Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't really seem to have much.

Search parties to be put together on Saturday morning...public asked to register and attend.

Questions/Answers-My internet went out mid-way through, only got the answer below.

The entire area around the church has been searched. The search area is now expanding which why they are asking or help from the public.

One thing to add is they do not believe the restaurant break in is connected to Kayla's disappearance at this time.

I'd say they've probably exhausted every lead they've had.

About all that is left now is to get out and start walking through the tall grass and weeds.

I think they will end up finding her within 3-5 miles of the church. Lots of farmland to the south of the church.

I'd say they've probably exhausted every lead they've had.

About all that is left now is to get out and start walking through the tall grass and weeds.

I think they will end up finding her within 3-5 miles of the church. Lots of farmland to the south of the church.

I wish someone would have asked about the dogs they brought in. Did they hit on her scent at all in the area?

I haven't been able to read through all 32 pages of comments, so please forgive me if this has already been answered... I've seen where her mom, siblings and cousins have been questioned but is there a dad in the picture?

I haven't been able to read through all 32 pages of comments, so please forgive me if this has already been answered... I've seen where her mom, siblings and cousins have been questioned but is there a dad in the picture?

Yes I believe there is
I don't think he was at church

I think if she is found deceased, it will be close to the church. If she is still alive....she could be anywhere.

Basically no news, but they are inviting the public to register if they want to help with a search tomorrow

I would be very willing to join the search for Kayla as this is actually in my neck of the woods. But am out of state at present, and have a broken foot so not sure how much help I'd be anyway. :sigh: <modsnip>

Thanks. So le has followed up with the entire family, I'm sure. I can only imagine the heartbreak and honestly I'd prefer not to. I hope they find her soon. Unfortunately, I do not believe this is going to be a good outcome.

I wish someone would have asked about the dogs they brought in. Did they hit on her scent at all in the area?
I know, it looks to me like these reporters are missing the boat. Maybe we should help them out a little, come up with a list of relevant questions or something. :sheesh:

Did the dogs hit on her scent and if so were they able to track it, and to where?
Did she have a cell phone?
Were other cell phones checked of family, members of the congregation?
Has someone who has been in the picture, either at the church services or at the restaurant disappeared and can't be found?
Was she on FB, if so who were her "friends"?
Did she have email, has that been checked?
Have family computers been examined?
Have background checks been done on church members and employees at the restaurant?
<modsnip>
Was anyone showing Kayla a lot of attention over the last few days / weeks?
How many other entrances / doors does the church have? Were they locked or unlocked? If locked, who has keys to them?

I can't think of anymore at the moment, I'm too sleepy and need a little nap. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I mean with more questions, not the nap, LOL.

asking for tips "last seen between 7 & 8 pm" hmm

Asking for volunteers for search now. You can register to search here https://forms.fbi.gov/seeking-information-kayla-gomez/view

So does that mean any sightings we've heard about cannot be confirmed?

Did Mom not actually see her after the service?

Is uncle/cousin not a reliable sighting?

Or is this just vague LE talk?

-------------------------------------------------

On a separate note, brother mentions her being afraid of the dark, but I don't think it would be that dark outside. I can't imagine the church doesn't at least have outdoor lights at the main entrance and the restaurant would probably give off some light. Does anyone know if the parking lot has lights? What about lights along the interstate? It seems she could have walked outside of the church without actually going out into the dark.

ETA: Ooops, accidentally submitted before I was done with my thought.

Just checking in...so sad she hasn't been found and is home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stranger on stranger crimes are the hardest ones to solve, and many times they are never solved.

What we do know is that these child predators normally do what it is they think they need to do, and then eliminate the victim within a matter of hours.

Chances are much greater that Kayla was killed and discarded somewhere, than they are that she is being held captive.

Even these predators have lives and people they interact with, they can't just show up one day with a 10 year old girl in tow. Especially a 10 year old that has a county-wide police dragnet out looking for her.

This is bad in just about every way imaginable. Hard to believe it could happen in a small little community like that, although I really think the person who did this lives right there closeby.

I'm guessing this may end up being his first attempt at something like this.

I am embarrassed to say I forgot the beautiful child's name--but this case kind of reminds me of the sweet girl, missing from her home one morning. The gas burners were on, her room empty... And they eventually realized she was kidnapped by a 'family friend' , who had once live with the family but was kicked out a month previously...:cry:

I do wonder if there is someone that has been grooming this beautiful 10 yr old for awhile now....and lured her into the car for a ride somewhere fun...:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli