Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am embarrassed to say I forgot the beautiful child's name--but this case kind of reminds me of the sweet girl, missing from her home one morning. The gas burners were on, her room empty... And they eventually realized she was kidnapped by a 'family friend' , who had once live with the family but was kicked out a month previously...:cry:

I do wonder if there is someone that has been grooming this beautiful 10 yr old for awhile now....and lured her into the car for a ride somewhere fun...:sigh:

Diana Alvarez.

I thought of Diana too and I have seen others say the same.

I was just watching the local news (KLTV) and was amazed at all the food and drinks at the drop off location.

It happens so fast and Steelman you are so right. Stranger on stranger crimes are brutal to solve.

I was so hoping to find Kayla by now. We all know that the longer it goes on the less likely the outcome will be good.

Hopefully something will turn up tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I am embarrassed to say I forgot the beautiful child's name--but this case kind of reminds me of the sweet girl, missing from her home one morning. The gas burners were on, her room empty... And they eventually realized she was kidnapped by a 'family friend' , who had once live with the family but was kicked out a month previously...:cry:

I do wonder if there is someone that has been grooming this beautiful 10 yr old for awhile now....and lured her into the car for a ride somewhere fun...:sigh:

Diana Alvarez Florida!
Remember Isabella Celis. Arizona
Same stories never found.
Kyron Horman is another.

I think they will find her over the weekend. It's very encouraging to see LE asking for any and all volunteers that are able to come forward. I wouldn't be surprised if 300-400 people were there ready to go in the morning. The more eyes looking and the more feet walking the better. The first thing they need to do is send vehicles out to drive up and down every paved and dirt road they can drive on. Short, dead end roads and cul-de-sacs need to be inspected especially closely. Looking at the map, I would say anything to the south of the church should be the initial search zone. It's pretty much nothing but pastures and bushland out that direction, crisscrossed by dirt roads and farm-to-market roads. Doubtful there are very many lights out that way, and not many dwellings either. Even though Bullard is not a big town by any standards, I can't see this guy abducting her and then traveling towards town into the street lights and the waiting arms of the local patrol cops. He needed isolation and darkness.

Here is a map of the area made up by Skibaboo......the church location is noted with a red balloon.

South on the map would be the area towards the bottom of your screen. As an example, roads #3701, 3764, 3704, 3816 would be prime targets for the searches tomorrow.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/3...3/@32.1255531,-95.3035833,2978m/data=!3m1!1e3

I'll be at Bullard High school at 7am tomorrow for the search. Please keep praying for Kayla and her family.

I'll be at Bullard High school at 7am tomorrow for the search. Please keep praying for Kayla and her family.

Have any idea why they asked people not to bring their ATV's ?? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Have any idea why they asked people not to bring their ATV's ?? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm guessing it may have been part of an agreement with the folks who own the property we'll be traversing.

ATV's don't do nearly as much damage as they get credit for, especially if driven slowly. A 6000# pickup will tear up soft terrain and leave deep ruts a lot quicker than a 500# ATV with balloon tires.

I think they will find her over the weekend. It's very encouraging to see LE asking for any and all volunteers that are able to come forward. I wouldn't be surprised if 300-400 people were there ready to go in the morning. The more eyes looking and the more feet walking the better. The first thing they need to do is send vehicles out to drive up and down every paved and dirt road they can drive on. Short, dead end roads and cul-de-sacs need to be inspected especially closely. Looking at the map, I would say anything to the south of the church should be the initial search zone. It's pretty much nothing but pastures and bushland out that direction, crisscrossed by dirt roads and farm-to-market roads. Doubtful there are very many lights out that way, and not many dwellings either. Even though Bullard is not a big town by any standards, I can't see this guy abducting her and then traveling towards town into the street lights and the waiting arms of the local patrol cops. He needed isolation and darkness.

Here is a map of the area made up by Skibaboo......the church location is noted with a red balloon.

South on the map would be the area towards the bottom of your screen. As an example, roads #3701, 3764, 3704, 3816 would be prime targets for the searches tomorrow.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/3...3/@32.1255531,-95.3035833,2978m/data=!3m1!1e3

Thanks Steelman

<modsnip>

Here is the link to the case map https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1ZvI_83tCorpEd_XhrVL4CJYnqgw&ll=32.12845102395664%2C-95.30928519999998&z=16

Thank you so much to you and everyone searching.

Maybe the police are worried about evidence potentially being damaged unknowingly.

I am going to go search just signed up..I hope this weekend brings good news

This just breaks my heart, I live not far from there, but am not there. At this point, I would do it with my broken foot , come hell or high water. I will be back Sunday though if the search is still going on. Thank you Samaritan.

Praying for all the searchers tomorrow. May you all be guided to Kayla. Sending you all blessings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member