Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:censored:

:shutup:

Sadly, whenever a male, relative or not, is the last one seen in the disappearance of a little girl I always know. What a terrible world sometimes.

The poster, "Samaritan" who said "they had their man" was a participant in the search today.

I'm well aware of that, just saying we are waiting to hear from officials as they have not said anything about an arrest yet. I believe them but technically it's still rumour as Samaritan is not a VI

Me, too. It feels like a war we'll never win, with half of us on the side of good, while the other half is working for evil. Hard to believe this world is so chock full of perverts.

Don't look at it that way--these psychos are a tiny minority. They just have the ability to do so much damage it makes them loom larger.

One of her uncles left and went home and was later called and asked if she was with him.

Bet that's where the "tip" about the escalade came from too. To deflect attention. MOO

I'm well aware of that, just saying we are waiting to hear from officials as they have not said anything about an arrest yet. I believe them but technically it's still rumour as Samaritan is not a VI

I'm definitely not an insider here. I just happen to have strong connections to the community that include members of local and federal law enforcement.

Thanks Skibs for letting us know on another thread.

R.i.p little Kayla.

The first morning she was missing, her brother Kenneth made a statement that after clearing it with LE, he had a statement to make.

And then, he made a statement that had no information at all in it.

If what we suspect is true, my guess is he was going to publicly out the man he believed to be responsible. Kenneth knew/believed something, and decided not to communicate it through the media.

Probably need to be careful until there's a real media or LE link. Not FB.

All I wanna know is.. wHY? WHY hurt this poor innocent little girl. My heart hurts for her & her family right now! [emoji20] so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in a mall restroom stall trying to stop the tears. I'm so angry!

The first morning she was missing, her brother Kenneth made a statement that after clearing it with LE, he had a statement to make.

And then, he made a statement that had no information at all in it.

If what we suspect is true, my guess is he was going to publicly out the man he believed to be responsible. Kenneth knew/believed something, and decided not to communicate it through the media.

I guess this is why the amber alert took a while.

Maybe there was confusion of some sorts. Idk

Heartbroken and angry as we all are please refrain from speculating that a family member is responsible. If the suspect, who has yet to be named in the press, is indeed a family member we will know soon enough.

Restraint is only needed for a short while we await real news of who/why/how.

It's having tech issues it seems.

From their FB Page

TylerPaper Here is what the article says for those having trouble with it loading, this will be updated as we know more:
Cherokee County Sheriff James Campbell confirmed this shortly before 7 p.m. Saturday. Campbell said he could not say where or how the remains were found, but the family has been notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm