TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread came up in the search for a thread this cold case, so hope this is an appropriate place to post this link.
No arrests 25 years after Texas woman Angela Ewert’s body found
Dec 14 2018
"On August 11, 1993, police say Angela’s remains were found “in a rural area south of Fort Worth.” The case was then reclassified as a murder investigation.

The Fort Worth Police Department confirmed to Dateline that Angela’s homicide investigation is open and active, but declined to comment further to protect the integrity of the case.

A quarter of a century after Angela’s body was recovered, those who knew her at Eastern Hills High still hope for closure in her mysterious murder.

“It just really gets to me that something like that could have happened her,” Robert told Dateline. “I just don't want her to be forgotten. I would like for people to be aware and get some sort of information.”

Robert told Dateline Angela’s death has been especially hard on her parents, who declined to speak with Dateline.

Angela Ewert
“It just really gets to me that something like this could happen to someone like her,” Robert said. “She was always just such a happy person, and such a nice person. It stunned all of us that something like this could happen to her.”

If you have any information about Angela’s case, please contact the Fort Worth Police Department (817) 392-4300."

This thread came up in the search for a thread this cold case, so hope this is an appropriate place to post this link.
No arrests 25 years after Texas woman Angela Ewert’s body found
Dec 14 2018
"On August 11, 1993, police say Angela’s remains were found “in a rural area south of Fort Worth.” The case was then reclassified as a murder investigation.

The Fort Worth Police Department confirmed to Dateline that Angela’s homicide investigation is open and active, but declined to comment further to protect the integrity of the case.

A quarter of a century after Angela’s body was recovered, those who knew her at Eastern Hills High still hope for closure in her mysterious murder.

“It just really gets to me that something like that could have happened her,” Robert told Dateline. “I just don't want her to be forgotten. I would like for people to be aware and get some sort of information.”

Robert told Dateline Angela’s death has been especially hard on her parents, who declined to speak with Dateline.

Angela Ewert
“It just really gets to me that something like this could happen to someone like her,” Robert said. “She was always just such a happy person, and such a nice person. It stunned all of us that something like this could happen to her.”

If you have any information about Angela’s case, please contact the Fort Worth Police Department (817) 392-4300."
If there's no thread for this case, you could probably create one. There's no obvious connection to the Ft.-Worth-Trio case (aside from the coincidence of geography).

If there's no thread for this case, you could probably create one. There's no obvious connection to the Ft.-Worth-Trio case (aside from the coincidence of geography).
The connection for me is two things. Fort Worth is a very BIG small town. If you stay here long enough eveything is connected. She was found. You don't know how big that is unless you don't have it.

Re: "big small town".

From what i can gather, a lot of people in Fort Worth don't like that they and Dallas have been combined by various agencies in the last few decades into one giant metropolis. A lot of radio stations didn't like it either - they weren't competitive ratings-wise in the larger combined area, whereas they had been when they cities were by themselves.

Re: "big small town".

From what i can gather, a lot of people in Fort Worth don't like that they and Dallas have been combined by various agencies in the last few decades into one giant metropolis. A lot of radio stations didn't like it either - they weren't competitive ratings-wise in the larger combined area, whereas they had been when they cities were by themselves.

Being born and raised in ft worth I can promise you that we don't in any way shape or form want to be part of dallas or confused as such. At least us older ones lol. We always saw ourselves as more friendly and alot less snooty. Some of us considered them Yankees just mislocated.

A lot of AM stations in either city were set up in the 1920s and 30s when the cities were a lot smaller. That was OK when the cities were considered separately but their coverage power pattern didn't work out too well once the cities were combined into one big ratings area - many stations now were a very small fish in a very big pond.

Where has everyone gone? This thread became super active for awhile, now there's hardly anyone here... I was hoping all the new activity was going to help. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper