TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to comment, I find the timing odd, why now...what would cause more stress now? Is she being harassed perhaps?

Did her mother explain whether or not she was able to take a poly? I know it depends if LE feels it is warranted, maybe not the right word but they have to deem it of value or worth their wile to do. In this case, I would assume given the limited people in the home they definitely would see value. I remember the father took 3 tests in the past. I haven't read anything she has taken the test after make numerous comments she will. I like the saying "don't listen to what they say, watch what they do". I would love that LE could clear everyone they possibly can to focus to others.

People may be wanting to know if she took a poly and if she hadn't, why not ... if she took one, they may want to know the results ...

Personally, if my child was missing, I wouldn't trust anyone ... certainly would be hard to trust new people in my life.

JMO

I don't know why I had a bad feeling about the mother from the start.She needs to take a
poly to be cleared.I don't feel like she has and that is my opinion.There were so many people in that house that day and he just vanishes?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206

About 1/3 of the way down the page, in a comment SB denies that she hasn't taken a poly (sort of). Thursday 4:26PM

Thursday at 9:27am - You need to click on: View all 15 comments -

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

I don't believe she has taken it and was without deception based on that post. IMO if she had taken it, she would have said so without that roundabout answering a question with a question.

the moser guy that was at the house that night that the mother suspects has been arrested http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225687127461240&set=o.161420443907206&type=1&ref=nf

also sabrina spends alot of time on facebook
reading all the comments
might not be a good idea for her
that would stress her out more im sure

i know that whenever i post something on there not often
she sends me a email

so i know she is watching that page like a hawk

Why doesn't this baby get any coverage? I can't help thinking that, while we saw the whole world looking for Caylee Anthony from the start...:(

Why doesn't this baby get any coverage? I can't help thinking that, while we saw the whole world looking for Caylee Anthony from the start...:(

Good question. I guess some families go after publicity for their child and others don't; I am sure for various reasons. It wasn't Casey who sought/started the publicity it was Cindy I believe. Then when you look at other cases Kyron, Somer, Haleigh Cummings/Dunn etc. if the parent or someone close to the victim wasn't willing to do interviews it doesn't give a reporter to much to write about as we know LE likes to zip-it over the last few years. It is the squeaky wheel that seems to get the grease. Not sure if you can read anything into silence of not? If anybody has thoughts on that, I would be interested in hearing.

Good question. I guess some families go after publicity for their child and others don't; I am sure for various reasons. It wasn't Casey who sought/started the publicity it was Cindy I believe. Then when you look at other cases Kyron, Somer, Haleigh Cummings/Dunn etc. if the parent or someone close to the victim wasn't willing to do interviews it doesn't give a reporter to much to write about as we know LE likes to zip-it over the last few years. It is the squeaky wheel that seems to get the grease. Not sure if you can read anything into silence of not? If anybody has thoughts on that, I would be interested in hearing.

I don't know...seems like the groups who help with missing children would reach out to families of a child this young, as they may not know what to do. What if they don't even know who to ask for help? I wonder that about some families. And yet some say they try for media, and just can't get it. This country does not do a good job, IMO, overall, for the families of missing persons.

I don't know...seems like the groups who help with missing children would reach out to families of a child this young, as they may not know what to do. What if they don't even know who to ask for help? I wonder that about some families. And yet some say they try for media, and just can't get it. This country does not do a good job, IMO, overall, for the families of missing persons.

This family had the FBI out there, no doubt the wonderful CART or CARD team, there is a wonderful long booklet that is produced by the Dept. of Justice (there is a copy on W/S) that walks a family through the steps of dealing with the press, police, community, stress etc....now it depends on the frame of mind, education, self-esteem, etc. etc. but there is only so much the press can do IF LE or the parents won't give an interview. It is a shame!!!

I think maybe they have been doubted enough to want to keep quiet. Then again, they are very young. It's possible they just don't know how to work the media to their advantage.

I do wonder why TES hasn't been brought in.

Her mother explained that many people had "friended" SB just hoping to pick up some gossip and/or to give her grief so she deleted everyone she doesn't know personally to keep her FB account "in the family" so to speak, she suggested others just post to SB on the Find Josh link.

I know everyone handles stress and/or grief differently, this family included.

She did not delete me from her page...in fact, she stated that she got rid of a lot of people, and especially certain people who were being nosy or negative toward her...hope no one here is guilty of that!

This family had the FBI out there, no doubt the wonderful CART or CARD team, there is a wonderful long booklet that is produced by the Dept. of Justice (there is a copy on W/S) that walks a family through the steps of dealing with the press, police, community, stress etc....now it depends on the frame of mind, education, self-esteem, etc. etc. but there is only so much the press can do IF LE or the parents won't give an interview. It is a shame!!!

I tend to think young families, and families of lower socio-economic status don't get the press attention for a variety of reasons, and part of it may be lack of knowledge on the family's part. JMO

the moser guy that was at the house that night that the mother suspects has been arrested http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225687127461240&set=o.161420443907206&type=1&ref=nf

also sabrina spends alot of time on facebook
reading all the comments
might not be a good idea for her
that would stress her out more im sure

i know that whenever i post something on there not often
she sends me a email

so i know she is watching that page like a hawk

So if I have this correct, he was arrested for evading arrest and theft of services. So he ran out on a bar bill or something I suppose. But it makes me wonder if they have been watching him and waiting for a chance to bring him in and talk a little more.

211383_100002405494708_3450931_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002405494708

Where are you precious boy?

You know when I see a picture of that lil' gaffer I can just about hear him giggle :(

Come home soon sweet boy.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-FIND-Joshua-Davis/161420443907206

About 1/3 of the way down the page, in a comment SB denies that she hasn't taken a poly (sort of). Thursday 4:26PM

Thursday at 9:27am - You need to click on: View all 15 comments -

The original post about Josh possibly being taken by someone lurking outside the house... was posted by DR on June 9 (Thursday) at 9:27am Pacific Time. So 12:30pm Eastern Time.

Sabrina's response to that post is June 9 (Thursday) at 4:26pm Pacific Time, 7:26pm Eastern Time.

She says people are speaking on things they don't know about... who says she didn't take the poly?

So claiming she DID take it, without outright saying "I took the polygraph... who is saying I didn't?"

Given her writing style that could be her way of "directly" saying that she did take it. :waitasec:

Team ADAM was also there. I remember seeing it on the back of one the jackets when they were searching in the initial first week.

The original post about Josh possibly being taken by someone lurking outside the house... was posted by DR on June 9 (Thursday) at 9:27am Pacific Time. So 12:30pm Eastern Time.

Sabrina's response to that post is June 9 (Thursday) at 4:26pm Pacific Time, 7:26pm Eastern Time.

She says people are speaking on things they don't know about... who says she didn't take the poly?

So claiming she DID take it, without outright saying "I took the polygraph... who is saying I didn't?"

Given her writing style that could be her way of "directly" saying that she did take it. :waitasec:

Team ADAM was also there. I remember seeing it on the back of one the jackets when they were searching in the initial first week.

The 'there you go speaking on stuff you don't know' was SB's response to a question someone asked regarding whether or not she had taken the LDT. All negative comments are now being removed.

The thing that really bothers me about this family is how sensitive they are to any perceived slight. Including people questioning things they read in MSM. If a comment is not "positive" it is taken as criticism and the "poster" is flamed.

Given SB's writing style that could be her way of saying she took the poly or it could be her way of saying it's none of your business! I can't tell.

I guess since JD Sr. used to by AM's beer, he had to find another way to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme