that decision enough without hearing it from us. I can't imagine the guilt. I think they thought they were giving JF an opportunity to bond with his mom now that he was old enough to kind of take care of himself. I'm sure it was an agonizing decision but one that JF wanted (he asked for it for his birthday). I just think we should be careful in our comments since family members are posting and I'm sure they are going through their own hell. That's all. :twocents:

I haven't been following this case, or any lately, but just read through this current thread. Here is a map that I have come up with so far...
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...272,-95.375061&spn=0.065815,0.104456&t=h&z=14

Has this been speculated on...Is it possible that AD & DD knew SE & MN for drug dealing? I kind of get the impression that maybe MN was a dealer and that SE may have bought from her and maybe AD & DD bought from SE.

AD & DD both state that they had only seen MN around a few times. I suppose that that could make them acquainted with her, but not necessarily "know" her, if that makes sense. Maybe they had only seen her around when she came by SE's house to deal, though don't most dealers make their clients come to them?

Or maybe SE is a dealer and they were all acquainted with one another from going to SE's to buy.

All is just speculation on my part and completely MOO.

Do you happen to know or have video of the step-father and/or mother stating the step-father stopped by the house to check on Jonathan?

I am sorry to say no Patty.
Just started my file yesterday so it is pretty small but growing. :smile:
Did I read they started a link thread here?
Or was it somewhere else?

No sunshine laws in the state of Texas ... I do not know how Florida gets a clean jury with that odd law.

Miss MN is back on the dime of the Texas taxpayer enjoying great healthcare and the biggest prison system in the USA.

I am trying so hard not to call her names ...... so I will end my post

Kathy in Dallas

At MNs residence, they found evidence of burned carpet and the same twine used to tie Jonathan's hands together (must have found traces on his burned body :O(

Post respectfully snipped. I apologize for being so far behind. She burned him on her carpet inside her house? Did she intend to burn her house down? WTH?

I am sorry to say no Patty.
Just started my file yesterday so it is pretty small but growing. :smile:
Did I read they started a link thread here?
Or was it somewhere else?

Here is the link to the media thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690"]Found Deceased TX - Jonathan Foster 12, missing! Media Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://video.foxnews.com/v/4478254/jonathan-foster-killed-by-family-acquaintance"]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4478254/jonathan-foster-killed-by-family-acquaintance[/ame]

I know Mom is upset, but I can't help but notice how she says she "never said it was someone named Mona...I never pointed a finger at anyone". Just strikes me as maybe she wanted others to know she never pointed at Mona? IDK........

???never had one come up that way, but it's working, lol.

Post respectfully snipped. I apologize for being so far behind. She burned him on her carpet inside her house? Did she intend to burn her house down? WTH?

***GRAPHIC*****

It could have been soot or some melted spots because the body was still hot when it was brought back into the home.

Patty....nope, no sunshine in Texas. lol.

One thing I can say about Texas, is it's a good ol' boys state. They use the DP frequently and don't put up with a lot of carp.

offenders do not have televisions in their cells (Yahhh)

The day starts at 3:30 a.m. and breakfast is served at 4:30 a.m.. Offenders report to their work assignments at 6:00 a.m.. Every offender who is physically capable shall have a job in the prison system. (good - keep em from sitting on their butts)

Offenders who demonstrate good behavior can earn one 5-minute collect phone call every 90 days (1 5 minute call every 90 days - can you believe it)

I don't think MN isn't going to like it much!

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/faq/faq-cid.htm

Mel

I can't really see that well in the photos of the house, but it does not appear to be the type house that would have a fireplace. jmo

WARNING GRAPHIC

I dont think he was burned in a fireplace. I think the welder being mentioned is the key here. I have no idea how badley he was burnt, but I can see a welder burning off finger prints etc. Also not always but very fequently people with welders also have acedelene (spelling???) torches. JMO

JMO..
I work as a counselor, some of the clients I work with have addiction issues.
To truly be 'in recovery' means to live a healthy life of recovery. It means you avoide people, places and things that might lead you back to 'temptation'. It means you take an active role in avoiding anything that might cause you to relapse. It means you move if you need to, you make new friends if you need to, you stay away from anyone who could bring you to that place you don't want to go to again.
Addiction is baffling. There really isn't a 'cure'. Some people walk away from it, and some can't really stay away for long.
I believe that this boy did not live in a 'safe' place. I am sure that his mom did her best. I don't think it's her 'fault'. I think this is tragic. I wish that this child had continued to live with this extended family, which sounded like a healthier place for him. But he wanted what many children want, to live with his own 'mom'.
My heart goes out to his family. You guys did all you could, please know that. You are good, loving people who certainly didn't deserve to have this happen.

I know there are more articles out there with the step-father's statement:

David Davis told investigators that Jonathan was home playing video games when he went to check on the boy at 1:45 p.m. Friday.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/st...-that-of-missing-boy-925549.php#ixzz19cALpXTU

I thought in that examiner's article linked here that HPD said initially he said 1:45 but it turns out it was just before all that happened?

BBM
Initial reports:

Jonathan’s stepfather lives in the apartment with Jonathan's mother, Angela Davis, and Jonathan, and is the last person to have seen Jonathan before he vanished Christmas Eve.

Update:

Jonathan’s stepfather did not live with Davis and Jonathan at the time of Jonathan’s disappearance. Jonathan’s stepfather told police he saw Jonathan “before it happened” but did not provide a specific time.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ase-houston-police-clears-conflicting-reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9