TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many theories. There’s
BBM...Since it has been six weeks+, I would encourage you to contact the moderators of the page again and inquire what the hold up is. Your request may have been lost in cyber space. They are usually reliable in following up on matters such as this.

I'm not going to get into the argument you have with the other posters. But, since you are related to some of the people, I would like to know if you have a theory as to what happened to Julie, Rachel & Lisa? If you do not feel comfortable answering, I will completely understand. I want to emphasize that I am asking you out of respect. Since you are family, you may have a lot more info on who you think was responsible for their disappearances and what the motive was. Thank you commenting here and we always welcome constructive criticism and those who can truly provide useful information and/or correct info here that is not accurate. If you would like to answer and not put it on the public page, feel free to PM me. Thanks again.
There is too much missing information to put one theory out there here. I now believe the girls were at the mall. I have questioned that before. I believe they left with someone they knew and trusted. I believe that Tommy wrote the letter as the professional writing analysis shows. I don’t believe the letter was ever in that envelope. Why he wrote it? Is my question. That does not make him guilty. I think it was to buy time. It is my opinion he and Debra know more than they say and have at minimal some knowledge of what occurred that day. I go back and forth on theories. There are a lot of lies out there. Mainly from Debra, Fran, and Tommy.
I think sex trafficking is a real possibility. Maybe some kids got in over their heads. Maybe they themselves were scared of something or someone if they talked. But, too much is lacking for me to say I think this or that happened. The theory I stick with the most is that somehow the girls went back to the house, and someone killed a Rachel in an instant. And then I’m not sure what they would have done with the other two girls. That is just a theory and like I said there’s too much missing information to really go hard in one direction or another.

It has been over six weeks since I applied for it. My sister applied years ago. Never received it. So I doubt that it will happen. Tommy’s family can get on here and stay there peace and there are people who represent my family who do not represent truth. That is the only thing that I want out there is the truth. I will get the news article where Fran says that cotton had a cancer treatment. I will have to find it and it may take me a couple of days. But I will post it if I am not kicked out before. However there are no links to the neighbors comments. The neighbors are deceased now. However they were very good friends of the Wilson’s. It was the man who was actually there with Richard guarding the car. Fran actually has two different stories about where cotton was that day. One has been verified and one has not. But the people who verified it or deceased. And yes it goes south pretty quickly whenever someone insinuates number one that I am a liar and number two there are people talking about my family when they have absolutely no clue of who my family is and what they’re about. And my sister did not make that other page that you are talking about Ozoner someone else created it. So they will have to accommodate you on being able to see in there again. I went back to make sure what you were talking about and yes my great grandfather cotton’s father was discussed. He left my great grandmother and those three boys when they were very young. And yes he was an abusive person. But my grandfather on the other hand was a good man who would never have allowed harm to come to anybody in his family. And I will not stand by and watch while someone talks that way about him.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Fran Tommy's alibi?
Do you believe that Fran has been deliberately untruthful about anything? I got the impression, correct or not, that your sister did not trust Fran.

Cotton Arnold had a cancer treatment that morning. That has been verified. Tommy states that Cotton picked him up and took him home from work. Not so, he was home after his treatment. Where was Tommy? Neighbors also verified that both he and Fran were home. He was not at the mall that night either. Nor was Fran and Rusty. The only Arnold at that mall other than Rachel on 12/23/74 would have been Debra.
Thread #100 states that CA picked up TT about 7:30 and they went to the shop together. Then it states TT thinks FA came to the shop. I'm sure FA could of taken CA for his treatment and then brought him back to the shop. Thread #100 also states DA took TT to bowling. DA took TT to Seminary South. DA took TT back home from SS. On thread #250 it says Rachel's dad dropped TT off at his house after work. IMO cancer treatments vary by the individual. I knew a gentleman that drove himself to and from 45 treatments without any problems. Who knows.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Fran Tommy's alibi?
Do you believe that Fran has been deliberately untruthful about anything? I got the impression, correct or not, that your sister did not trust Fran.
Yes. Fran put her husband in two places. I’m not sure if she purposefully did this or just can’t help but to lie. Either way she lied.... and lies.... no I personally would not trust Aunt Fran.

Thread #100 states that CA picked up TT about 7:30 and they went to the shop together. Then it states TT thinks FA came to the shop. I'm sure FA could of taken CA for his treatment and then brought him back to the shop. Thread #100 also states DA took TT to bowling. DA took TT to Seminary South. DA took TT back home from SS. On thread #250 it says Rachel's dad dropped TT off at his house after work. IMO cancer treatments vary by the individual. I knew a gentleman that drove himself to and from 45 treatments without any problems. Who knows.
There are many story’s only one truth. That is one persons version of the events of that day....

It has been over six weeks since I applied for it. My sister applied years ago. Never received it. So I doubt that it will happen. Tommy’s family can get on here and stay there peace and there are people who represent my family who do not represent truth. That is the only thing that I want out there is the truth. I will get the news article where Fran says that cotton had a cancer treatment. I will have to find it and it may take me a couple of days. But I will post it if I am not kicked out before. However there are no links to the neighbors comments. The neighbors are deceased now. However they were very good friends of the Wilson’s. It was the man who was actually there with Richard guarding the car. Fran actually has two different stories about where cotton was that day. One has been verified and one has not. But the people who verified it or deceased. And yes it goes south pretty quickly whenever someone insinuates number one that I am a liar and number two there are people talking about my family when they have absolutely no clue of who my family is and what they’re about. And my sister did not make that other page that you are talking about Ozoner someone else created it. So they will have to accommodate you on being able to see in there again. I went back to make sure what you were talking about and yes my great grandfather cotton’s father was discussed. He left my great grandmother and those three boys when they were very young. And yes he was an abusive person. But my grandfather on the other hand was a good man who would never have allowed harm to come to anybody in his family. And I will not stand by and watch while someone talks that way about him.
Just to be clear, I never thought you were a liar. It never even crossed my mind. There is no way any of us know more than you do about this case. You live it day in and day out as a member of the family. My apologies for being rude to you. I should have worded my post more carefully.

And I should watch how I react. I do apologize. To see what has been said of my grandfather is what got me. I never knew Cotton so I can’t vouch for him. My grandfather helped raise me with lots of love. Life wasn’t perfect but he was a good man that loved his family. He would have died for his family. And I know the woman that raised he and Cotton. She was an amazing strong Christian woman that did her best to raise her kids right. I can’t imagine him molesting his daughters. If I can get verified I will tell how that all came about.... that would explain a lot. I will work to do better and to get verified. I appreciate your words.

I did receive a response via email today so maybe wheels are turning. Until then this is one of my focuses right now. Who was the informant? Who was the go between? They would have been granted immunity if not involved and never came forward. To me that says the informant had some amount of involvement. Who are they and if they offer complete immunity would they come forward Now?
Informant is male - Newspapers.com

Cotton Arnold had a cancer treatment that morning. That has been verified. Tommy states that Cotton picked him up and took him home from work. Not so, he was home after his treatment. Where was Tommy? Neighbors also verified that both he and Fran were home. He was not at the mall that night either. Nor was Fran and Rusty. The only Arnold at that mall other than Rachel on 12/23/74 would have been Debra.

When was it proven that FA and RA were never at the mall period on 12/23/74?

I've seen when it was brought to light the fact that CA was not present in the night watch that evening.

This is the first time I've seen it said that it has been proven to be untruthful, RA's account of his mom and his activities on that afternoon.

Lastly, when was DA known to be present at the SS shopping center on December 23, 1974? Links?

Hey everyone,

Kellijeanarnold has now been verified as a family member of Mary Rachel (Arnold) Trlica.

As a VI, Kellijeanarnold can provide members with their inside knowledge of this case and they are not required to provide links to support the information they state as fact. In all other respects, a VI must follow Websleuths TOS.

As always, please be respectful of our VI. You may ask questions but do not pressure them for answers. If you disagree with something a VI states, do not argue with them or challenge them, just move on in the discussion.

Thanks to Kellijeanarnold and everyone for being here to discuss this case.

Sillybilly

Thank you sillybilly.
As promised, here is how even the Arnold family was convinced I’m believing that Cotton was Maggie’s father. It was never even thought of or speculated until Rusty became obsessed in finding out who was Maggie’s father. The man Debra claimed was Maggie’s dad had passed so his sister was kind enough to assist in a dna test. It was no match. A little time later We were all given paperwork from a dna lab stating that she was his half sister. One of my family members even called the dna lab to verify that this was for real. So what else was left to believe? If you have dna results stating they are half siblings there’s not much else to believe. Anyhow, later on some of us really began to question things. Maggie did an Ancestry dna test and sure enough, there were family members that were not kin to Rusty at all. After digging in and doing some studying I learned that you share the same amount of centimorgans with an uncle as you do a half sibling. After further investigating, we learned that when Rusty filled out the paperwork he listed them as brother and sister.... after even further looking I learned that Rusty had also tried to convince Debra’s oldest son of the same sock thing. Even after Rusty was given proof that Cotton was NOT her father nor the sons father, he never corrected it even with family. Now I’m not sure why he did what he did but that is the facts of the matter. No one ever suspected this of Cotton until Rusty did what he did. This is one of the reasons that I do not associate with him. This ripped Maggie apart! It has also poisoned the case of the missing trio. Hopefully that will clear up some things as to why we could have believed it. You can’t argue dna but you must understand it to come to the correct conclusion. Debra said her dad never touched her in that manner. So therefore, you have to throw that conclusion of incest out of the window. There is nothing to support it except some a dna test filed incorrectly.

Thank you sillybilly.
As promised, here is how even the Arnold family was convinced I’m believing that Cotton was Maggie’s father. It was never even thought of or speculated until Rusty became obsessed in finding out who was Maggie’s father. The man Debra claimed was Maggie’s dad had passed so his sister was kind enough to assist in a dna test. It was no match. A little time later We were all given paperwork from a dna lab stating that she was his half sister. One of my family members even called the dna lab to verify that this was for real. So what else was left to believe? If you have dna results stating they are half siblings there’s not much else to believe. Anyhow, later on some of us really began to question things. Maggie did an Ancestry dna test and sure enough, there were family members that were not kin to Rusty at all. After digging in and doing some studying I learned that you share the same amount of centimorgans with an uncle as you do a half sibling. After further investigating, we learned that when Rusty filled out the paperwork he listed them as brother and sister.... after even further looking I learned that Rusty had also tried to convince Debra’s oldest son of the same sock thing. Even after Rusty was given proof that Cotton was NOT her father nor the sons father, he never corrected it even with family. Now I’m not sure why he did what he did but that is the facts of the matter. No one ever suspected this of Cotton until Rusty did what he did. This is one of the reasons that I do not associate with him. This ripped Maggie apart! It has also poisoned the case of the missing trio. Hopefully that will clear up some things as to why we could have believed it. You can’t argue dna but you must understand it to come to the correct conclusion. Debra said her dad never touched her in that manner. So therefore, you have to throw that conclusion of incest out of the window. There is nothing to support it except some a dna test filed incorrectly.
What a nightmare on top of the tragedy your family was already going through. Thank you for clarifying that point.

I have a question. Do you think the police have given up on this case? Their silence is deafening.

I think some are missing the temporal perspective. It's almost five decades ago now. Whoever took and killed Our Girls is likely dead themselves by now.

What a nightmare on top of the tragedy your family was already going through. Thank you for clarifying that point.

I have a question. Do you think the police have given up on this case? Their silence is deafening.
No I do not! I believe their case load is heavy but, they are still working it.

I think some are missing the temporal perspective. It's almost five decades ago now. Whoever took and killed Our Girls is likely dead themselves by now.
Carla Walker's killer, McCurley, is alive. The girls' abductor sure could still be ticking, although of course every day this goes unsolved increases the likelihood the perp(s) or anyone with information won't be around. GSK was also recently apprehended. I hope DNA advances and the push by LE to crack these stale cases make these creeps sweat. These killers are not too old to be arrested and tried, and for the world to know them for the scum they are.

Thank you sillybilly.

Do you believe DA or not?

I have many theories. There’s

There is too much missing information to put one theory out there here. I now believe the girls were at the mall. I have questioned that before. I believe they left with someone they knew and trusted. I believe that Tommy wrote the letter as the professional writing analysis shows. I don’t believe the letter was ever in that envelope. Why he wrote it? Is my question. That does not make him guilty. I think it was to buy time. It is my opinion he and Debra know more than they say and have at minimal some knowledge of what occurred that day. I go back and forth on theories. There are a lot of lies out there. Mainly from Debra, Fran, and Tommy.
I think sex trafficking is a real possibility. Maybe some kids got in over their heads. Maybe they themselves were scared of something or someone if they talked. But, too much is lacking for me to say I think this or that happened. The theory I stick with the most is that somehow the girls went back to the house, and someone killed a Rachel in an instant. And then I’m not sure what they would have done with the other two girls. That is just a theory and like I said there’s too much missing information to really go hard in one direction or another.
I agree.I have always thought Tommy wrote the letter.If it was just to calm nerves he should have came clean with it.I think the girls were trafficked by someone Rachel knew probably not Cotton but maybe a friend of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine