TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinkin of the "after the fact" visit by mn.... if she was earlier in a mad rage, or drug revenge type thing..... did she suddenly get over it... i mean the roommate was home now, so why so calm now???? it makes no sense to me....i know that killers are known to infiltrate into the investigation but that is usually thrill kill nuts...... jmo

Do we know this is her FB?

ugh, let's hope not! she posted "Merry christmas everybody!!!!!!!" on christmas day! :furious: it might be though based on the friends and their locations...

She's no stranger to the Texas Prison system...

Court records show that in 1984, Nelson was charged with aggravated robbery. She later pleaded guilty in exchange for 10 years' probation. Her probation was revoked in 1991 and she was sent to prison. She served just over three years, was paroled in October 1994 and would have remained under supervision until August 2001, Jason Clark, a Texas Department of Criminal Justice spokesman, said Thursday.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7359723.html

She's strikes me as a formidable woman. Furthermore, her return to JFs home that same evening with her shirtless/someone-in-the-home-with-him story, as well as her possibly allowing JF to take a comfort item with him when removing him from the home, gives me the willies.

BBM; SNIPPED
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7359723.html

"The only thing missing in this house is his tan T-shirt with a guitar on it, a pair of jeans, his white sneakers and his black stuffed cat that my grandmother made him," Davis said. "There was no struggle."

Off to find the post where I read this. It is somewhere on this thread. BRB.

The only reference I can find about the clothes in this thread is here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5946475&postcount=253"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6[/ame]

I can't find anything that is before that post.

She's trying to implicate another person, but she alone was seen at the complex and in the video. Honestly, with her light coloring and her build, and the way she dresses, I suspect that she was thought to be a hispanic male - thus the confusion. When I watched the video, before reading she was a female, I thought she was the alleged hispanic male. and then I said "that has to be a woman", and so it turns out it was. So it would be easy for anyone to make that mistake and thus think there was still a missing hispanic male.

So we know she took Jonathan, and that she put him in that ditch. I just don't understand why she went back to the apartment that night? Trying to set up some sort of alibi?

My head is spinning - sorry.

Also - where is the bio dad?Thanks,

Mel

There appears to be a AN on her friends list; perhaps her daughter.

Very possible. Based on her graduation date AN would be roughly 27. Mona is 44 and could have had AN at age 17. If so it's very possible AN also has a child and Mona's Oct. post about her little princess and her little man could be in reference to her daughter and grandson.

She later posts about Jr being home and not being able to wait to spoil him (also perhaps in reference to a grandson)?

All speculation here however. I will do some record searches and try to validate.

She has a lot of connections to Mt. Vernon, TX seems like most of the people on her friends list live there and people she wasn't friends with, but commented on their status also either do live there or DID live there. I have no clue where Mt. Vernon is in relation to where she lives now though.
Also the baby talked about, I'm thinking it's either her grandson, or a nephew.

Summary of HLN Live, Reporter: Witness id'ed her as being at t apartment when several threatening phone calls were made to JFs mother. Found burned carpet remains and twine at her apt. MN has not yet said anything abt murder, except being t driver of the pickup truck, and dumping JFs body.

Also, MNelson knew the SFather of JF for just a couple of weeks, but LE not saying the nature of their relationship.

So we know she took Jonathan, and that she put him in that ditch. I just don't understand why she went back to the apartment that night? Trying to set up some sort of alibi?

My head is spinning - sorry.

Also - where is the bio dad?Thanks,

Mel

I would have thought someone would have got to the bio dad by now and we would have heard something.

-dd-2207.jpg

Houston Mayor with Mona Nelson

Mona Nelson myspace http://www.myspace.com/499637200

WARNING: We do NOT name innocent people on here that have not been in the media or named by LE. And we NEVER discuss minors that are NOT directly involved, as in missing or the accused.

If you have questions - check with a mod. Violations will result in recommendation for a Time Out. Please read post 1 of this thread and make sure you know the TOS.

This case is moving too fast for the Mods to send everyone pm's about their violations. You may find yourself on TO with no explanation! If you have a question or doubt - contact a mod!

Salem

Summary of HLN Live, Reporter: Witness id'ed her as being at t apartment when several threatening phone calls were made to JFs mother. Found burned carpet remains and twine at her apt. MN has not yet said anything abt murder, except being t driver of the pickup truck, and dumping JFs body. Nelson knew the SFather of JF just a couple of weeks, but LE not saying the nature of their relationship.

IF there were SEVERAL threatening calls, why didn't she call 911?

I am convinced, there is some boxing connections in common with the Myspace acct. and the myspace acct has been confirmed to be hers.

I'm not quite convinced. The only link is the person is in Houston, Texas. No photo either.

MOO

Mel

I don't have access to the site now, but I would not be surprised. People have varied faces they show the world. Whatever went down may have been 'just business' to her. And the part she played may have been that of the 'strongarm' or the 'enforcer', to which this would be just another 'job', perhaps, to her.

Passion, its to horrible to even think of a welding tourch:(

info I have found about female SO's
f a child is beaten with a fist, the shape of the bruise(s) can be that of a whole fist, or the bruising can show up as a cluster of lines (the imprint of the fingers of the fist). If the knuckles were used, bruising will be a line of roundish discolorations that are somewhere between the size of a dime and a quarter, depending on the size of the fist. Caregivers who use their fists generally give blows to the face, head, chest, stomach, and arms. Injuries are often to the face and head: black eyes, bloody and/or broken nose, fat and split lips, swelling of the eyes, cheeks or jaw, bruising and abrasions to the side of the head. Broken ribs and internal injuries can also result with severe blows to the chest and stomach.

( I wonder if she has bruised fists? or bruised anything) maybe reason for going to medical? rather doublt it though.)

I agree with ???, that there is no indication of her being a SO, except something sent her down the road as a criminal. First time SO's have usually done this many many times before they get caught. I cant remember a time that I have really really wanted to be wrong as I am this time.

The only reference I can find about the clothes in this thread is here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

I can't find anything that is before that post.

Maybe I misread it or even dreamed it up. But I could have swore I saw it mentioned in an article I read as linked on here. I will keep looking. In the meantime, disregard my post about the clothes. Sorry for any confusion.

I feel it is her FB page based on:

Interested In: Women
Activities: Weight Lifting, Running, Boxing
Television Forensic Science, Comedy, cartoons (I believe also showed up on her MS page.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed