Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but believe that LE has talked to and interviewed every single person that was at the church that night.......... before, during, and after this little girl was last seen. If every single person has been interviewed, accounted for, and cleared, then LE really has no other options left than to assume it was a stranger abduction.

I think the break-in at the restaurant was simply a bizarre coincidence perpetrated by some dumb criminal that somehow knew the cameras weren't functioning, while at the same time had no idea there was a criminal investigation going on right next door.

Didn't they initially use search dogs? If not, why not? If so, nothing's been reported about whether the dogs picked up and were able to follow her scent to a specific point. I didn't notice the Alert academy with any dogs. They need to bring in Texas Equusearch , it's been too long already. Do I sound frustrated? :banghead:

Search dogs have been used to search the perimeter set up around the church since Gomez was reported missing, while the Federal Bureau of Investigation has sent support from its field office in Dallas.

http://www.bullardnews.com/stories/child-still-missing,104301

Ok, this is why I am confused

Post #58. I can not open the link

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Amb...399612151.html

"Gomez' brother told NBC 5 the kids often attend a special service and meet up with their families afterward. The family waited for Gomez in the church lobby, but she didn't return."

Notice the word "often" and that this is a quote from a reporter relaying what the brother said on the phone (possibly even translated from Spanish to English by the reporter). "Often" does not mean that is what ACTUALLY happened that particular night. I think this is poor reporting and nothing more. For all we know the reporter asked the brother "did the kids often have a special meeting?" and the brother just said "yes". I think it is more important to pay attention to the direct quotes from the interviewed family and LE instead of this little clip that is in the reporter's own words. JMO.

Notice the word "often" and that this is a quote from a reporter relaying what the brother said on the phone (possibly even translated from Spanish to English by the reporter). "Often" does not mean that is what ACTUALLY happened that particular night. I think this is poor reporting and nothing more. For all we know the reporter asked the brother "did the kids often have a special meeting?" and the brother just said "yes". I think it is more important to pay attention to the direct quotes from the interviewed family and LE instead of this little clip that is in the reporter's own words. JMO.

I agree, it is not a direct quote, therefor, probably somebody's take on a statement
It probably is unimportant anyway, given she was seen by her mom after the prayer meeting
I mentioned it because I seem to be constantly confused by the reporting in this case.

Search dogs have been used to search the perimeter set up around the church since Gomez was reported missing, while the Federal Bureau of Investigation has sent support from its field office in Dallas.

http://www.bullardnews.com/stories/child-still-missing,104301

Thanks Dushi, I also found it here. But still nothing about whether they picked up her scent. I'm rather annoyed at the lack of information, but I guess from LE's viewpoint it's none of our business . :/

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-News+Local/255719/day-two-the-search-continues-for-kayla-gomez

NBC News reported that there is now a $13,000 Crimestoppers reward for anyone who has information on the disappearance of Gomez-Orozco. The brother of Gomez-Orozco said that children attending their church usually have a special service then meet up with their families after. Gomez-Orozco is described as 4 feet tall and weighs 90 pounds. She has long black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black shirt and a peach skirt.

http://www.parentherald.com/article...r-attending-prayer-services-at-her-church.htm
Who leads the special class for kids? Who was there but later unaccounted for from 7:00 - 7:45 that night?

Also, this isn't a 5 minute window. Early reports say the cousin's husband and daughter left at 7:30, which is the last time anyone saw her. If mom came out of her service at 7:45, that makes the window of opportunity 15 minutes, not 5.

Again, did the cousin's husband go straight home? What time did he arrive home? What was he seen wearing at the church, and what was he seen wearing when he got home? Who was there to verify any if that? What did he do for the complete next day? Who can verify his whereabouts from 7:00 pm Tuesday through the entire next day?

But her family could see her, then Kayla could see her family.
Why would she leave willingly with someone else?
Where does it say her family saw her in there, other than the cousin's husband? Did mom actually, literally see Kayla in there, AT 7:45?

At dinner at 7, prayer service over at 7:45? That's a very quick prayer service!

Who leads the special class for kids? Who was there but later unaccounted for from 7:00 - 7:45 that night?

Also, this isn't a 5 minute window. Early reports say the cousin's husband and daughter left at 7:30, which is the last time anyone saw her. If mom came out of her service at 7:45, that makes the window of opportunity 15 minutes, not 5.

Again, did the cousin's husband go straight home? What time did he arrive home? What was he seen wearing at the church, and what was he seen wearing when he got home? Who was there to verify any if that? What did he do for the complete next day? Who can verify his whereabouts from 7:00 pm Tuesday through the entire next day?

Kayla and her mother attended a prayer service at Bullard First Assembly Tuesday evening. About 7:45 p.m., when the prayer service was finished, Kayla went to sit in the lobby. Family members say her mom was speaking with people for five to 10 minutes, and when they turned around, Kayla wasn't there.

Family members say they thought she had gone to play or to the restroom or somewhere else, but she was nowhere to be found. That's when they called police. Law enforcement officials believe the child to be in grave or immediate danger.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/33621719/...formation-leading-to-recovery-of-missing-girl

I have no real idea when she was last seen!!
The above says she was with her mom til 7:45, at which time she sat in the very visible lobby while her mom spoke to people

Have no idea when exactly the cousin left.
Perhaps at 7:45 after the meeting. Maybe he didn't stay behind to chat

I'm reading on KLTV7 Facebook page that the restaurant does have cameras, inside and out. But they haven't worked in two weeks due to a power outage. Take it for what you will.

I don't think it was a five minute window either. I bet they are looking hard at anyone who attended alone.

Where does it say her family saw her in there, other than the cousin's husband? Did mom actually, literally see Kayla in there, AT 7:45?

Read that yesterday
I will take a look

All I know is, our search zone just went from half a dozen acres to an entire County.

They need everybody that is willing to start driving up and down farm-to-market roads, dirt roads, and check any areas around vacant, abandoned, or unoccupied buildings within a 3 mile radius.

Kayla and her mother attended a prayer service at Bullard First Assembly Tuesday evening. About 7:45 p.m., when the prayer service was finished, Kayla went to sit in the lobby. Family members say her mom was speaking with people for five to 10 minutes, and when they turned around, Kayla wasn't there.

Family members say they thought she had gone to play or to the restroom or somewhere else, but she was nowhere to be found. That's when they called police. Law enforcement officials believe the child to be in grave or immediate danger.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/33621719/...formation-leading-to-recovery-of-missing-girl

I have no real idea when she was last seen!!
The above says she was with her mom til 7:45, at which time she sat in the very visible lobby while her mom spoke to people

Have no idea when exactly the cousin left.
Perhaps at 7:45 after the meeting. Maybe he didn't stay behind to chat

Exactly, when she was last seen and by whom. A press conference would sure be nice, or even just an accurate timeline of events and facts rather than what seems to amount to little more than rumors or speculation.

Bullard First Assembly
3 hrs

I wanted to take this opportunity this morning to thank you all for the messages, comments & many prayers. Many have been asking if we have any news concerning Kayla. Unfortunately we have nothing new yet. I want you all to know that as soon as anything new becomes available, we will share it with you. We, like you, are fervently and earnestly praying for Kayla's safe return, as well as for Kayla's family, Pastor Tomas Burgos and Templo de Restauracion Apostolico congregation that shares our facility with us.

On Wednesday, during a 3:15 p.m., press conference at the First Baptist Church in Bullard, FBI Dallas agent Thomas M. Class said the case is being treated as a missing child, however, an abduction has not been ruled out. The agent says she was last seen at 7:30 p.m., in the church lobby.

Relatives say, typically, children will hang out in the lobby area of the church following prayer. Gomez was sitting in a chair by herself and when the mother returned to get her around 8:00 p.m., the child had disappeared.

http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/officials-searching-for-missing-bullard-girl

Which is it?
I have no clue who saw her last or exactly when
There is a big difference in five minutes and thirty

She couldn't be seen sitting in the lobby at 7:30 if she was with her mother in side , attending the prayer meeting til 7:45
I realize that it was a confusing frightening time for her family, but timeline facts are important

Whoever said they saw her at 7:30 had to be mistaken or everyone else is mistaken about the time the meeting ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member