Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so incredibly heartbreaking. I've been following this case and I just cannot even imagine what this family is going through. Many prayers for Kayla, her family, LE and this community. May whoever did this rot in hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cherokee County Sheriff James Campbell has confirmed around 6 p.m. they found remains to be that of 10-year-old Kayla.

[...]

According to a case investigator, there was an evidence recovery on a property in the 22000 block of Old Jacksonville Highway. A search warrant was sought by investigators to search the property.

The area has been taped off by police in a 200 square foot area close to two residences. The location of this area is only a few miles from where Kayla Gomez-Orozco was last seen.
http://www.kltv.com/story/33639904/...as-girl-found?clienttype=generic&sf41263908=1

Don't look at it that way--these psychos are a tiny minority. They just have the ability to do so much damage it makes them loom larger.

I'm not only talking about cases discussed on WS, or those who necessarily kill. I'm afraid many of our own neighbors are secretly deviant. It does seem to be an overwhelmingly vast number.

Why must they kill? Just let them go. They will be found out eventually. To take her from a public area was so risky in the first place. Disgusting and a waste. RIP Kayla and rot in hell forever to the coward who did this. JMO

Omg I just can't. I've lurked on WS since Haley Dunn and joined for Christina Morris but this is just so hard and affecting me big time. How do y'all do this? I just want to go cry in a hole. I hate that we have such evil in our world.

I'm not only talking about cases discussed on WS, or those who necessarily kill. I'm afraid many of our own neighbors are secretly deviant. It does seem to be an overwhelmingly vast number.

I don't think it's an 'overwhelmingly vast number' at all. Mr. Rogers, that dear man from the children's show, was asked how to help children through things like this. Mr. Rogers' advice for children was, "watch all the people who flood in to help". Focus on watching the good people who come out to help. From the beginning of this, there was an overwhelming outpouring of help from the community. At first bringing supplies for the first responders, and then when allowed to search they came out in numbers. MOST people are loving and giving. This is the work of one evil perp, and then an outpouring of community love and support.

Focus on those who rush in to help. Words to live by.

Getting O/T here, but crime numbers (the actual statistics of violent crime) have been dwindling for decades, we're just more aware of everything "bad" due to the internet, and it throws off our perception. Don't live in fear--talk to someone. And don't focus on WS crimes if it negatively impacts your day to day life. It can be a disturbing hobby.

So heartbreaking! :anguish::anguish:
RIP Kayla

Omg I just can't. I've lurked on WS since Haley Dunn and joined for Christina Morris but this is just so hard and affecting me big time. How do y'all do this? I just want to go cry in a hole. I hate that we have such evil in our world.

:grouphug: Take a deep breath and hug your kids. :candle: RIP Kayla! I thank the Good Lord this creep was caught and won't be able to molest or kill his own child or anyone else's child ever again. :heartbeat:

I know it crushes your soul every time a child or adult's case ends like this. It's the desire to help and caring about justice that keeps me here. Please take time away to do something you enjoy if you need to to I've had to do that. Apologies to the moderators for any issues with my posts tonight I will remember not to do so in future.

I was prepared and I wasn't prepared. Hit me like a ton of bricks :tears:

Me too. I wasn't actually expecting it so soon though so it knocked me off my feet. :tears:

I don't think it's an 'overwhelmingly vast number' at all. Mr. Rogers, that dear man from the children's show, was asked how to help children through things like this. Mr. Rogers' advice for children was, "watch all the people who flood in to help". Focus on watching the good people who come out to help. From the beginning of this, there was an overwhelming outpouring of help from the community. At first bringing supplies for the first responders, and then when allowed to search they came out in numbers. MOST people are loving and giving. This is the work of one evil perp, and then an outpouring of community love and support.

Focus on those who rush in to help. Words to live by.

I love Mr. Rogers. So wise and comforting.

This is BS. It never stops! I'm so sorry sweet Kayla. Fly free darling.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

rv8zea.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/33639904/sheriff-possible-remains-of-missing-east-texas-girl-found?clienttype=generic&sf41263908=1

Is this connected to the larger house to the LEFT that was shown in the first reports or a separate address, does anyone know?

Attachments

• rv8zea.jpg
    rv8zea.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 82
Janet Shamlian ‏@JanetShamlian 1m1 minute ago
The remains of 10 yr old Texas girl Kayla Gomez found near where she went missing. Uncle being held. Heartbreaking

Is he actually her uncle?

No matter how we prepare, it still hits hard. This means we care. This is why we all want to help find these lost ones. When there is care left, there is hope in this world.
R.I.P. Sweet Little Angel :tears:

Janet Shamlian ‏@JanetShamlian 1m1 minute ago
The remains of 10 yr old Texas girl Kayla Gomez found near where she went missing. Uncle being held. Heartbreaking

Is he actually her uncle?

It's HIM??? oh god....

View attachment 104182

There you are, Skibaboo.

Thanks Samaritan, I got it, I already put it on the map but I put the house next to it on there first because that was the one the media showed in the first articles as 'house with crime scene tape around'

I don't want to have innocent folks home on there if it was a reporting error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunyaBizness54