TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the GM may have known the Arnold's or at least knew Renee's parents went camping with the Rachel's parents. She probably met little Shawn and decided to give him something for Christmas. Just a nice gesture.
Then it's reasonable to assume that it was likel planned that Renee will deliver the gift at Minot while going on that Shopping trip.
IMO great reason/excuse to stop at the Minot while coming back from Army Navy, since it's kinda on the way there... unlike the other way around. Cause Julie's and Renee's houses, as well as Renee's grandmother's houses are much closer to the mall than house on Minot. It's not far, but still, additonal 20ish mins trip while on tight schedule. Entirely possible that Renee would just trust Rachel to deliver it to Shawn, but that gift was on the floor. behind passenger seat.
And does that mean anything or not?

I'd love to have this looked at by some retired investigator, or even one of those psychiatrists/therapists from youtube doing their attempts at theorising what could happen and hear what they have to say. But to make any sense out of it, they'd have to rely on the most accurate info since looking through wikipedia or articles will just leave them with different story.
I'd like to hope, but it surely looks like the only reason why this case is still "theoretically open" is to not allow anyone else, including other investigators to get access to the case files. But why God, why?
There are only two options: either investigation is active, lots of stuff is going on and sharing the files could hurt an investigation... or it isn't, it's stuck, but then the only thing a decent investigator would want it to get more eyes on it in hope to maybe find someone who can give them a new lead. Why not do that? Why? It would only make them look good now, eventually. It would show that they still care and hope for progress or solution. They're hurting not only this case but their own image by keeping their mouth shut about this case and files far, far away from anyone's eyes. Why?

Then it's reasonable to assume that it was likel planned that Renee will deliver the gift at Minot while going on that Shopping trip.
IMO great reason/excuse to stop at the Minot while coming back from Army Navy, since it's kinda on the way there... unlike the other way around. Cause Julie's and Renee's houses, as well as Renee's grandmother's houses are much closer to the mall than house on Minot. It's not far, but still, additonal 20ish mins trip while on tight schedule. Entirely possible that Renee would just trust Rachel to deliver it to Shawn, but that gift was on the floor. behind passenger seat.

I'd love to have this looked at by some retired investigator, or even one of those psychiatrists/therapists from youtube doing their attempts at theorising what could happen and hear what they have to say. But to make any sense out of it, they'd have to rely on the most accurate info since looking through wikipedia or articles will just leave them with different story.
I'd like to hope, but it surely looks like the only reason why this case is still "theoretically open" is to not allow anyone else, including other investigators to get access to the case files. But why God, why?
There are only two options: either investigation is active, lots of stuff is going on and sharing the files could hurt an investigation... or it isn't, it's stuck, but then the only thing a decent investigator would want it to get more eyes on it in hope to maybe find someone who can give them a new lead. Why not do that? Why? It would only make them look good now, eventually. It would show that they still care and hope for progress or solution. They're hurting not only this case but their own image by keeping their mouth shut about this case and files far, far away from anyone's eyes. Why?
Technically, there's a third possibility-- corrupt LE. Somewhere I've read the FWPD Crime Lab was shut down some years back, and someone fired over malpractice, and I believe evidence associated with this case was involved (wish I could remember where I saw that). If anyone here can either confirm or refute that, please do.

Technically, there's a third possibility-- corrupt LE. Somewhere I've read the FWPD Crime Lab was shut down some years back, and someone fired over malpractice, and I believe evidence associated with this case was involved (wish I could remember where I saw that). If anyone here can either confirm or refute that, please do.
There are other possibilities but they don't involve decency or professionalism on the Le's part.
It was discussed here not so long ago. It was that technician wasn't technically allowed to perform procedures or didn't kept the standards? Not sure atm. But it was happening at the time when envelope was tested. Then they insisted that nothing was wrong with the testing cause they say so.

There are other possibilities but they don't involve decency or professionalism on the Le's part.
It was discussed here not so long ago. It was that technician wasn't technically allowed to perform procedures or didn't kept the standards? Not sure atm. But it was happening at the time when envelope was tested. Then they insisted that nothing was wrong with the testing cause they say so.
I suppose FWPD could have been understaffed or having training issues. Otherwise, this sounds rather suspicious.

Is that usual shape of an envelope used in early 70's Texas?
Cause that seem pretty damn inconvenient for... pretty much anyone?
I used to collect postcards. And like 90% of them were either size A5 or like 0,5 inch wider and longer.
Writing letters - same thing, I remember just taking A4 sheet of paper, writing on it, folding it in two and it fit perfectly.
Those long, but not very wide envelopes in that shape meant that some sort of official mail is inside - so like a bill, or invitation, official greeting.
I guess that any decent stamp collector from the area would be able to make it clear (I recall that in the past they made it clear that there is nothing usual about the post stamp and that it looks exactly like on the other pieces of mail stamped at SS on 24th).
It's just that I can't imagine myself to be so thoughtful to (not having an envelope yet, just hoping to get one later or to not ever be asked about it) fold that letter so many times.
Also not once in my life I received Christmas/Easter/Birthday card addressed in pencil. Not me, not anyone in my immediate family - and we likely kept majority (if not all of them received in last 50 years) of them.
Same with letters. It's been quite a while since I wrote or got one, so only today I got the idea to check. I know that it proofs or indicates nothing, but dozens of letters and nobody used pencil.
I also to this day forgot that those things exist - no idea how they're called, but grandpa always had a few in garage and gave some to me cause I found them "magical". Meaning that they looked like regular pencil, but wetted (usually with use of suliva) they were turning into permanent purpleish blue ink, very useful while working with wood.
I just saw one of them and wonder if testing would include checking what kind of pencil was used?
That size envelope was and still is quite common in the US.
In the US, paper is not sized by A4. Instead it is generally call letter (8.5"x11"). The envelope was probably a No 6.
Letter size paper could easily be mailed in a No 6 envelope, it just required some special folding to do that (not the way this note appeared to be folded).. In fact, I'd say around the time the girls disappeared, the letter size paper in a No 6 envelope was probably the most common type of letter.

Last edited:
IMO, In the past and even still today there have been people who try to muddy the waters to keep the truth clouded with false speculation. I agree with most of the long time posters here on the fate of the girls. IMO, RT was in an unhappy relationship and CJG might have been giving her attention. TT got jealous and in a moment of rage killed her then had to get rid of the other two. FA made up false stories to protect her only surviving daughter and here we are. I believe they were disposed of at the Arlington location and will never be found. I believe when DA and TT were asked where the envelope for the letter was they went back to the house and found an envelope that a Christmas card had come to the house in. I do not think that letter was ever in that envelope. I think the only way the truth will ever out is if FA confesses. TT and RA will take the truth to their graves.
If the above scenario happened, it is possible the A family was protecting more than just their daughter. The family business was on very shaky ground financially (it appears) and TT seemed necessary to the business future. So the A family could be protecting their surviving daughter and/or the business by confusing the situation.

If the above scenario happened, it is possible the A family was protecting more than just their daughter. The family business was on very shaky ground financially (it appears) and TT seemed necessary to the business future. So the A family could be protecting their surviving daughter and/or the business by confusing the situation.
I've been thinking the very same thing. Assuming this scenario, the A family had reason to "tread lightly" and misdirect
1. Son-in-law capable of murder;half-owner of family business--primary source of income
2. DA possibly/likely involved
3. CA dying (owes IRS, medical bills)
Didn't TT sell out, shortly after CA died? And how soon after that did he move away?

So, according to the "TT did it" crowd, Rachel was allegedly killed at the Minot house (followed by the demise of Renee and Julie), and disposed of (where)?
1. An industrial furnace
2. Someplace deserted (like Alvord site)
  1. Something that's been bothering me is some suggest that TT beat Rachel to death with his fists. The problem with that is, wouldn't he have had all sorts of cuts/bruises on his hands, etc, from that( remember, this was done "in a fit of rage")? It's more plausible to me that he hit her maybe once or twice, knocking her off-balance, and into some obstacle (wall, furniture,etc) that put her out/killed her. Also, others have pointed out there are less messy ways to kill somebody.

So, according to the "TT did it" crowd, Rachel was allegedly killed at the Minot house (followed by the demise of Renee and Julie), and disposed of (where)?
1. An industrial furnace
2. Someplace deserted (like Alvord site)
  1. Something that's been bothering me is some suggest that TT beat Rachel to death with his fists. The problem with that is, wouldn't he have had all sorts of cuts/bruises on his hands, etc, from that( remember, this was done "in a fit of rage")? It's more plausible to me that he hit her maybe once or twice, knocking her off-balance, and into some obstacle (wall, furniture,etc) that put her out/killed her. Also, others have pointed out there are less messy ways to kill somebody.

I seriously doubt the incinerator. It would be extremely risky to hand the bodies off to someone else and I know it was 1974 and there wasn't near as much environmental control but I still don't think they would have poured the fluid directly in. Now barrels are plausible but I think they would be in the ground or possibly the water.

The theory you are referring to, or a variant of it, is my preferred theory but I'm not 100% sold on it. I'm 99.9 that they weren't runaways and about 90% it wasn't a stranger abduction.

I seriously doubt the incinerator. It would be extremely risky to hand the bodies off to someone else and I know it was 1974 and there wasn't near as much environmental control but I still don't think they would have poured the fluid directly in. Now barrels are plausible but I think they would be in the ground or possibly the water.

The theory you are referring to, or a variant of it, is my preferred theory but I'm not 100% sold on it. I'm 99.9 that they weren't runaways and about 90% it wasn't a stranger abduction.
Pursuing the "barrel theory" further, what locations would've been accessible, at that time and who would've/could've been involved in their disposal? It had to've been done in a way that wouldn't attract attention.Also, what vehicle were they using? Was there a service truck/van accessible to the shop? Forgive me if these questions have already been answered elsewhere.

Pursuing the "barrel theory" further, what locations would've been accessible, at that time and who would've/could've been involved in their disposal? It had to've been done in a way that wouldn't attract attention.Also, what vehicle were they using? Was there a service truck/van accessible to the shop? Forgive me if these questions have already been answered elsewhere.
TT ran a transmission shop and used transmission fluid was stored in sealed barrels and in all likelihood disposed of (barrels and its contents) in a designated landfill. A lot of people think the 3 women were disposed of in that manner. I believe the transmission shop had a truck that transported the barrels from the shop to the landfill.

TT ran a transmission shop and used transmission fluid was stored in sealed barrels and in all likelihood disposed of (barrels and its contents) in a designated landfill. A lot of people think the 3 women were disposed of in that manner. I believe the transmission shop had a truck that transported the barrels from the shop to the landfill.
Was there only one such designated landfill used, at that time? Or were there other area landfills that could've been used?

The fact the present was still lying on the floor raises the question of why Renee did not give it to Shawns's mother when she allegedly saw her that day. The mother wrote a statement saying saying she came to pick up Shawn and the Renee and Julie were with Rachel. It may have been an oversight. Another woman stated she watched Shawn all day.

That size envelope was and still is quite common in the US.
In the US, paper is not sized by A4. Instead it is generally call letter (8.5"x11"). The envelope was probably a No 6.
Letter size paper could easily be mailed in a No 6 envelope, it just required some special folding to do that (not the way this note appeared to be folded).. In fact, I'd say around the time the girls disappeared, the letter size paper in a No 6 envelope was probably the most common type of letter.
Interesting. Cause it certainly doesn't look like the note was written on a piece of paper in a size dedicated to such envelopes. I can't tell for sure (obviously) but it looks like A5 (so A5 folded in half on available copies/pictures/recordings of the letter... and twice more times judging by the visible folding).
Do you have some idea where A4 sized sheets of paper were commonly used? So at easy grab for someone?

The fact the present was still lying on the floor raises the question of why Renee did not give it to Shawns's mother when she allegedly saw her that day. The mother wrote a statement saying saying she came to pick up Shawn and the Renee and Julie were with Rachel. It may have been an oversight. Another woman stated she watched Shawn all day.
Well, according to the - what I think is the most reliable claims - Shawn was supposed to be with Rachel and TT on Christmas Day (unsure if for whole day or just some part of it) and there was no planned meeting with his mother. So the plan was most likely to either leave it at house on Minot or leave it to Rachel.
Their alleged meeting with the boy's mother is (as far as I understand) just a rumor. Could be true, could be some form of misunderstanding, misreporting, misremembering... or even an actual fact known to LE but with whatever reason not released publicly... - too much uncertaintity there. Most popular report on that was that it was just a sighting of a car in the driveway of house at Minot (with Shawn's mother driving somewhere, not stopping by, just noticing that car there sometime before/around noon).

Interesting. Cause it certainly doesn't look like the note was written on a piece of paper in a size dedicated to such envelopes. I can't tell for sure (obviously) but it looks like A5 (so A5 folded in half on available copies/pictures/recordings of the letter... and twice more times judging by the visible folding).
Do you have some idea where A4 sized sheets of paper were commonly used? So at easy grab for someone?
A4 is 8.27"x11.69". In the US, the common size would be letter 8.5"x11". This was and is the most common paper size here. The next common size would be legal 8.5"x14". The US has never used A4, A5, etc.as a common paper measurement. Unless someone had special stationary, most letters back then were on 8.5"x11" paper.

The No 6 envelope (3.625"x6.5") was quite common as it was big enough to hold a normal check without folding. Even utility and credit card bills were sent in A6 envelopes back then, though most are the larger No. 10 now.

It was very normal in the US to send an 8.5"x11" letter in the 3.625"x6.5" envelope. I could recall my Mom doing this, the elaborate folding to make it fit. And this is what people did back then.

I don't know about physical locations because I'm not familiar with the area.
IIRC some of the old Arnolds ads offered free towing so I suppose they had a tow truck unless it was contracted out. That's why I always thought a car in the water wasn't a bad idea. Other than that I don't really know about vehicles at the shop.

I personally believe there was another party involved, most likely someone associated with DA. Even if I could take TT totally out of the equation I would still say DA knows something. She knows something regardless. JMO.

A4 is 8.27"x11.69". In the US, the common size would be letter 8.5"x11". This was and is the most common paper size here. The next common size would be legal 8.5"x14". The US has never used A4, A5, etc.as a common paper measurement. Unless someone had special stationary, most letters back then were on 8.5"x11" paper.

The No 6 envelope (3.625"x6.5") was quite common as it was big enough to hold a normal check without folding. Even utility and credit card bills were sent in A6 envelopes back then, though most are the larger No. 10 now.

It was very normal in the US to send an 8.5"x11" letter in the 3.625"x6.5" envelope. I could recall my Mom doing this, the elaborate folding to make it fit. And this is what people did back then.
Well, technically, even in Europe (at least the part of it that I live in) A4 was likely also not very common... as far as special (meaning more or less but somewhat decorative) stationary went. Those were indeed small - and sometimes varied in size a bit (those sold in sets with envelopes that fitted it best with just one fold).

So envelope 3,625'' x 6,5''
Most common paper size 8,5'' x 11
So like this:
1675472589827.png
Whole page folded once wouldn't fit, folded twice still wouldn't fit - but since it's visible that there was additional folding just below the note... it looks like you're spot on with the sizes and that there is absolutely nothing unusual here.
And this certainly does not explain what's going on with that claim of note not fitting the envelope.
Cause it looks like it fits perfectly. Folding on the actual letter implies that it would fit.
Additionally Renee's father said that it absolutely looked like the note arrived in that envelope.
So there is nothing to it.

1675472815761.png

And the second "BIG" thing is the use of pencil. Plenty of reputable sources claimed that letter was written in pencil but envelope in pen, some other claimed the opposite... and I rabbitholed about it in the past. Just to realize, fairly recently that (after making all the zooms I could + some comments) that:
THE NOTE IS WRITTEN IN PEN (with black ink)
THE ENVELOPE IS ALSO WRITTEN IN PEN (with black ink)
And what's written in PENCIL is ONLY the name "RACHEL" in the upper left corner of the envelope, nothing more.

But this doesn't really change that much as long as the theories go... or maybe it does?
Cause there is no logical reason why someone writing a note and adressing an envelope would just suddenly change the writing tool. It's not like they ran out of ink (at least nothing implies that).
So that person either:
a) already had an envelope adressed TO Rachel at easy grab,
b) already had an envelope left BY Rachel at easy grab,
c) finished with writing, left the location and thought last moment that it's going to look better if the envelope will have Rachel's signature on it.

Back to other weird "BIG" claims about the letter.
Cause it was and still is widely discussed that postmark may be forged, smeared, made up, stolen, making the letter being send from different locations...
As far as I know debunked in the past (in this thread) by the user who said that there is nothing odd in this specific postmark and it looks exactly like other mail stamped at SS post office.
So... noting to it, just mailed at SS and delivered on 24th.

Disagreement on the likelyness of that - having a piece of mail, left at the post office or post box late night of 23rd or early morning 24th arriving in the morning hours of the 24th of December 1974.
People say that it's either:
1. Completely ridiculous, cause:

a) it'd take much longer to deliver,
b) even now it takes few days for a letter mailed from same city to arrive,
c) Christmas,
2. Completely possible and nothing unusual, cause:
a) could happen that it took few days, could happen that it ended up delivered in the matter of hours,
b) it used to be much more efficient, better organised and faster back then that it is now cause people were sending much more mail,
c) days before holidays were not surprising some post offices who were set hard on delivering much more mail than usual.

And yes, Renee's dad said that it's impossible with reasons and experience he gained... years after it happened. He wasn't referring to the 70's. And it being highely unlikely to happen in '90s, '00s or '10s doesn't mean that it was as unlikely in early '70s. Same with postman having his route in Minot are afternoon years after. In early '70s the area of delivery could be different. Mail could be delivered twice a day even. And especially cause it was 24th, it seems more not less likely (IMO) that delivery would happen sooner than later.

Obviously I can't tell for sure, but judging by the fact that other weird claims about the letter watered down to nothing, I think that most likely we have:
  • A forged note,
  • written in black pen,
  • written on commonly used size of paper,
  • folded in usual and logical way that letters were usually folded,
  • mailed sometime at night of the 23/24th of December 1974 or in early hours of 24th,
  • in post office near/at Seminary South (the Mall),
  • postmarked by the SS post office in same way that all other mail was stamped there then,
  • mailed in standard-sized envelope,
  • adressed in usual way, with correct adress of Thomas Trlica written by black pen on it,
  • delivered in the morning of 24th of December 1974
And pushing some red herrings aside the remaining odd stuff are:
  1. One of the two phrases used in the note "I'm going to catch it" ("to be severely reprimanded, punished or beaten") - supposedly written by Rachel.
    IMO it kinda implies an interesting state of mind.
    Cause the story here is: I'm going to Houston. Well... WE are going to Houston. I'm 17yo and I'm going to Houston with my best friend, 14yo Renee and 9yo Julie (her bf's younger sister and Renee's grandma's neighbour that I likely never met before). And I'm not going to tell you WHERE exactly I'm going and why. I'm not going to tell my family, Renee's family, Julie's family or anyone we know nothing. Also you know what? Instead of asking you to tell their parents that I'll do my best to keep them safe, I'll do my best to keep your car safe. You should know that it's in Sears upper lot.
    This is a person who's imagining (maybe unconciously) that scenario in their head.
    And instead of the fear and heartbreak of Renee and Julie disappearing so suddenly and missing Christmas with their families focuses only on the punishment that is awaiting Rachel for organising/causing that trip.
  2. Second of the two phrases used in the note "Sears upper lot".
    Majority of people discussing it tend to agree that's unusual phrasing for a 17yo girl, that would be more expected to say something more like "parking near/at Sear's".
  3. Inconsistent handwriting.
  4. The name "Rachel" written in pencil, on the envelope.
For me and maybe just for me those phrases are ruling out the possibility that Debra wrote it.
I don't want to sound sexist, but I will sound sexist.
Cause Debra is a woman. Then kinda still more girl than a woman, but a woman.
And women, no matter if they're sociopaths or not, no matter if they're capable of murdering someone, being an accomplice or helping in doing a cover-up for the murder with whatever motive they tend to have quite a good idea of how human emotions work.
That also rules out the - not so popular suspect in the letter forging, but mentioned here and there - Fran Arnold.
Cause she's not only a woman but also a mother.
What mother, while trying to fake a note that's meant to be as an explanation of the disappearance of three young girls would not make it sound... a bit less than like "fellow human" authored it?
From a woman I'd expect things like:
  • "I'm sorry"
  • "I'll explain everything when we'll be back"
  • "Please, tell their parents that I had no other choice than to take them with me and I'm sorry"
  • "I'll keep us safe"
  • and so on.
Not "I know I'll be punished" and "go get your car".
IMO there is no chance that any woman wrote this. Not Rachel, not Renee, not Debra, not Fran.

This was written by someone:
  1. who's male,
    or a female
    who had absolutely nothing to say about it and was forced to write it,
  2. who knew TT's address,
    or had a way to learn it from somewhere,
  3. who knew where the car is,
  4. who had access to an envelope signed by Rachel (less likely)
    or was in possession of an envelope previously signed and used by Rachel to leave something in the envelope (less likely)
    or was in possession of an envelope previously used or meant to hold a message for Rachel (most likely),
  5. who had that envelope at easy grab
First three could still point at stranger. 4 and 5 are ruling that out.
What's left?
Someone with easy access to such envelope. That could reasonably exist only:
  • in the house at Minot,
and way, way, waaay less likely but theoretically also:
  • at the Arnold's home (if they were kind of people that tend to leave themselves messages, money, checks or documents in envelopes instead of passing it directly - but where they? I have no idea but doubt that)
  • inside the car.
But... isn't the placement of that name kinda unusual?

Envelope addressed TO Rachel should have her name more like this:

1675480202953.png

And envelope left BY Rachel should have somebody else's name there and possibly her name in the corner.
So like this:

1675480391580.png

Since all the odd, weird, strange, unusual, mysteriouzzz things about the letter (sizing, arrival, and "Tommy") seem to be watering down into the most mondain explanations...
I think that the most mondain explanation of why would an envelope look like this:

1675480096559.png

is that it was either:
- left by someone who wasn't thinking much about it while leaving the note,
- was meant to have just this one corner sticking out while left somewhere,
- signed by Rachel and left in a spot where only one person could get it.

There is also that assumption that got blown out of proportion and was based on I-have-no-idea-what - that "Rachel would write "Tommy" not "Thomas", cause she used to call him "Tommy" and nobody called him "Thomas" so it had to be written by someone who had no slightest clue about the dynamic here, and that Thomas was called "Tommy".
Isn't that pretty ridiculous?
Unless she previously used USPS to mail dozens of letters to "Tommy" not "Thomas" there is nothing weird in putting full, formal name on an envelope that's supposed to go through postal service.
Sounds kinda like someone really tried hard to reason why it's more likely that stranger wrote it than someone who had access to that mysterious, insider knowledge that she called him "Tommy".

I know that I'm restating some obvious stuff and things that was already told, but I wanted to make it clear for myself.

So, allegedly Fran was first to claim that it doesn't look like Rachel's handwriting. And, also, allegedly "Tommy" later also agreed with that. None of them that I know of claimed to recognise the envelope and share their doubts to the accord "wait, it looks like the envelope I saw before at (...) someone stole it!" so I guess nobody had that thought or didn't have any interest in sharing it.

Majority of clues hints at "Tommy" writing the note.
Multiple whitnesses placed him at the mall in late night hours of 23'rd - so at least then he would have no issue putting it into one of post boxes (but that could be done earlier).
There are other possibilities but those are considerable only after dismissing all the confidence from writing analysis expert - theoretically she could be wrong, but it's more likely that she wasn't.

So... we have like 95% (or higher) chance that "Tommy" wrote the note and nothing/not much to support theories like "someone may tried to fake it, to make it look like he faked it".

Last edited:
I am replying to the recent post where OP was questioning the type of ink used in the note and said her grandfather (OP grandfather) had a certain type of pencil in his garage that when wetted, usually with saliva, produced a permanent ink.
There was a type of pencil, called a copy pencil, that did exactly that. The pencil's heyday was the WW 1 era. The pencils used aniline dyes. Due to the copy pencil's numerous documented health hazards, due to the dyes, when used, the pencils fell from popularity in the 1930s.
MOO, Some of those types of pencils could still have been floating around in the early 1970s. The permanent ink was and is almost indistinguishable from modern ballpoint pens.

From Wikipedia: Copying pencil - Wikipedia
"Exposure to aniline dyes could lead to eczema, acne and carcinoma. Penetration of the dye from the pencil lead into the body commonly leads to severe and debilitating effects such as fever, anaemia, elevated white cell count, gastro-intestinal upset, kidney and liver damage, anorexia and necrosis of the tissue surrounding the wound.....Surgery is required to remove the dye and the infected tissue and "the necrotizing action may be so severe and extensive amputation is necessary".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo