Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly how fast it can happen. That's why 5 minutes can actually seem like an eternity when it comes to a snatch-and-grab.

Yes. Many of us thought the small window of time here meant the perp had to be someone known to the church and/or schedule. (I'm still not convinced that's not the case) But when a crime like this is taking place, a minute or two is all that's really needed. And if you're the victim, it's surreal how long a minute can seem, i'm sorry to say.

Praying for Kayla!

Hi everyone.

Just a reminder that comments posted by readers/visitors on social media are off limits, as they are considered rumor.

Please do not discuss any possible sightings/suspicious activities that have not been reported by LE or MSM.

Sending warm thoughts to those who are searching for Kayla today. I pray she is found safe and brought home to her family soon.

My gut feelings are that she will be found in the junk yard or in a storage room at the storage place. Otherwise she is at least 20-50 miles away. I do not have a good feeling about this case. I think it is someone who has been around and knew a little about the church and service. Perhaps a local who goes to the taco place regularly and would watch the pattern, an employee or an occasional church attendee. Not an acquaintance but a familiar face to the area. It would not surprise me if this was their first time. I get he feeling it wasn't planned in a formal way but rather a fantasy that was acted on out of impulse or opportunity. It was dumb luck that they got away with it for as long as they have. If I were in the area I would be very watchful because I think that he is enjoying all the attention it has gotten but as it slows down he will be desperate for that feeling again. I would not be surprised if the perp is one of the searchers and volunteers.

I have a friend who lives in Bullard and I am late to Kayla's thread. Looking at the map, I wonder if perp would have gone toward Lake Palestine? :praying: Find Kayla!

Good catch Speerit2016! I was just about to ask if anyone had looked at RSOs in the area. Is the link to the wife's interview posted?

Reminder: at this time there are no named suspects in this case. The Rules prohibit sleuthing persons who are not named by law enforcement as POIs or suspects.

Tlcya, I clicked your link and read the article. It said the family members were not allowed to participate in the search. I'm wondering why this is. Are they still considering everyone a suspect? It also could be upon finding her, they didn't want the family to go through that? I'm still hoping they find her safe but it seems very unlikely at this point. I can only hope they find her and bring peace to her family, One way or another.

IME family members are usually discouraged from participating in searches for MP, particularly children. If the worst has happened and this little doll is no longer alive, the last thing you want is a family member to be the one locating the body.

That makes complete sense and gave me chills just reading it. No one should ever have to go through what her family is right now. I'm not usually someone who prays, but I believe I'm going to say one for them tonight. Thanks for the clarification.

Back from the search. No news from me as we didn't find a trace of her. Lots of good people gave up their Saturdays to come out and help look for this little girl, and for that I'm very proud of this community. Keep praying for Kayla and her family. God bless.

Thank you Samaritan, for the update as well as the good deed you did today. Hopefully, some clue will come up and point LE in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli