Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned earlier that there is a large high school fishing tournament at Lake Palestine tomorrow. We (tournament parents, anglers, sponsors, etc) have been moved to the middle school as to not interfere with the search for Kayla. President of the Texas High School Bass Association, Tim Haugh, ordered this. I quote:
AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, THERE IS A 10 YEAR OLD THAT HAS DISAPPEARED FROM A CHURCH IN BULLARD THIS PAST TUESDAY EVENING. THERE WILL BE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF POLICE AND SEARCH CREW MEMBERS IN BULLARD TOMORROW, AND THEY NEEDED THE HIGH SCHOOL AS A RALLY POINT. WITHOUT QUESTION THE THSBA IS DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO COMPLY AND HELP MAKE THEIR JOB EASIER IN ORDER TO TRY AND GET KAYLA BACK HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

but he goes further and ends with" SORRY FOR THE LAST MINUTE CHANGE, BUT THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS THAN FISHING!!"

We've got you Kayla, come home!

Prayers for guidance today for all the searchers. Thank you!

Good luck today, everyone. Thinking of you guys. Hoping today is the day Kayla brought home to her family.

The Bullard Assembly of God church also had a Spanish sister church sharing the same building. The Spanish churches often have some of their congregation that has non-English speaking people in it, so the services are done in Spanish and this is why the service was on a different night. Anyone in that area would have known that. Someone posted a Google link with a street view to the church. The road that you can see in front is Hwy 69, a 5 lane major highway. Church looks like it sits about 30 yards off the highway. The foyer is all glass, so anyone passing could see a little girl sitting alone in the foyer with it being dark outside and well-lit in the foyer.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaki...arch-for-kayla-gomezorozco-missing-since-tues
Hundreds of volunteers began pouring into Bullard early Saturday morning to prepare for the community wide search for 10-year-old Kayla Gomez-Orozco, who has been missing since Tuesday evening.

Brent Davis with the Texas Rangers briefed law enforcement and volunteers on the day's plans and said the search party would cover an area of 1,400 to 1,500 acres. He said there would be a Department of Public Safety helicopter and drones searching the open areas, while volunteers search the more dense, wooded areas that can't been seen from air.

He said the search party would be broken into teams of about 15 people, with each team led by a law enforcement officer.

Davis said volunteers will be searching for items of Kayla's clothing and and possibly her body. He added that anything found by volunteers would be treated as a crime scene. He said volunteers will notify their team leaders of anything found, and law enforcement will investigate from there.

Most of us are still in line waiting to be processed. A few busses have left and the heli is overhead.

Most of us are still in line waiting to be processed. A few busses have left and the heli is overhead.

Samaritan, thanks for the update and Thank You all fellow WS'ers who are out there helping this morning!

Good luck. I hope she is found today.

Have any idea why they asked people not to bring their ATV's ?? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Someone is asking on the PD's post about bringing horses, but there is no response yet.

https://www.facebook.com/bullardpolicedepartment/posts/1807248829541836

I did think I'd heard them say not to bring horses either.

Makes some sense to me given that they are from the sounds of it looking for small items that you could well miss if you are having to thinking about riding or driving, or if they are sending people out in groups headed by an LE, it's probably easier to keep them all together if they're on foot.

The weather is going to be fairly warm and decent in Bullard today. Slight chance of rain but nothing significant.

Gonna have a high temp. of around 76 degrees, give or take.

Thank you, Searchers! Be safe out there! [emoji169]

For anybody that struggles with math, a search zone of 1500 acres is equal to approx. 2 1/2 square miles.

Skibaboo, thanks for locating today's search zones on the map. Personally I think they will need to go further to the south, but I understand the technique they are using. Basically start at the church and fan out exponentially in all four directions.

I would imagine if they find nothing today, the search will spread out even further tomorrow. As I stated yesterday, I think this creep would've headed south, away from the city limits and residential areas rather than towards them. This is a good start however, no complaints on my end. It's highly likely that LE has already driven and scoured the majority of the roads in the current search zones over the last couple of days. Now they need eyes searching in the areas that are not easily seen while sitting behind a steering wheel.

:please::candle: Candles lit, thinking of Kayla and everyone out there searching for her.

This is how quickly and easily Kayla could have been taken out of that church if she did something like go to open the door for someone ... https://youtu.be/JWfRFoXtGPM

For anybody that struggles with math, a search zone of 1500 acres is equal to approx. 2 1/2 square miles.

Skibaboo, thanks for locating today's search zones on the map. Personally I think they will need to go further to the south, but I understand the technique they are using. Basically start at the church and fan out exponentially in all four directions.

I would imagine if they find nothing today, the search will spread out even further tomorrow. As I stated yesterday, I think this creep would've headed south, away from the city limits and residential areas rather than towards them. This is a good start however, no complaints on my end. It's highly likely that LE has already driven and scoured the majority of the roads in the current search zones over the last couple of days. Now they need eyes searching in the areas that are not easily seen while sitting behind a steering wheel.

Thank you Steelman, this is helpful!

Be well, my friend. I hope/don't hope you find evidence. :(

Thoughts and prayers with the searchers. May Kayla be found alive. But if she isn't alive, may she be found to spare her family years of anguish and provide clues to her abductor's identity.
:heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member