Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get too upset in front of my DH anymore because he wants me to stop following these cases when I get too sad about them. :sigh:

My DH understands, and is upset about it too. But I think it upsets him to see me get so upset when I'm crying and such. If that makes any sense.

(Oh Noooo, just getting in seeing Kayla's thread title has been changed to the dreaded red "Found Deceased". Going back to catch up. Man... :(

:grouphug: )

Ugh, I just logged on after a few hours and my shoulders just sank when I read the new headline. I'm so sorry, sweet Kayla. You didn't deserve this. Nobody will ever harm your precious body again. My prayers are with her family as they process this immense anger and grief.

I have just learned another "uncle" was interviewed by media in this case. His name is NOT the same as the cousin's husband and a look at his photo in the article I am reading shows it is not GZ pictured.

So now I am super confused. WHO is being held???

For now I am removing posts containing identifying info because we have no way of knowing WHICH family member is in custody.

I have just learned another "uncle" was interviewed by media in this case. His name is NOT the same as the cousin's husband and a look at his photo in the article I am reading shows it is not GZ pictured.

So now I am super confused. WHO is being held???

For now I am removing posts containing identifying info because we have no way of knowing WHICH family member is in custody.

Oh crabsticks, I actually managed to do something other than a map..... Thanks for removing.

I was told "Uncle" too, back when I made the original post.

Also, I hear she was found in a well by searchers. That detail has not yet come to light so I suppose we'll see how good my source is. Mods, delete if this is not allowed.

I think the news is repeating what they are reading on-line because according to the link Samaritan posted, the cousin's husband is in jail.

Oh crabsticks, I actually managed to do something other than a map..... Thanks for removing.

Totally not your bad, it was all mine. :blush:

I was told "Uncle" too, back when I made the original post.

Also, I hear she was found in a well by searchers. That detail has not yet come to light so I suppose we'll see how good my source is. Mods, delete if this is not allowed.

Just found this (your source was accurate)

Brian Alonzo ‏@wxprobrian 4m4 minutes ago
Sad news this evening, the body of Kayla Gomez was located in a well. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/breaking-news/body-of-kayla-gomez-has-been-found …

Smh. I've been looking for a topo map that might show a location of a well by the house they surrounded... in an effort to verify that. I guess I can stop now.

Samaritan: Just want to really say thank you. I was in Bullard today and saw all the search crews and helicopter. It was no easy job, I saw searchers in the thick grass, full of briars. There were SO many people. I wish the outcome was different but glad to know that in such a divisive time this one sweet child brought hundreds together in a common goal.

Some families have several uncles. It could be anyone. I think we need to wait for a name.
JMO

Soooo, this article says "uncle." That's not the same thing as "cousin's husband." Super confusing right now.

See post 180 on this thread. I'm on my phone and I cannot cut and paste but it may have the information in that post?

Some families have several uncles. It could be anyone. I think we need to wait for a name.
JMO

I agree is he likely to be arraigned tomorrow or is it more likely to be Monday? The police will likely have a press conference and release his name once this has happened.

My DH understands, and is upset about it too. But I think it upsets him to see me get so upset when I'm crying and such. If that makes any sense.

I get it. That's exactly how he feels. He hates to see me getting so sad about finding 'deceased' on a new thread I am following. and so he does not understand why I continue to do so.

And he is a COMEDY WRITER. lol For real, so he does not get why I 'choose' to get so absorbed by tragedy...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni