Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have gone outside and been grabbed. If the cousin saw her at 730.. she could have wandered out with no one seeing her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Where does it say her family saw her in there, other than the cousin's husband? Did mom actually, literally see Kayla in there, AT 7:45?

I can't find the quote.
I am absolutely certain i read it or heard it
Something about her mother saw her and looked around five minutes later and she was gone.
It is possible that it was said in a video, certainly not said by the mom

Its the best I can do

I can't believe the parallel between what I'm seeing here and the Diana Alvares case.

LE spent 3 full days searching for what they considered to be a "missing" child. The powers-that- be decided she had voluntarily run off on her own, possibly a runaway, but most likely wandered off and got lost.

This original theory was based on the absence of any criminal wrongdoing by anybody. After 3 days of pointless searching, the topic of an ex-roommate came to light, which refocused the investigation in a totally different direction.

Although just about everybody following the case on Websleuths was aware of the ex-roommate, nobody in LE seemed to think it was a plausible theory that needed to be pursued. I believe they texted him and ask him to contact them for questioning, which of course he didn't do. They eventually got around to hunting him down. He's now the prime suspect and her whereabouts are unknown.

And here we are again ..............second verse...........same as the first.

I'm assuming Kayla didn't have a cell phone with her or surely they would have mentioned trying to trace it down.

Yeah, that is the jist of it. I watched the reporter walk through the church and parking lot. I know alot of the information from the media can get mixed up with everyone in a rush to find a child.

A few years ago I remember looking at a website that's to "find a serial killer", you put in information of missing people to see if there are multiple people with the same demographic missing in an area. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

A few years ago I remember looking at a website that's to "find a serial killer", you put in information of missing people to see if there are multiple people with the same demographic missing in an area. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I haven't heard of it, but I bet one was just found in the Kala Brown case. I have read articles that give alarming numbers of how many active serial killers are thought to be in the US at any given time,

Apologies in advance as I admit I haven't read this entire thread yet, but dang,,,,, what is it with church (s) and Texas. First thing that popped in my head is Missy Bevers, although this is probably a separate instance I cant get it out of my head.
Back to reading.:scared:

I found it but unfortunately it seems to be defunct. It was called the Scripps serial killer database.

Anyway I did do a search for white (Hispanic was not an option) females between the ages of 0 and 12 that were killed by a stranger or unknown person in Texas since 1980 and there were 250 girls. In 2014 there were four girls between the ages 6-11. Unfortunately that is the only info I was able to get.

More data on those four girls (ages between 6 and 11 killed by a stranger or unknown relationship in Texas year 2014) and three were killed by firearm, one other/unknown. The options were firearm, knife, blunt object, personal, and other/unknown. The offender for all was between the age of 25-49. One case had two or more offenders, and the ages of the offender was only the oldest offender. So if the other offender was younger, their age is not stated.

No data available yet for 2015.

When I first heard about Kayla missing from that area the first thing that popped into my head was Lake Palestine. :( I sure hope that's not the case, that she's alive and well somewhere.

There is a large high school tournament at Palestine this weekend so lots of eyes out there this weekend at least.

Sound went dead, but still active I think.

Oh man, no new leads. They are now asking the public for help in searches : (

Basically no news, but they are inviting the public to register if they want to help with a search tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14