GUILTY TX - Jubal Alexander, 24, found decapitated, Angleton, 27 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmmmmmmm lol I know this may seem mean but he has my kids fake cry face when one of them are trying to get their brother or sister in trouble. Maybe that's why I feel it's forced, because I see it from my kids every day. However, I do feel for the family and hope the killer is caught...soon!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmmmm lol I know this may seem mean but he has my kids fake cry face when one of them are trying to get their brother or sister in trouble. Maybe that's why I feel it's forced, because I see it from my kids every day. However, I do feel for the family and hope the killer is caught...soon!

I am a little unsettled about the request for $10 per person.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Yeah. Not everyone can give $10... It was more of a demand then a please donate. Thought it was a little tacky

I'm not entirely sure what I can and cannot post here, as I am a new user. But I visited Jubal's facebook page, and noticed something odd. Then I looked again, and saw something else that was odd...and then again. One contact tagged his name, and wrote, I told you! Another posted that he saw postings on Jubal's page just days ago and actually interacted with him, and the last, just days ago posted, how are you doing

I'm not entirely sure what I can and cannot post here, as I am a new user. But I visited Jubal's facebook page, and noticed something odd. Then I looked again, and saw something else that was odd...and then again. One contact tagged his name, and wrote, I told you! Another posted that he saw postings on Jubal's page just days ago and actually interacted with him, and the last, just days ago posted, how are you doing

Welcome! :seeya: You are actually looking at Jubal's Dad's page...also named Jubal, which makes it confusing. It's off limits here. The person saying he interacted with Jubal recently is almost a month off. The person saying "I told you" posted originally on the Justice for Jubal page referring to the fact that there are no updates. My opinion is that they don't think LE is doing enough when they say "I told you." The "how are you doing?" is addressed to the Dad. Hope this helps. Good sleuthing though. :)

Here are the two pages we can reference.

https://www.facebook.com/jubal.alexander.1?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforJubal/?fref=nf&pnref=story

Wow. Can't wait to find out more. Can someone modify the thread & update it with the arrest? So glad this case didn't go cold.

Wow. Can't wait to find out more. Can someone modify the thread & update it with the arrest? So glad this case didn't go cold.

Me too! That was my fear that it would go cold! So glad someone came forward with the tip!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back